[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Literally all men think about is sex, violence and money

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 13

File: 1478142582591.jpg (241KB, 480x726px) Image search: [Google]
1478142582591.jpg
241KB, 480x726px
>Women are the shallow ones
>>
>>37305891
Those men are projecting because they are afraid to confront their inner darkness.
>>
>>37305923
Men consist almost entirely of darkness.
>>
>>37305891
>sex
yes

>violence
yes

>money
no
>>
>>37306106
>Men aren't greedy
I have an entire planet's economic system to refute your claim with.
>>
>>37305891
>white men built and run everything

but the jews
>>
>>37305993
>Men consist almost entirely of darkness.
only emotionally crippled degenerates and self denying broken ones
>>
>>37306188
So most of mankind.
>>
>>37305891
How is this contradictory exactly? Both of those statements can be true at the same time.
>>
>>37306203
No they can't you fucking retard. If everything goes to shit THAT YOU MADE, ON YOUR WATCH, it's your fault. I can't even imagine the common level of delusion most white men are operating on.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (24KB, 643x207px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
24KB, 643x207px
>the only men women want to fuck are men who excel in sex, violence and money
>men think about what women want and pursue it to gain women
>women think about babies, sex, and being pretty to make the violent, sexy, and wealthy men want them

is it not, as it should be?
>>
>>37305891
>literally all women think about is Chad
>men are the shallow ones
>>
>>37305891
>men think about three things while women only care about money
Whew laddy
>>
>>37305891
It's time for woman to take over and establish matriarchy if we want to fix humankind. Men screwed up whenever they tried to lead. And as we know: they screwed up a lot. It's time to stop that.
>>
>>37306202
It's the same issue with women, the differences are only in the details, over half of them are shitty manipulative jaded psychopaths who ruin things for everyone else. People are either raised like shit, not raised or deliberately do everything they can to rebel without thinking about the consequences, by the time they're an adult they're convinced they have their shit together enough so that they can rationalize being terrible to people and trying to garner sympathy afterward because "hurr I can't stop acting like an asshole because muh inner pain" and it just goes on and on. This life sucks.
>>
>>37306233
>all robots think about are the normal men who can have relationships and casual sex
pretty cucky
>>
>>37306216
So if I die of cancer its my fault because Im in control of my body?
>>
>>37306266
This is also why I didn't like the Sopranos.
>>
>>37306216
There are infinite numbers of factions vying for control of the western world. We shouldnt have handed over the keys to the kingdom to the globalists sure, but attributing it entirely to da wyat mann is a little fallacious.
>>
>>37306227
>is it not, as it should be?
>World is literally hell
What do you think?

>>37306265
Honestly this is unironically true. They certainly couldn't fuck up the environment or mankind any more than men have. It's hilarious how smug men are about this issue, when all anyone has to do is look at millennia of history to see what absolute fuckups men are at leading anything. This planet is a fucking disaster and men keep trying to make it worse all the time.

>>37306274
You didn't create your body and you're not in control of it.

>>37306278
Not really. It's just rich white men and now some rich chinks - almost all men.
>>
>>37306216
So if I build my own house and someone knocks it down its my fault, interesting logic.
>>
>>37306309
The more accurate metaphor is that you built your house out of paper on sand because it was cheap and you figured you could fuck everyone else over by doing so and it inevitably collapsed, then you blamed everyone else.
>>
>>37306265
Yeah right and we'd have drag queens from RuPaul's Drag U giving us the weather, tampon ads on billboards and people dressed every day like it's Halloween because muh non binary.

Minus the tampon ads I'd actually prefer this, but it would also mean change, which I don't like, because there are many unforseeable consequences. I guess there are also some of those if nothing changes, so I'm uncomfortable either way I guess.
>>
>>37305891
>sex
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes. It is the only important thing in life. It is meaning of life. It is everything.

>violence
yes because it gives you sex in the indirect way. Unfortunately i am not kind a violence guy because shit genetics.

>money
yes because it gives you sex in the indirect way. Besides sex money is nothing more than give money take food for me.
>>
>>37306302
>You didn't create your body and you're not in control of it.

and "white men" arent in control of every person in their kingdom. Just like Im not in control of every malicious thing that enters my body.

