[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots, how much money would it take for you to have sex with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
Fembots, how much money would it take for you to have sex with this man?

No joke answers, please.
>>
Asking for a friend, right? I'm not a femanon but i'm 7 months into HRT so refer to me as SHE.

I'd take 2 grand if he is clean and doesn't smell like garbage.

10 grand if he has horrible hygiene on top of his lard.
>>
>>37305528

really depends on the fembots' home country
>>
>>37305528

I would never have sex with this man.
>>
>>37305589
So in Clapistan it would be $2, right?
>>
>>37305528
Does his dick grow too? Or is it like somewhere... in there...?
>>
At least the cost of the crane and construction equipment needed to lift him and break him free of the crust that fastens him to the chair.
>>
>>37305528
i whould let boogie fuck me for free ^~^
>>
sex with this kind of weight is impossible
>>
>>37305643
Well that's why you're getting paid to make it happen
>>
>>37305647
you can pay all you want there is too much fat and unless you are a natural 15incher the dick wont be long and hard enough for penetration
>>
>Boogie is THAT
>STILL has a girlfriend
Women are such blatant parasites it's disgusting
>>
>>37305528
I thought boogie was trying to loose some weight. What the fuck happened to him?
>>
>>37305528

define 'sex'
>>
>>37305601
One million dollars
>>
>>37305554
Bait

Errr ih gin al
>>
id do it for fifty bucks
>>
>>37305528
I'd do it for free, I have an obese guy fetish.
tfw no obese bf to bully
>>
>>37305702
Because fatmos who resort to being parasitized by trophy girlfriends are so much better.
>>
>>37305847
T E X A S
E
X
A
S

Right here bby
>>
>>37305554
He's 600 pounds. People his size cannot effectively shower and they sweat like pigs. Boogie probably smells like shit like every other morbidly obese person
>>
File: download (1).jpg (8KB, 214x235px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8KB, 214x235px
>used to be the almost the same weight as boogie, but as a woman obviously I am shorter
>fucking disgusting pig animal
>used to be very deluded
>kept mealworms in my ass because 'each handful of mealworms will eat one of the meals I eat preventing weight gain'
>tfw I tried to pay men on the internet to buy me food
>would call me a disgusting whale

I would have fucked boogie back then, I even masturbated to him a few times
>>
>>37306057
So now you're even fatter, right?
>>
>>37305702
She has a nigger on the side for sex, Boogie is aware and OK with it. If he lost enough weight to have sex, she would leave him.
>>
>>37306057
kek, legit interesting read
>>
>>37306057
Post a current pic.
>>
His wife is just there until he eventually dies, and then she can take all his e-celeb money. I would do the same if I was a woman, since that is easy money.

>just have to hug and kiss him every once in a while
>don't need to have sex because he can't do it
>can go out and do anything I want, because it's not like he can do anything
>he'll try to keep me happy because it's not like anyone else would put up with him
Pretty good gig if I can say so myself. Sucks that she is getting fatter with him though.
>>
>>37305702
That's not Boogie silly. It's Jessy.
>>
>>37305528
eeeeugh, I wouldn't for any amount for money, truthfully. And it's not even because he's fat. I love fat men. I don't like him 'cause he's a whiny guy, and he's not at all funny like he thinks he is. Granted, my sense of humor is disgusting, and the only things/people that never fail to make me chuckle are Sam Hyde and the film Monty Python's The Meaning Of Life.
If there were a fat guy with a sense of humor like that, now, I would consider marriage.
>>
una thousand dollars
checkem
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.