[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>birthday a few days ago >stopped at Safeway on way home

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (161KB, 1228x1502px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161KB, 1228x1502px
>birthday a few days ago
>stopped at Safeway on way home to get something to treat myself to
>was just gonna buy a single cupcake from the bakery, cause I don't have anyone to celebrate with
>decide to buy whole massive vanilla rectangle cake. It will feel more birthday-ey this way, and I'll just eat a little bit now and put the rest in the fridge. Then I can just cut a slice for myself every three or four days. That'll give me something to look forward to for the foreseeable future too, because I'll have cake for weeks!
>get home, put cake on table
>don't get plate, just kind of cut a slice but leave it on cardboardy tray and eat directly from there
>continue to cut more slices and eat them
>slices are getting bigger
>eventually stop cutting slices and just eat bite after bite directly from giant cake mass
>after 30 minutes of stuffing my face, 3/4 of the cake is gone
>decide I need to stop and put rest of the cake in the fridge
>after an hour of abstaining I start opening fridge, peeling back the plastic covering and picking a couple bites of cake off with my fingers, then put plastic covering back on cake and walking away, then coming back 3 minutes later to repeat process
>keep telling myself each time that this will be the last bite
>by tomorrow morning there's only a little bit of cake left
>gather all chunks with giant spoon and eat all remaining cake in one bite

We're all gonna make it
>>
Please tell me you're just LARPing, anon.
>>
>>37306379
>closest Taco Bell is 2.5 hours from my house
>have to take a long drive to a part of my state yesterday that has Taco Bell
>decide while I'm down there to stalk up on Taco Bell and put in ice chest
>then I can have Taco Bell for a couple months
>order 20 Cheesey bean and rice burritos, 20 soft tacos, 20 cheese rolls, 10 cheese quesadillas, 10 crunchwrap supremes, 10 nacho bell grande, 10 grilled stuffed burritos, 10 nacho cheese chalupas, 5 taco salad things, 5 cheesy gordita crunch, and 5 dorito tacos.
>get home
>just gonna have a grilled stuffed burrito and a crunchwrap
>end up eating 2 grilled stuffed burritos, 3 Crunchwraps, a soft taco, 2.5 quesedilla, a chalupa, and a nacho.
>drink 1 liter of pepsi with it
And that was only dinner.
I'm gonna finish this off in a week, aren't I?
>>
>>37306634
HOW DO YOU HAVE MONEY FOR ALL THAT FOOD???

;-;
>>
>travelling for TWO AND A HALF HOURS FOR FUCKING TACO BELL

No wonder there's an obesity crisis in burgerland
>>
Yesterday I ordered 2 Big Macs, a filet O fish, a 20 piece chicken nugget, large fry, larg pepsi, and swirl ice cream cone at mcdonalds (mine still has chocolate).
I eat like this all the time. Too scared to kill myself but I guess this is a slow suicide by food. Not fat yet because mom made me exercise a lot as a kid and eat moderately healthy, so it will take some time, but I probably will be by the time I'm 24 or 25. Tasty now, will probably regret it the last few agonizing years of my short life.
>>
I ate a whole 24 box of nutty bars yesterday, but you make me feel a little less disgusting OP.
>>37306732
It sounded like he was already gonna be in that part of the state anyway, not that he traveled for that specific purpose.
>>
>>37306683
Taco Bell isn't expensive anon. I have to imagine his bill was under 3 bills, and so if that was supposed to feed him for the next couple months, it's not even a stupid investment (well it is health wise but not money wise)
>>
>>37306732
Mexico has actually surpassed the us. Also keep in mind the us has more minorities than a lot of europoor countries (at least until recently), which skews our stats. And you europoor countries actually aren't too far behind.
>>
I don't mind seeing these stories on /r9k/, because I can take comfort in the fact that 99% of us will never reproduce.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 248x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 248x400px
>>37306634
>stalk up on Taco Bell
>stalk
>celery stalk
Your subconscious is trying to warn you, anon
>>
>>37306379
Unbelievable. I ate two cupcakes yesterday at a friend's birthday party and felt like shit. They weren't even that big. How the fuck did you stuff a whole giant cake down your gullet?
This board really disgusts me sometimes.
>>
>>37306379
>this thread again
Why the fuck would you make the same post twice
>>
>>37307343
>Why the fuck would you make the same post twice

Where do you think you are anon?
>>
>>37306885
>walk to circle K to get something to drink
>live in southwestern US
>on the way see a skinny mexican man selling oranges
>walk down the road by homedepot see 10 more people hunger written just like him
>see a sweet mexican lady in the heat carrying bags of can food with malnourished children

Yea keep telling yourself the mexicans are obese, whatever makes you feel better
>>
>>37307833
Look at the actual stats of Mexico. This isn't debatable. The fact that there are some hungry people of Mexican descent in the US doesn't change it.
>>
>>37306379
You fat fucking cunt you disgust me. Show some fucking restraint you gelatinous tub of lard.
>>
>>37308037
>the fact that there are some hungry people of Mexican descent in the US doesn't change it.
Valid point, but what's funny anon is that even most people of Mexican descent where I live are actually fatter than the whites. Hispanic Americans have higher obesity rates in my state than European Americans.
Wonder where she lives exactly where she saw all these hungry Mexicans.
>>
>>37307833
Nice bait there, you woman.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.