[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how the fuck does a guy peak at 19 years old? harry styles peaked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

how the fuck does a guy peak at 19 years old? harry styles peaked in 2013 and he's currently 23 years old
>>
>>37305529
drug and alcohol addiction will do that to you
>>
relatively low levels of testosterone cause you to age like women
>>
>>37305769
women dont age that bad.
>>
>aging

Holy fuck this board really is full of children. He doesn't even have any wrinkles!
>>
>>37305529
Honestly just looks like he gained a bit of weight and stopped shaving against the grain. Looks like the kind of guy that will look great in his 40s if you ask me desu
>>
>>37305892
women do age that badly, you never noticed how many qts become fat fucks when they hit 22?
>>
>>37305529
His jaw seems wider in the rightmost picture in comparison to the other pics.
Did he managed to get jaws gains in those few years or It was just the angle of the picture.
>>
>>37305529
He's british. British men age like shit, simple as that.
>>
>>37306699
Puberty continues well into your 20s for guys.

When I was 18/19 my face still looked really feminine and young, by 22/23 I looked like a full on man.
>>
i think when you have a babyish face as a man you don't age that well because you don't have defined features to give stronger structure the skin. 2bh i feel like the same is happening to me.
>>
>>37305529
He started balding
>>
>>37305892
>said no one ever in the history of time
>>
>>37307716
you mean he combed his hair back, revealing his totally normal hairline? sorry you're dad's sperm was defective and you were born that sucks.
>>
>>37307585
Baby face 19 year old here, you give me hope
>>
>>37307744
C O P E
O
P
E

Post your NW 2 hair line so I can laugh you coping baldcel
>>
british face
>>
He's probably on fin and rogaine
>>
>>37307792
hey nice vintage meme, maybe try /fit/ circa 2008, they'd probably get a kick out of it.
>>
>>37305529
can poorfags post now?
>>
men over the age of 20 always look shit with long hair
>>
>>37307879
TESTTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTE
>>
He looks there same, with different lightening angle and different hair.

You're not really making you point, here. But there are guys who look chaddier in high school than later in life.
>>
Salty balcel is salty
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 500x282px
>>37305769
What if a women has high test?
>>
>>37307765
I'm 25 and people think I'm still in high school. So there are winners and losers here.
>>
File: 1494202334764.jpg (92KB, 750x738px) Image search: [Google]
1494202334764.jpg
92KB, 750x738px
>>37306165
That's because most women are lazy and refuse to workout
>>
>>37305529
Men over 20 look like shit.
>>
My peak was 16 to 19 after that I have become fatter in the face and my body more skinny with less muscle.

Hopefully a second puberty will hit me soon - turning 22 in a month

I have maybe 20 light facial hairs in total. Breaks my heart to see 16 yo kids with full beards these days.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.