[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any reason to go to an anime convention alone if your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1477141438685.jpg (30KB, 196x196px) Image search: [Google]
1477141438685.jpg
30KB, 196x196px
Is there any reason to go to an anime convention alone if your not social? I've never been to one before (I've been to a comic con before but I was there looking for a couple of specific comics) and there's one near me soon, I had planned on going for the SFV and Blazblue tournaments that are being hosted at it, but the ticket just to get in is expensive and I'm not sure what all I'd do once I was there since most of the shit they list as going on during it seems like things to do with friends.
>>
if you're lucky maybe you can get with a cute seagull ?
>>
>>37302616
>Is there any reason to go to an anime convention alone if your not social?
To have a glass of social lubricant in a party setting
The real question is do you want to party expensive?
>>
>>37302653
>To have a glass of social lubricant in a party setting
I don't get anymore talkative when I drink and if it's anything like the comic conventions I've been to it's not like people approach each other anyway, they come with their group of friends and already have a plan for what they want to do
>>
>>37302660
>it's not like people approach each other anyway
You gotta be the guy
Wear a mask
>>
If you are not social or too ugly then don't even try. First make male friends from the internet and try next year.
>>
>>37302670
>make male friends
I'm not asking about women, and I have online friends already I'm just wondering what people do at conventions when their alone
>>
Does this convention happen to be fanime?
>>
>>37302616
I wouldn't go alone personally, I found some guy on /int/ that was also interested and were going in 2 months

>it seems like things to do with friends
this is probably true, but i also think alot of convention people are pretty welcoming to new faces

t.autist whos never been to a convention
>>
>>37302616
Just went to a con for the first time. Someone off here told me to dress up if i was going alone as someone or something so i did. People just walked up and asked for pictures and chatted with me and eventually i was adopted into a group. I was invited to go out with them again on sunday. Try it it seems to work and it makes milling around or waiting pretty fun.
>>
>>37303971
And umonnbe HIIIIIIIGH as a kite by then
>>
>>37305303
What?

Most original comment.
>>
>>37305348
I said I'm gonna be HIIIIIIIIIIIGHHHII as a kite by then.
>>
>>37302679
Tea um going alone, hopefully I find the party and party
>>
>>37302616
Last year i went to one. It was the most depressing shit ever.
>>
File: 327876.jpg (199KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
327876.jpg
199KB, 720x544px
I went to Anime Central with friends a few years ago but spent the last day alone because they were hungover. I just bought an Arale-chan toy and ate some burgers.

Conventions are a lot more fun when you have other losers to go with you.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.