[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else on here get vagina envy? l don't think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: pusy.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
pusy.webm
2MB, 960x540px
Does anyone else on here get vagina envy?

l don't think l really want to be a woman, but I look at my dick and just wish l had a vagina sometimes. I hate having a refractory period. I wish l could have multiple orgasms. Good sex and masturbation just seem so much more pIeasurabIe for women it makes me deeply depressed... It feels like biology and my body have betrayed me.
>>
It's pretty high maintenence, all I can say is you're wrong and would regret saying this and probably strangle a puppy just for the chance to beat off.
>>
>>37301290
Muted for togtfo. Anyway TOGTFO. Also, i wpuld ay most only want a vag for a day at max. Fingerblasting would be 1, getting fucked excessively would be 2. The only reason is better knowing how to please better.
>>
>>37301242
Why the fuck would you want periods, childbirth, discharge and peeing sitting down if you had the choice? You won the fucking lottery being born with a penis. For the love of god learn to appreciate it.
>>
>>37301242
At least post real orgasms
>>
>>37301242
It is more pleasurable. Sorry you're missing out :(
>>
>>37301242
I think the world would be better if everybody was a futa. Everybody has tits and pussy but also a cock.

Who do you think would be more butthurt if everybody on earth woke up as a futa: feminists terrified of losing their closely-guarded and cherished victim status or /pol/acks who will screech that it's some kind of Jewish trick?
>>
>>37301548
thanks for your sympathy
>>
>>37301242
>I hate having a refractory period.
>I wish l could have multiple orgasms.

men can have multiple orgasms, with training.
refractory period just kicks in after ejaculation.
>>
>>37301481
And then you get to have some cunts grubby cock shoved inside you.
>>
>>37301481

Because a mans worth in a relationship is 100% dependent on the size of his dick. If you're smaller than 6 inches, you might as well not even bother, no woman is going to stick around.

In comparison, a pussy is a pussy. It doesn't matter the size of it and how roasty it is, men will be happy with it.
>>
>>37302158
I'm the OP and my dick is ~7x5
>>
>>37301242
>can passively have orgasms that are so intense that other women regularly report fainting because the overwhelming amount of pleasure
>dont have to worry about thrusting or correct angles and taking control and can actually sit back and enjoy the act of having sex
>orgasms are felt throughout your entire body for up to a few minutes or more rather than just your dick for half a second
>great sex feels like one giant orgasm and is borderline transcendental

yes
>>
>>37302158
Objectively incorrect, I would not be with my girlfriend if she didn't have an innie vagina. You've been disproven just like that.
>>
mods srsly?

wtf is the point of the stickied thread when you let this turbo-autist post the exact same thread multiple times per week with absolutely no consequences?
>>
>be femanon
>actually have a nice looking pussy
>tight lips looks like a young teenagers pussy
>tfw virgin and no one will probably see it

It's a waste really
>>
File: 1484402964593.jpg (248KB, 1018x645px) Image search: [Google]
1484402964593.jpg
248KB, 1018x645px
>>37303091
>not enjoying it as much as you can yourself
Even if nobody's ever going to see mine it's still fun to have.
>>
>>37301242
thanks anon I wasn't feeling bad enough already today
>>
How many times are you planning on making this thread?
>>
Periods sound horrible and childbirth a shit, rather be a man

that said, being a dicklet is probably more shitty than being a roastie.
>>
>>37301242
these are the onIy good threads
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.