Not saying white men are totally blameless for all of the worlds problems but youre argument is dumb
>>
File: 1482606901818.jpg (49KB, 846x468px) Image search: [Google]
1482606901818.jpg
49KB, 846x468px
>>37306424
>unga bunga
>>
>>37306302
name the rich white men that control the world.
>>
>>37305891
>Literally all women encourage is sex, violence and money
>>
>>37306468
>and "white men" arent in control of every person in their kingdom.
Now there you are correct. But the systems you created are the still the dominant systems. And more than that, they are the CAUSE of the rot. You always want to blame jews and blacks and women for everything, but it's YOUR greed that hypersexualized society because you make money from it, it's YOUR greed that destroyed the environment, because you make money off of it, it's YOUR greed that destroyed America and every other country you can get your filthy hands on because you make money off of it, it's YOUR greed that caused the global drug problem because you make money off of it. Literally every single thing /r9k/ bitches about destroying the world WHITE MEN FUCKING DID. And almost noone else.

>>37306492
The Waltons and Bill Gates come immediately to mind. Also Eric Prince and his brood of degenerates. I'm not going to sit here and list every single billionaire shithead family.
>>
>>37306276
watch it, anonymous
>>
I know.
I'm shallow.
Everybody's shallow.
Society is shallow.
Life feels completely meaningless and I wish I as dead.
>>
File: Men are worthless.jpg (133KB, 668x450px) Image search: [Google]
Men are worthless.jpg
133KB, 668x450px
>>37306537
>B-but they MAADE me do it!
I thought men were all about "personal responsibility" and "logic"?
>>
>>37305891
>not contemplating the nature of the universe and everything in it

see, you know nothing about men because you conveniently leave this one out, amongst others
>>
>>37305891
Men only think about sex and the respect giving unto them by others, not the other way around. Women only think about their status, emulating personas to manipulate/deceive and protect their frail ego, what they can get from others through any means possible, and doing it all without lifting a finger. I hate them both.
>>
How did a radfem SJW end up here?

>the greatest artists in history were men
>the greatest cooks in the world are men
>the greatest buildings in the world were constructed by men
>the greatest philosophers in history were men
>the greatest engineers and inventors in history were men

inb4 muh oppression.
Not saying that woman don't have potential to be great but calling men shallow even though they literally shaped most of the world with their creativity is just plain retarded.
>>
>>37306565
And what are women "about"?
>>
>>37306609
there are millions of men that had the chance to become useful and great and only a selected few did
the others just behaved like dumb, violent, greedy subhumans and a lot of them use violence on a regular basis to mess up society

just take a look at muslim dominated countrys where woman don't have much to say: they are backwards oriented, cruel, disgusting and violent and in a permanent state of war

also: look at the percentage of male dangerous-criminals and at the percentage of female ones

men clearly aren't cut out to lead a healthy society
woman have to take up the role als leaders already
>>
kek

go to Africa, niggers run things there and you see how that is
>>
File: nyc-02.jpg (89KB, 600x387px) Image search: [Google]
nyc-02.jpg
89KB, 600x387px
>>37306574
Yeah, because the vast majority of men are philosopher-kings. Don't tip that fedora too hard, there.

>>37306609
>the greatest artists in history were men
You scored ONE. Congratulations. Of course, you've also ignored the many talented female artists throughout history, but most famous artists have been men, and art isn't something inherently destructive.

>the greatest cooks in the world are men
So what?

>the greatest buildings in the world were constructed by men
This is the one that pisses me off more than anything else. You destroy ancient forests, rivers, estuaries, plains all so you can build pic related. I remain not only unimpressed, but irritated.

>the greatest philosophers in history were men
Humans don't have any philosophy worth a shit.

>the greatest engineers and inventors in history were men
Humans don't have technology. You're not only disgusting primitives, you destroy all of nature you can get your hands on to be at the level of barbarism you are.

>>37306692
It's more about what they're capable of. I can have an actual conversation with a woman. And they actually care about genuinely important shit: the fate of mankind, the environment, war, the economy. Men literally only care about money and sex and it's all they talk about when you get down to it. When it comes to money, you morons all try to use language you think sounds intelligent about how you're libertarians or "independent" but what it all boils down to is that you're fucking greedy and lack empathy.

