[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here /cowardly/? >6.4 big buy with full beard >feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: beme.jpg (462KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
beme.jpg
462KB, 1280x718px
Who else here /cowardly/?

>6.4 big buy with full beard
>feel small inside, be afraid of everyone
>let myself be repeatedly punched by a small fat girl
>no gf because afraid of relationships
>>
What if I told you this life is just a game and dying is the same as going game over?

What do you have to lose, my man?
>>
>>37306781
There is no objective reason to think so, though it would be nice.
>>
>>37306825
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_RwcGzGurc

I'm not just basing this on wishful thinking. Scientists have been thinking the universe is a virtual reality for quite some time now, and lately we actually have the tools to prove it.
>>
>>37306675
oh man, that hit me bad
>6.1
>full beared, built like a brick shit house from hard lifting job
>scary/mean looking face
>complete pussy
>get yelled at by 5.2 skinny vegan bitch at work
>freeze up and can't say anything back
>get robbed by 5.5 skinny methed-up abo
>again, freeze up. He didn't even have a weapon on him. Just aggro from meth
>could have knocked him out clean, but didn't because I was trembling like a dog
>don't go outside except to check mail and take bins out
>terrified of going out in case someone starts shit with me and I can't fight back
>avoid people because I'm a straight up coward
>>
File: 1495896457002.jpg (12KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1495896457002.jpg
12KB, 236x236px
>>37306675
people think i am, it's annoying. i just have a fucked up condition that makes you perceive me as one, but they're too mindless to see that.
>>
>>37306977
>freezing up
it happens to me all the time, i have such anxiety I can't go out without drenching in sweat
>>
>>37306675
How can you be that much of a fucking weak bitch? I'm 5'9" and I have toothpick arms, but I wouldn't just let that happen to me.

I have no respect for fuckers like you, you're gifted with good genetics and an immeasurably easier path to being feared and respected, and you don't use it. At least me, or any other Manlet would be grateful for being that tall, you don't know what it's like to suffer whenever you go outside and see girls and most young men tower over you.
>>
>>37306977
At least some people have an excuse for being cowards and feeling vulnerable.
>>
Boo hoo.

Looking intimidating will still keep most people from shitting on you. Imagine being a 5.8 babyface and on top of that /cowardly/
>>
>>37307446
It's a living hell.
>>
>>37306675
Are you me? Because that describes me perfectly.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.