[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUT YqoRA0Io Who was in the wrong here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: Image 3.png (291KB, 435x652px) Image search: [Google]
Image 3.png
291KB, 435x652px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUTYqoRA0Io
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>the roastie recording is giggling the entire time
Probably got aroused by his violent outburst. Fuck him, and fuck everyone else in that class who supports him.
>>
>>37302938
If I was the teacher i would've yelled at him in hopes he hit me then sued him. Fucking old Asian man would've owned that kids parents house.
>>
>>37302938

Teachers need more rights to discipline their students, at least where I live
>>
cumskin chimping out - nothing unusual here

the thing is, this will all be forgotten in a day or two, but when it's a non-white kid chimping out /pol/ would repost the video and make memes out of it for years

1 rule for whites, another for non-whites
>>
Older robots, was it always like this? I'm curious, decades ago could a teacher put their hands on a student like this without facing career suicide/public lynch mob?
>>
his wierd voice makes him sound like a literal retard
>>
>>37303049
Yet because he's a chad he almost certainly was beloved by the students for it
>>
>>37302938
Did he call that Asian teacher a nigga? Do all minorities seriously look alike to white people?
>>
>>37303179
>Do all minorities seriously look alike to white people?
No one cares about minorities.
>>
>>37303179
It's very surprising to see hispanic and vietnamese youth call each other nigga. But this is the byproduct of musical cultural exchange i guess, with hip/rapnb growing in American music influence.
>>
I would have called him a baby.

"Are you done throwing your tantrum, kid?"
"I think you need a time out, kiddo."
"Do I need to call your mommy and daddy to make you behave?"
Would have made him even more angry. Then I would have called the office and told them to put the school on lockdown until the police arrive to arrest this kid.
>>
Just fail him. See how tough he is as a super senior.
>>
>>37303291
Even for something like this you couldn't just fail him without lawsuits flying at the teacher, the school, and the entire district.
>>
The whole video is fucking pathetic. >The guy getting angry and calling his teacher a bitch. Really? That's how you act tough? Screaming?
>teacher is obviously a coward who backs away like a little faggot and sits down when a child tells him too
>dumbass students laugh because they think it's so cool that he's screaming at the teacher. Hehe our teachers a pussy

Makesmehatetheworld/10
>>
>>37303386
the kids were laughing at the kid for throwing a bitch fit, not the teacher.
>>
>>37303320
Unless you do stuff like give him a test with bad numbers on it. Most tests are bubble tests, so if his copy is wrong he'll be filling out the wrong bubbles. I'm pretty sure you could get him to fail and not make it look suspicious. And if he makes a noise about it he's going to look like he just has anger issues because he already has public outbursts.
>>
>>37303605
I'm 100% sure it was the opposite
Not even going to try if this is original
>>
wtf, why are the normies taking Chad's side even though he is making an ass of himself
>>
>>37303605
I really hope so, but I don't think so
>>
File: 20170527_100612.png (69KB, 1440x441px) Image search: [Google]
20170527_100612.png
69KB, 1440x441px
Leave it to Anita
>>
>>37303386
He's an old asian guy, if they fought the dude would be his ass. A lot of teachers have to be careful because the kids are often fucked enough in the head to hit their teacher.
>>
>>37303023
It's okay when it's ofay. He was a good boy
>>
>>37303821
>implying that kid is a chad
>>
>>37304187
nice downboat faggot
>>
>>37302938
>Who was in the wrong here?
The kid who shot this in portrait mode
>>
Hmmmmmmmmmm well the teacher could be more tactful too
>>
>Asian = Nigger
>American education
>>
>>37303023
100%

orignilaise
>>
>>37304661
If by portrait mode you mean capturing the most intense part of what is obviously the aftermath of some initial arguement. No idea what the fuck is going on in this video to even decide who is in the wrong.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.