>>37306733
>there are millions of men that had the chance to become useful and great and only a selected few did
Also this. It is a vanishingly small number of people who ever did anything of value. Most men are plebeian trash who destroy more than they create.
>>
>>37306773
Nigger men or nigger women? Hmm really made me think.
>>
good luck with your feminist society
>>
File: 1456450066084.jpg (219KB, 888x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1456450066084.jpg
219KB, 888x1280px
>>37306787
You're right it is the white man's fault, we made so much money creating a hyper advanced society that our tax dollars enabled blacks to live off welfare, sell drugs, and kill innocent youths and rape white women. This is the consequence of a decadent society.
>>
>>37305891
Well i also think about violent sex and sexual violence
>>
File: Women killers.png (2MB, 2091x1593px) Image search: [Google]
Women killers.png
2MB, 2091x1593px
>>37305891
Women are the gatekeepers of sex, they will never give sex/approval to the ones who do not display violence and wealth.

Violence and money is what buys women security.
>>
>>37306733
Lol. I'm phone posing do I can't conveniently argue with you right now.

But to think that only a handful of men excelling is terrible, what must you think of women, who have even less to be collectively proud of? If you think women are so much better at leading, why do women-headed households create failures of children, who drop out, end up on drugs, in jail, pregnant,or psychologically weak? Shouldnt a boy raised by a woman be less violent and not more? That's a case where men are totally out of the picture except perhaps financial support, and women fuck it up royally.
>>
>>37306915
>buys women security
because there are still to many violent, unciviliced people out there
but as humanity gows this will change and it's time for the nurturers to take over the lace of the destroyers
>>
>>37306895
Give it a rest. You've already fractured your arm in multiple places patting yourself on the back.

>enabled blacks to live off welfare
Now let's just ignore the fact that the blacks are only in the west because morons like you were too lazy and entitled to do your own work. MUH SUFFERN STRATEGERY!

>sell drugs
The trade of which greedy, sociopathic white men like you have created and foster through military action if necessary.

>and kill innocent youths and rape white women
Funny, you don't have a problem when you do it to others. Nice hypocrisy, asshole retard.

>>37306915
Wrong. Muh alpha male myth was disproven years ago. Being a violent, greedy dumbass is what MEN want, not women.
>>
>>37306975
>women-headed households
You mean single-parent households? I would love to see a comparison of how single fathers do compared to single mothers. I'm guessing the rape, violence and general abuse are higher.
>>
>>37306733
>there are millions of men that had the chance to become useful and great and only a selected few did
True for woman as well, your point?
>the others just behaved like dumb, violent, greedy subhumans and a lot of them use violence on a regular basis to mess up society.
The average men contributes more to society than the average female.
Woman are violent aswell, it just goes unreported because men are shamed for it, unless they go against kids where statistics show that woman are even more violent then men.

>just take a look at muslim dominated countrys where woman don't have much to say: they are backwards oriented, cruel, disgusting and violent and in a permanent state of war
Why not blame the religion for that instead?
There are alot of woman that support this nonsense.

Woman get easier off the hook for the same crimes, most of them only get a slap on the wrist.
Men are 10 times more likely to become homeless since they lack the safety nets woman have in the first world.
These men that are abandoned by our gynocentric society are more likely to commit crimes.

>men clearly aren't cut out to lead a healthy society
Except they created all of the greatest societies in history.
>woman have to take up the role als leaders already
They are free to compete with men in our society. I judge politicians on their merits instead of their gender.
>>
>>37307020
woman got much less chances in relation to men (position in society, education)
>>
>>37307049
>disproven years ago
>i'm just gonna ignore the fact that these serial killers and shooters get hundreds, even thousands of love letters from "civilized" 1st world women
i'm gonna go ahead and leave this thread, just makes me hate women more and more
when you make these threads, you are not turning anyone to your side, your just making the people your trying to "educate" dislike you more and more with your smug attitude and high horse
pretty sure this is bait, because its exactly how a tumblrtard would right
I advise all anons below me to not reply to this post, excluding my warning
>>
File: 1453740407734.jpg (648KB, 5000x2823px) Image search: [Google]
1453740407734.jpg
648KB, 5000x2823px
>>37307049
No hypocrisy, it's a fact that black men do most of the killing of police officers, youths, and raping of white women. You don't have any facts or evidence to support your claim. Your whole post is a fallacy because all you can do is resort to ad hominem attacks in order to discredit me. Sorry you lose cuckboy.
>>
all women think about is how to get a man who is sexy, violent and rich
it's a 2 way street
>>
>>37307130
>Support killing literally millions of civilians
>B-but a nigger killed a po-leece!
>Ignore the fact that you're blatantly wrong
>Keep posting stupid animeshit
Why are animeshitters always the worst posters?
>>
>>37306787
You scored ONE. Congratulations. Of course, you've also ignored the many talented female artists throughout history, but most famous artists have been men, and art isn't something inherently destructive.
I said woman have potential aswell at the end of my post. There have been great works by woman but more so by men.

