[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How good is the average women in bed? I'm really turned

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: photo_2017-03-26_01-18-41.jpg (295KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-03-26_01-18-41.jpg
295KB, 900x1200px
How good is the average women in bed?

I'm really turned on by just lying there like a doll and getting fucked. I'm aware that most guys probably don't consider that to be amazing sex, but is it common enough for girls to do this that I can get away with it?

Only serious answers please.
>>
>>37302021
*woman, typo
>>
>>37302021

The only woman I've done it with was very experienced and she knew how to get what she wanted out of me.

Still it depends on how your partner is feeling. At the end of a long workday she might want to lie back take it. Other times she wanted to "throw that pussy."
The best feeling is when you get a good tempo going and she matches it. The right pelvic position can really help you reach the fornixes.

The key to unlocking her orgasm is to get a slow rhythm going and push the fornixes when you can.
>>
File: Driving catto.jpg (44KB, 526x567px) Image search: [Google]
Driving catto.jpg
44KB, 526x567px
>"she" asks /r9k/ anything about females.
>>
Eh. They'll let you do what ever you want to them
>>
>Asking a board full of KVs about sex

ebig
>>
>>37302872
Also anal might take convincing.
And they usually just lay there or get on their knees. Most don't know how to ride a dick or twerk their ass on one. Much less squat fuck. Cause they usually get tired. Meanwhile I habe to thrust my dick for 30 minutes. Like I don't get tired?
Women are worthless In bed. The most work they could put in is sucking a mean dick.
>>
>>37302021
Do you at least make sounds of pleasure and make internal motions in your pussy automatically as cock thrusts back and forth?
>>
>>37302021
There's nothing worse than a lazy girl in bed. The shitty sex that I had with my ex was one of the main reasons of why I broke up with her. My current gf is infinitely better.
>>
>>37302021
Well, most guys would probably find it weird or even be offended, but the good news is that a lot of guys also have a fetish for what you're describing, where you could do it fully.
>>
>>37302021
get a guy that's down for some light bondage and have him tie you to the bed, doesn't have to be tied tight, just enough to give you an excuse to just lay there

>"I'm tied up, what do you expect me to do??"
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 351x445px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 351x445px
The trick is to
G O S L O W
K E E P T H E T E M P O
This kind of thing can have a hypnotic effect. If you get her close to orgasm and keep her there, unless she's totally exhausted, she'll start squirming to try to close the gap.

t. sixty minute man
>>
>>37302021
>is it common enough for girls to do this that I can get away with it?

It is pretty much a neonsign she dislikes sex with you, or simply is cold as fuck.
As a male you'll continue to pound but think that you two will not last a month or even a week.
If you actually do like him and just enjoy playing the doll, make a kink out of it that lets him enjoy it too. Try telling him he can do whatever he wants to with you in your sleep and fake sleep, should work for both of you.
>>
>>37302889
yeah

>>37302905
>>37302950
>>37302968
thanks for the advice, it's probably better to be open about wanting that, instead of making him feel like i hate sex
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.