[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /r9k/, cyborg here. I need advice. I have a girlfriend, and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: 1485600530899.jpg (125KB, 984x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1485600530899.jpg
125KB, 984x1280px
Hi /r9k/, cyborg here. I need advice.

I have a girlfriend, and we have been together for almost 2 years now, but her best friend is a massive whore.
My girlfriend was a virgin before she had sex with me, but her friend has slept with 30+ guys.
>inb4 no she wasn't blah blah
I have 3rd party information that Whore Friend has actively been trying to get GF to cheat on me with some stoner type faggot.
Whore Friend has a betabux boyfriend who she cheats on all the time, but because I don't provide for my gf (we both work our fair share) Whore has been telling GF to cheat on me with someone who lives off a big inheritance.
So, I found out that Whore and GF hung out with Stoner and Whore's Side-Guy.
Stoner "has a crush" on my GF, even though so far she has turned down his advances I know she talks shit about me to her other friends if I even bring up the fact he has a crush on her.

She's at work, I'm picking her up in 1 hour, how do I deal with this when we come back to my place?

>go to r/relationships
I don't take advice from cucks

Tl;Dr, GF's guy friend has a crush on her - how do I deal with this?
>>
>>37305008
Tell her to fuck off with him or your relationship is over
>>
tell your gf that she either stops talking to her whore friend or you break up
>>
>>37305043
Yeah I'll probably do that, but I want advice on how to approach it so the results fall in my favour
>>
>this normalfags thread.
>>
>>37305043
This. Make it clear that her choosing some stoner friend's wishes over your wishes is by itself a sign that things are going to work out.
>>
>>37305057
Morality. No worthwhile person wants to be a degenerate.

Then again, a massive amount of people these days aren't worthwhile.
>>
>>37305008
>I know she talks shit about me
Elaborate.
>>
>>37305008

Threaten him, you need to show him who is the alpha.

Since he is a stoner I doubt that he'll put up a fight if it ever came to that.
>>
>>37305057
When you get in the car start off casual conversation or whatever the hell you do. When you pull up to your place say you want to adress the elephant in the room and tell her to fuck off with him or your relationship is done. Then she'll protest but you have to hold your ground, try not to let the conversation drag on. Tell her that you aren't going to change your mind and if she wants to be with some stoner she can get out and walk home. If she decides to stay with you then go inside and have a good time

If she leaves you don't feel too bad about it because she probably would've anyway for the stoner
>>
>>37305008
>>37305043
>>37305057
>>37305057
"Stop hanging out with your whore friend and her orbiters or our relationship is over."
>>
>>37305008
>I don't take advice from cucks
>on /r9k/

>>>/adv/
>>
>>37305106
Complaining about me being "mean" or whatever when I brough attention to the fact the only reason Stoner is hanging out with her is to try and get with her
>>
>>37305124
Thanks Anon, this is solid advice
>>
Post what happens opie, we wanna know if you're gonna fall back down to robotism or become a little bit more alpha
>>
>>37305331
Alright, I will do when I've done it.
Trip for this thread.
>>
>>37305346
>trip
Looks like it's predicting what happens, shit
>>
File: 4bfd697.jpg (188KB, 850x1314px) Image search: [Google]
4bfd697.jpg
188KB, 850x1314px
>>37305008
I'm a little betafag so take this with a grain of salt. I'd just be 100 with her and tell her that I'm aware that her friend is pushing that stoner guy on her and that it makes me feel uncomfortable, and that I would never be unfaithful to her so that I'd hope she'd do the same for me. That I really care about her so I want her to stay with me. I'd tell her that if she got with another guy, it'd really mess me up, so I would ask her to not do something like that, for my sake.

Idk if this is too out of character for you, so idk if you should do this but good luck man.
>>
>>37305414
>good luck man.
Thank you, Anon.
While what you say may be true for me, I wouldn't normally say it that way. Inside, I'm a massive beta, but I'm good at putting on an alpha front. Fake it 'til you make it, as they say
>>
>>37305481
Dont forget for the update, you massive faggot
>>
>>37305008
thank god I am not a normie who has to deal with this shit. enjoy your paternity fraud OP.
>>
>>37305526
Going to pick her up now
>>
File: 1476881337610.gif (235KB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
1476881337610.gif
235KB, 400x303px
>>37305414
Fucking hell, that's pathetic.
>I would ask her to not do something like that, for my sake.
Don't you realize how self-absorbed this sounds? You could as well just cut the fluff and straight REEEEEE at the top of your lungs, for fuck's sake...
Don't get me wrong, I understand your reasoning, but your phrasing gives you out as clingy and egocentric. "Much feelings" trope doesn't work, famalam.
>>
>>37305797
>t. bitter virgin robot

bloxxx lmao
>>
File: 1495791884582.gif (2MB, 270x188px) Image search: [Google]
1495791884582.gif
2MB, 270x188px
>>37305897
Been there done that.

I am the most original here, faggot chatbot!
>>
I'm pulling for you OP. Getting cheated on by someone you genuinely care for is the most painful thing I can imagine.
>>
>>37305008
Get out OP. As someone who's been cheated on in EVERY romantic relationship I've ever had, get out now.
>>
>>37305897
i don't think so

the guy he's replying to's post makes him look like he has no backbone at all
>>
File: smug witch.jpg (161KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug witch.jpg
161KB, 1280x720px
>OP tells her that she has to stop hanging out with the stoner faggot
>she eventually agrees
>complains about it to slut friend
>slut friend convinces her how OP's evil and controlling just like how she's been saying all along
>gf cheats on you
there
>>
File: 14453526565790.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
14453526565790.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>he fell for the gf meme

sorry op
>>
>>37305008
get her addicted to heroin and tell her that youre not gonna give her heroin unless she stays your gf
if stoner guy has access to heroin too, kill him
>>
OP BACK
She said she's going to stop talking to her whore friend, and stop talking to the guy. She says the fact that she almost lost me over this is unbearable and she'll give me only honesty from now on. Thank you for the advice rowboats
>>
First time seeing a good ending on this board. I wont expect anymore to happen.
>>
File: 1482635900244.jpg (393KB, 1592x1672px) Image search: [Google]
1482635900244.jpg
393KB, 1592x1672px
>>37306563
Best ending. I hope she means it instead of getting sneaky and going behind your back. People don't get rid of friends that easily, please be careful OP.
>>
>>37306685
>>37306694
I put on my stern face and voice and spoke to her with all my seriousness, I don't think it would be possible for her to lie to that really. She's a good person, which is something most women aren't. She is just misguided and fell in with bad company. Her father is a good man, too, he raised her right.

I told her "how would you feel if I was doing what your doing, if Chad Friend was introducing me to girls?" And she thought the whole situation over and then agreed with me.

Again, thank you to everyone who gave me advice in this thread. I think this relationship is actually the first good thing that's happened to me - she's the one pushing me to follow my dreams and do what makes me happy. I couldn't be without her now I've been with her for so long.
>>
>>37305008
>>37307073
youre naive dude. I'm 30.

find another gf and drop her. she has loser friends and now is going to go behind your back
>>
File: pepe_1.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_1.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
Girlfriends don't exist, you filthy normalfag.
>>
>>37306563
>>37307073
Glad it worked out for you. Now get the fuck off my board
>>
>>37307254
Maybe, but I can easily access her shit if I suspect her

She isn't a very good liar, even about little things
>>
Idk how you people function irl.
What's so fucking hard about laying out the facts you have and asking what her endgame is?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.