>So what?
It takes creativity to be a top tier chef.

>This is the one that pisses me off more than anything else. You destroy ancient forests, rivers, estuaries, plains all so you can build pic related. I remain not only unimpressed, but irritated.
Most people don't want to live like cavemen. If you don't want to regulate child birth having alot of living space is necessary.

>Humans don't have any philosophy worth a shit.
Feel free to help the rest of humanity out with your amazing worldview then.

>Humans don't have technology. You're not only disgusting primitives, you destroy all of nature you can get your hands on to be at the level of barbarism you are.
You are using a piece of technology right now. And you're part of the human race too, so why not say "we" instead?
>>
>>37305891

And you got that asspull of an argument where exactly? What a shitty bait-thread, why are you morrons even replying?
>>
>>37305891
men made and built everything. histories gentlest, kindnesses and wisest people have all been men. also these men have a higher tendency to be celibate (Bacon, Buddha, monks that made literacy and university, mozart, newton) it is almost like these guys despite being the best people in history were not attractive to women. if you are a woman and not attracted to violent, money-grubbing, sex fiends good for you, but you are not the majority i am afraid. that being said there is a natural drive for sex in both men and women unless you are asexual how can you not like sex.
>>
>>37307260
>help the rest of humanity
I'm trying my best to wipe out mankind, but it's a very difficult endeavor.

>LYou are using a piece of technology right now
Oh boy, this bullshit again. Do you plebeian shitstains actually think you're clever when you say garbage like this? I would kill you with my monitor RIGHT FUCKING NOW if it would regenerate just one acre of old growth forest.

>>37307266
Reality?
>>
>>37307344
>histories gentlest, kindest
Definitely pushing it with this one. Almost every woman I meet is kinder than the male exemplars of "kindness" throughout history. So you failed hard on that one. And there are exceptionally few humans (probably none) I would call "wise". You filthy primates are far too stupid.
>>
>>37305891
Gee I wonder which biological process made men like this. What possible biological urge could drive men to focus on these things?
Is it.. to attract women? That women could possibly seek these qualities in a man to have children with?
Some kind of selection, which is natural and biological? I wonder why men turned out like this.

REALLY FIRES UP THE OL NEURONS.
>>
File: 4742512238757403.jpg (43KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
4742512238757403.jpg
43KB, 480x477px
>>37307082
>>37307260
It's always more of the same cheap ranting. If you would heed any mind to the brought arguments, I wouldn't have to waste my time to answer to such idiocy. your reading comprehension is worse than that of a child

you two serve as a model example why men aren't fit to lead and should let the nurturers take over.
>>
>>37306188
>only emotionally crippled degenerates and self denying broken ones
THIS.
The only people just subscribe to this men vs women meme are self denying and emotionally suicidal wrecks that blames modernity for not having a spouse.

They aren't like they used be my butt, people have been saying that for hundreds of years.
>>
>>37307347
>I'm trying my best to wipe out mankind, but it's a very difficult endeavor.
If this is the feminist SJW agenda then things make a little more sense and I'm sure this will help you in your argument for a matriarchy.

Oh boy, this bullshit again. Do you plebeian shitstains actually think you're clever when you say garbage like this? I would kill you with my monitor RIGHT FUCKING NOW if it would regenerate just one acre of old growth forest.
Why don't you kill yourself instead because you sure as hell won't get rid of civilization and atleast you can protect the enviroment a little bit with your death because you won't be using any electricity or fossil fuel anymore.
>>
>>37307411
So you're trying to excuse being a dumb nigger because muh nature. Fuck off, retard.

