[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This bitch be 17 looking mid-20s. When will the degenerate orbiters

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 03840938403.png (541KB, 649x888px) Image search: [Google]
03840938403.png
541KB, 649x888px
This bitch be 17 looking mid-20s. When will the degenerate orbiters of this filthy board wake up to the lies of the so called "Eliza" or "Ciara"? She isn't 17, she is 22 and she is harvesting the orbiters for her own sadistic pleasures. Do not fall for her lies, she is not who she seems and she is far older than she claims.
>>
File: aylmeo.jpg (56KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
aylmeo.jpg
56KB, 600x336px
I don't know what's more cringe, that screenshot of that roastie thinking she's a villain from some anime, or you and every other creep who cares so much about a little girl out in buttfuck nowhere enough to post whiny threads about how mean she is.
>>
you are no better than her orbiters

stop making eliza threads
>>
>>37305511
This bitch is so degenerate, that we fashy goys had to step in and deal with it. Do you really want this menace 2 society running about in servers of discord or do you want to end it right here and right now?
>>
>>37305537
This is my first Eliza thread, we must unite to form a solution that isn't shit.
>>
>>37305471
This is the unfortunate state of humanity really. All I have is sympathy for all of us.
>>
>>37305604
We cannot give up, as long as we believe in the truth, we will be the ointment to soothe humanity's pain.
>>
I've honestly met girls cuter than her that aren't manipulative psychopaths.
>>
>>37305559
the solution is to stop making her relevant here by not making threads about her

simple and easy
>>
>>37305681
She IS relevant.

You sons of bitches made her relevant.

Only way for it to end is to talk about it now.
>>
>>37305704

>You sons of bitches

no. i had no part in this.

>Only way for it to end is to talk about it now.

no. you are keeping her relevant by continuing to post threads about her. go to discord if you want to have a circlejerk about your waifu.
>>
>>37305729
>some tripfag no one cares about talking about relevancy

She gets threads made about her by other people.
You get threads made about (YOU) BY YOU.
>>
>>37305646
>implying that there are women who aren't manipulative psychopaths
>>
>>37305729
I'm in there right now, talking shit to her orbiters, how about you, tripfag? You're doing the same thing, faggot.
>>37305758
This one is different.
>>
>>37305751
so are you one of her cancerous orbiters? good to know. opinion discarded

>>37305761
> You're doing the same thing, faggot.

i'm posting threads about her?
>>
>>37305784
No, but you're trying to be relevant while posting in a thread about her,
>>
>>37305471
>her texts

Twisted fucking poopoo frog, wow
>>
>>37305809
there was a thread about me yesterday that i didnt even post on the front page for almost 12 hours yesterday, and i've only had my trip for a week tops

lurk more
>>
>>37305547
how do any of these threads "end it" it's because of these threads and the ones on /b/ that most people even find out about her. She's a degenerate but she out of anyone's control
>>
>>37305833
Nobody gives a shit.
>>37305855
We should still promote awareness to stop people from orbiting her.
>>
>>37305879
>Nobody gives a shit.

clearly someone does, otherwise it wouldnt have remained on the front page and gotten 150 replies with almost 40 unique posters

learn logic

>We should still promote awareness to stop people from orbiting her.

translation: lets keep giving her attention!
>>
does captcha work now?
>>
>>37305879
It's not an easy pill to swallow but they're all adults and they're free to get cucked, if they're stupid enough to let it happen they deserve it. There always has and always will be a market for these retards. Supply and demand and all that.
>>
>>37305903
You're the only one who doesn't want people talking shit to her, you're also quite popular, perhaps you are Eliza?
>>37305921
Unacceptable. We have weakened her greatly, and now all that's left are her orbiters.
>>
>>37305937

>You're the only one who doesn't want people talking shit to her

>being this fucking retarded

i dont want to see threads about her period, because it contributes to her relevancy.

did i really need to explain this to you?

so dense
>>
>>37305937
Ok well good luck with your master plan to socially engineer betas to not get cucked for their bux. It's basic biology but whatever, do you.
>>
File: Cty4GwjWAAAaNNR.jpg (26KB, 397x273px) Image search: [Google]
Cty4GwjWAAAaNNR.jpg
26KB, 397x273px
>>37305471
Orbiters should be forced to change or exiled from this board, to be honest.

Anyone who reads all the shit she says about them and still doesn't think "wow, this chick is a fucking cunt, why do I even bother with her?" might be the most delusional group of people around here.

She's using them for money and attention, obviously, as pointed out by almost everyone of her critics, and it'll only go away if we stop talking about her completely, as >>37305681
said.

But that still leaves the orbiters to make threads about her, so who fuckin' knows.
>>
>>37306000
Checked and idk how long most posters have been around, but if it's not her, someone new will come along. Remember that faggot cracky?
>>
>>37305559

here's a solution: grow enough self-confidence so you can recognize this happening and not only not be phased by it, but take solace in the fact she is literally doing you a favor by displaying how fucked up she is and cutting off contact for you
>>
I would like to impregnate her.
I'd just restrain her for 9 months so she can't take drugs.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.