[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone else expect the apocalypse to be so boring? Civilization

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: capitalism just werks.jpg (65KB, 964x643px) Image search: [Google]
capitalism just werks.jpg
65KB, 964x643px
Did anyone else expect the apocalypse to be so boring? Civilization is in full collapse to benefit rich assholes and I have nothing to do.
>>
>in full collapse

You read a few bad headlines and think the sky is falling. Do you not understand how much worse the world was for your ancestors?

Sorry man but you're a little bitch.
>>
>>37306535
Trust in government in America has been in a rapid downward spiral ever since the Warren Commission released their report. As a result of American distrust, the government has become closed and retaliatory, only open to those who pay.
You deserve to have your head chopped off if you disagree.
>>
>>37306586
You think trust in government is the benchmark by which we are in an apocalypse?

You are definitely a little bitch. Grow a set of balls already.
>>
>>37306734
You definitely are an elitist faggot who deserves to be dragged naked by the 3/4 inch raisins that you CALL balls through the streets before having your skull unceremoniously separated from your torso and used as a bowling balls, with your ribs as the pins.
You grow a brain.
>>
>>37306816
You're the one pissing your pants because people in positions of power abuse their power. As if that hasn't been the case since.. forever.
>>
>>37306897
It's not like I'm the only person in the thread, idiot.
>people in positions of power abuse their power
So, how do you fix that on an abstract level?
>>
>>37306535
>a few bad headlines
You worthless myth of progress fucking pleb.
>>
File: Muh Technojesus.jpg (382KB, 527x585px) Image search: [Google]
Muh Technojesus.jpg
382KB, 527x585px
>>37306734
I would say the collapse of the social and environmental spheres are better indicators. White men are trying and succeeding in regressing us back to the guilded age. Except now there's more technology to abuse and far too many people, so we get to live out the worst parts of every dystopian media: 1984 with the rising despotism and universal surveillance state, Idiocracy and BNW with everyone becoming a consumerist retard, Elysium with only the wealthy benefitting from modernity and everyone else losing ground.

>>37306897
They've never had this much power. And they've almost always used it for evil. Do the fucking math, plebshit.
>>
>>37306933
you don't. you just stop anyone who tries to impede on your livelihood or that of your family and friends. it's all you can do, and giving yourself a heart attack over
>abstractions
is counter-productive to that
>>
>>37307332
I think that the best antidote is a thermostat that doesn't do anything.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.