>>37307493
It isn't. It's my agenda.
>>
>>37307379
you have met women kinder than Jesus, saint Francis or Augustine. look you seem nice for valuing things like kindness and wisdom but maybe you need to calm down a little bit. people have a hard time with these things because it is very easy to get a slight ahead by being a little bit crueler and life is hard so they take what little ahead they can get. they don't really understand the value of kindness or wisdom as they ignore it's universality and it's immense ability to bring joy to both themselves and others. society teaches us (male and female) that kind people get trampled and wise people get depressed. it is good you understand the importance of these two values but it is important understand that their fruits are hard to attain for others (myself included)
>>
>>37307519
Hey if being rich, strong and confident didn't make you attractive to women nobody would put a focus on it. It's just how biology works brohan.
>>
>>37307064
Don't have the statistics on hand, but while by far the best way to raise a child is with both parents, single mother households were worse off for children than single father
>>
>>37305891
This thread just proves that both genders are incapable of understanding the other. And that you people are fucking retarded
>>
how does ranting on an anonymous image board with MOSTLY MEN help you get your weird dystopian women society ?
>>
>>37307544
Jesus' best is just business as usual for most women. I swear it's like most of you angry, retarded virgins have literally never met a woman before. Either that or all you've ever met are teenage girls. I'm not surprised someone so apologetic of mankind's failings is a christard either.

>>37307570
That's a damn lie. The behavior of the rich destroys even them, yet they do it anyway. Evolution is not logical and often paints species into corners.

>>37307578
I'm a guy.
>>
>>37307411
Wrong. It's not to attract women.
It's to avoid being a cuckold.
>>
>>37307619
Nothing lasts forever. Life isn't logical. It's hormones, that's all you are. But it is a fact. So what's the big fucking deal.
>>
>>37306540
>the systems you created are the still the dominant systems. And more than that, they are the CAUSE of the rot. You always want to blame jews and blacks and women for everything, but it's YOUR greed that hypersexualized society because you make money from it, it's YOUR greed that destroyed the environment, because you make money off of it, it's YOUR greed that destroyed America and every other country you can get your filthy hands on because you make money off of it, it's YOUR greed that caused the global drug problem because you make money off of it. Literally every single thing /r9k/ bitches about destroying the world WHITE MEN FUCKING DID. And almost noone else.

no offense m8 but that's a really weak cop out

i don't even really want to get into this because by 4chan's standards i'm a bleeding heart leftist greenie and i'm pretty sure i'm just taking the bait

but as long as everybody else and his dog is just as happy to make money from the hypersexualisation of everything around us as white men are, and would rather head to a petrol station then think too hard about how they're keep their car running and the bees alive at the same time, then you can shut the fuck up

you give that much of a shit about america and every other country in the world, donate to the relevant foundations that will help fix them. do some volunteer work. nobody is telling you what to do with your time or the money you make from operating within the white man's shitty systems

you don't want to drugs to be a problem, try asking everybody to stop buying and taking them

you act like everybody with a vagina or a skin shade darker than 'warm ivory' has literally zero agency, wants to go back to a state of tribal harmony with the earth, and is at the whim of the white man's cruel machinations

it's embarrassing
>>
>>37307610
It does, but it's a multilevel plan and I won't tell you about the details. Try to figure it out for yourself if you are smart.
>>
>>37305891
Said by not a singIe person ever.
>>
>>37307672
If this is real you know this "plan" won't work
>>
>>37307658
>The truth is a "cop out"
Go fuck yourself. Not even reading the rest of your lying bullshit post.
>>
>>37307430
Posting that picture is pretty ironic since I was polite through our little argument, while you ended the discussion with a ad hominem and no arguments.
I guess I should've been expecting this from a SJW but it's still a little disappointing that one cannot use reason with them.
>>
>>37307741
It's because your post isn't worth to be answered in detail. Sorry anon.
>>
File: Untittied.png (326KB, 579x642px) Image search: [Google]
Untittied.png
326KB, 579x642px
>>37307430
Kek, funny that a dumbass piece of shit like you would say that. You are good for nothing beyond serving as an anal rape slave.
>>
>>37307703
you're as culpable as anyone else for the shitty state of the world, even allowing for the fact that the structures that got it to look this way 'belong' to the white man

because for the most part those structures make everything easier and none of us really give a fuck about much beyond that

cunts talk a lot of shit but need to start walking the walk 2bh
>>
>>37307672
>>37307741
I will never understand how someone can be so brain damaged that pretending to be someone else on the internet seems entertaining to them. Or maybe when anyone speaks the truth, paid shills just crawl out of the woodwork to muddy the waters. Either way, you're a useless retard.
>>
>>37307347

What exactly does roleplaying as some outraged idiot with a completely skewed worldview achieve? I mean, I also can vomitt shit all over the board anytime, but your shitposting is not even clever, it us just embarassing. But if thats what you want.

