[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw you guys are stupid. >Tfw you guys are, for the most

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1494692794559.jpg (106KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
1494692794559.jpg
106KB, 645x968px
>Tfw you guys are stupid.
>Tfw you guys are, for the most part, dumber than normies.
>Tfw somehow in your delusional, pharmaceutical addled mind, you think you are SUPERIOR to ANYONE
Jfc...
This board should be culled along with anyone who has ever posted on here more than once or has been here more than 30 minutes unironically.

Pic related. It's all of you.
>>
>>37305872
I know for sure that I'm smarter and better than you and will out live you by at least 20 years.
>>
>>37305893
I know for sure that you are a lowly peon compared to me. You will never succeed in anything, and that is a fact.
>>
>>37305914
I've already succeded in plenty of things and continue to succeed all the time. What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>37305949
Proof? Didn't think so. Stop trying to act above anyone because you clearly aren't.
>>
>it's another "brainlets fling shit at each other" episode
>>
I'm better than you in every possible way you fuck cunt.
>>
Everyone here is a bitter virgin with a superiority complex. Nothing new.
>>
File: Hitler.jpg (67KB, 746x953px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler.jpg
67KB, 746x953px
>>37306318
>typical 4chan user
>>
>>37305872

Nope i'm legitimately stupid for various reasons, my parents mistakes and bad upbringing

Intelligence is partially genetic, environment and the way the mother treats her unborn child etc....

I'm more aware of this than them, this is one of the many reasons why i'm so upset and why i'm a robot

-

On a side note; people who are genuinely intelligent don't boast about their intellect and often don't even know their IQ.

Truly intelligent people understand that intelligence is somewhat a virtue but isn't something you "earn"

Therefor acting superior about being intelligence is well stupid.....

You can be proud or admire that about yourself but be knowledgeable knowing yo got lucky.

--

That being said i could've been above average but due to complications caused by my mother being a dull whore i have average, i can assure you that actually knowing this makes me frustrated and well angry.

If anything i'm the least disillusioned person you'll meet, that's the only thing i do have and that is self-awareness
>>
>>37306318

>virgin with a superiority complex

Virgin with a > minority complex

fixed that for you
>>
File: slavoj.jpg (20KB, 368x560px) Image search: [Google]
slavoj.jpg
20KB, 368x560px
>>37307011

>knowledgeable knowing

See tautology i'm legitimately stupid
>>
>>37305872
That's not how you tfw yellowtext you dumb normie.
Also wow @
>should be culled
Do you support the use of violence against me?
>>
>>37305872
i go on this board to make me feel better about myself for the most part, especially late at night. no matter how bad my life gets, at least i am a tier above these people.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.