If women are so fucking great, why are they not running the world yet? Checkmate you dickless SJW-cuck.
>>
>>37307817
>you're as culpable as anyone else for the shitty state of the world,
Not even close. I actually do work to try to repair the environment. Sorry, your "we're all equally to blame" bullshit won't work with me.
>>
>>37307696
>it won't work
Time will tell, anon.
>>
>>37307813
A splended example of what we where talking about. I guess you are this triggered because you instinctively know that we are correct.
>>
>>37307844
> I actually do work to try to repair the environment

that's nice, i do too

you're being childish
>>
>>37307821
>I will never understand how pretending to be someone else on the internet seems entertaining
Why are you posting as anon then, anon?
>>
>>37307766
>It's because your post isn't worth to be answered in detail. Sorry anon.
That just makes it seem like you have no answers to my arguments and that you're concede your opinion.
>>
>>37307933
I already pointed out, that you should read the previous posts and use your common sense a bit, since most of your arguments are aready devaluated. Sadly you don't even understand that, anon.
For example look at that dumb shit you posted
>Woman are violent aswell, it just goes unreported because men are shamed for it, unless they go against kids where statistics show that woman are even more violent then men.
some women are also violent, but if you compare crime statistics no amount of underreporting can change the fact that most criminals and violent offenders are men.
Now fuck of kid, you are a bit on the slow side.
>>
>>37307873
>splended
Kek, rapemeat can't even spell. Don't you ever wonder what all those red squiggles mean when you type? If you were my bitch I would give you daily beatings and soap your mouth out every time you spouted such nonsense.
>>
>>37308092
Nice. Another great example why men have to stop destroying humanity and have to follow female leadership.
>>
>>37308143
>have to
We don't have to do shit unless we want to. You are beneath us, it's the natural order of things. Female leadership is an oxymoron. You are a regular moron. Maybe a punitive clitoridectomy will make you more docile. You seem to think yourself a man.
>>
>>37308143
You're right. You have a verbal argument with this guy and he wants to retaliate with violence. Completley unstable.
>>
>>37308143
>follow female leadership.
Like a dog walking its owner. You wombs are hilarious.
>>
>>37308213
>You are beneath us
How so? Currently violence is keeping nurturers from their natural role as responsible leaders. This will change as humanity evolves and grows. That's just common sense, anon.
>>
>>37308078
>I already pointed out, that you should read the previous posts and use your common sense a bit, since most of your arguments are aready devaluated.
I read the posts that I replied to and the posts that replied to me, nowhere did I see a compelling argument against my posts.

>Sadly you don't even understand that, anon.
Sadly you don't understand that many individuals post here and all are anonymous so it's hard to tell who is behind the post and what other replies they gave in a thread. If you already made a point against my arguments why not link it?

>For example look at that dumb shit you posted
>some women are also violent, but if you compare crime statistics no amount of underreporting can change the fact that most criminals and violent offenders are men.
I didn't deny that men have higher crime rates but I provided explanations why it is like this and why the difference isn't as great as it seems like.
>Now fuck of kid, you are a bit on the slow side.
You can't help but to be rude can you?
>>
>>37308329
>I read the posts that I replied to and the posts that replied to me, nowhere did I see a compelling argument against my posts.
>If you already made a point against my arguments why not link it?
I also refered to common sense. That is why I don't see a reason to reply to easily rejected statements.

>Woman get easier off the hook for the same crimes
Nontheless, there are more than ernough statistics which prove a huge difference between men and woman regarding violende and crime.

>Men are 10 times more likely to become homeless since they lack the safety nets woman have in the first world.
It's because of the remnants of the traditional rolemodel where woman couldn't feed themselfs by working, they are also more vulnerable if they are pregnant and woman mostly took care of the children after a split up and need safety nets because of that

>These men that are abandoned by our gynocentric society are more likely to commit crimes.
We live in patriarchy, this society is buld by men. Making woman responsible for men committing more crimes within a male domineered society is just plain crazy.

and so on - easily rejected stuff, which isn't worth answering in detail

>You can't help but to be rude can you?
I may be a bit rude, it's because im annoyed by your incapability to simply look at facts.
>>
People are so weird
How can you live with yourselves?
>>
>>37308795
>How can you live with yourselves?
Most robots can't. Thats why they are suicidal. They should accept benevolent female leadership instead of growing more and more desperate.
>>
>>37308705
>I also refered to common sense. That is why I don't see a reason to reply to easily rejected statements.
Provide one example of arguments you can disregard with common sense in my posts.

>Nontheless, there are more than ernough statistics which prove a huge difference between men and woman regarding violende and crime.
Which I didn't deny, but woman get lesser sentences for the same crimes and often get off with just a slap on the wrist where a male wouldn't, which increases the difference between the genders in crime statistics.

>It's because of the remnants of the traditional rolemodel where woman couldn't feed themselfs by working, they are also more vulnerable if they are pregnant and woman mostly took care of the children after a split up and need safety nets because of that
Well they are still here so you are conceding that woman have a priviledge over men in this regard, which would help them deal with abuse, homelessness and other various problems where woman can get help for.

>We live in patriarchy, this society is buld by men. Making woman responsible for men committing more crimes within a male domineered society is just plain crazy.
First of all even a patriarchy can be gynocentric, I don't agree that we live in one, last time I checked woman can get into any possible position of power if they work hard enough for it.
I'm even living in a country with a female leader.
So unless you're not living in a first world country, you don't live in a patriarchy.
Secondly I didn't blame woman for those men commiting crimes, however poor people are much more likely to commit crimes and since men lack safety nets they can end up in much worse positions than woman. We have ten times as many homeless men and men also commit most violent crimes against each other and nobody will care for these people. It's a vicious cycle. Compare that to men in stable enviroments and you find that they are much less criminal.
>>
>>37307619
alright now i am know you are memeing. the man who people (men and women) believed was god because he was so nice. name a woman nearly as kind or self-sacrificing as jesus
>>
>>37309566
jesus is a fairy-tale figure, made up in times where woman could never be the main char of a story
>>
>>37309655
ok fine the religious element isn't the point. the point is that i want you to name a woman with the amount of charity as saint francis or ghandi. you can't be serious that the average is as kind or charitable as those guys merely by living in a nice house or in some amount of wealth they are slashed off.
>>
>>37309719
How bout mother teresa?
>>
>>37309773
mother teresa was corrupt. there was whole expose about how she was funneling money and harming her patients and also living in much better conditions (literal dinner with the queen) than the people she was trying to help
>>
>>37305891
>>Literally all men think about is sex, violence and money
Another roastie who dates stupid young Chads and dumb black people and generalizes all men
>>
File: 1495821826394.png (99KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
1495821826394.png
99KB, 500x469px
>>37305891
Everyone is shallow, men just put more work into being shallow than women.

The reason to the inevitable socio-economic collapse of western society is the inabilty of western men to control their women.
Women having power has lead to politics moving left and the expansion of social programs. This is completely unsustainible, and will lead to western culture being overtaken by one less accepting of women's rights.
>>
>>37307121
>hundreds
You say that like it's a large chunk of the population.
>>
>>37305891
no and yes, roastie scum
>>
>>37309883
similar defaming roumors exist for ghandi
What do you think about Florence Nightingale then?
>>
>>37305891
Oh ffs. Where do you think you're posting?
FOUR CHAN
JAPANESE CARTOON IMAGE BOARD
JAPANESE CARTOONS
THAT'S WHAT WE THINK ABOUT
>>
>>37305891
>another toastie roastie thread

Sage and report.
>>
File: 1494970418933.jpg (95KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1494970418933.jpg
95KB, 540x540px
>>37310047
Announcing reports is against the rules. Enjoy your ban.
>>
>>37306178
>past three chairmen of federal reserve including current have been jews
>knows nothing about sors or rothschild
>>
>>37305891
it's man's fault they gave woman rights
that lead to failure of everything we have
so i guess you are right

one stupid mistake will lead to our doom
>>
>>37310000
Florence nightingale is a good if not obscure example. my point isn't that woman are bad it is that the average woman isn't as good as the greatest of men like you claimed earlier >jesus's best is business as usual for the average woman
the point that there are good women out there doesn't mean women are inherently better than men. also you made fun of me for being understanding of peoples failings while claiming that me and everyone of my gender is unkind and unsympathetic and should be more kind and sympathetic
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.