[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i just goofed my chance, /r9k/ >went downstairs to get a drink

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: fuckedup.png (54KB, 470x698px) Image search: [Google]
fuckedup.png
54KB, 470x698px
i just goofed my chance, /r9k/
>went downstairs to get a drink
>roommate on the couch with TWO (2) total staceys in club attire
>they're drinking shots and playing jenga
>stacey #2 asks me if i want to play jenga with them
>"oh uhh... n-nah i'm in the middle of something upstairs"

just shitposting
is there any way i can come back from this?
>>
Get dressed and say you got bored
>>
Go back and knock over their game
>>
File: 1490118829159.png (1MB, 890x1275px) Image search: [Google]
1490118829159.png
1MB, 890x1275px
>>37300302
Literally just this, sperg. You can do it.
>>
>>37300251
Go back down you fucking autist. We are all for the most parts ugly and poor cunts but if you have Staceys in your home, why not try to bone them?! Dumb shit, really
>>
>>37300349
but i'm scared
>>
Wait for them to go to sleep. You can do anything you want then
>>
>>37300353
Well then yeah you blew it. Case closed
>>
You need to knock over that jenga tower on your first turn Anon.
>>
>>37300353
Just drink and play some Jenga and make small talk. If I was in your situation (I'm a 4/10 ugly autist) I'd at least ATTEMPT to socialize with them. If you weird them out then wtv just try to put on your best normie facade
>>
>>37300386
i think i need 3 or 4 bottles of liquid courage in order to talk to them but that would mean going downstairs 3 or 4 more times looking like a fucking autist.
i literally came upstairs and opened an excel spreadsheet to look busy just in case
>>
>>37300465
You might be scared but it's not worth the next three months of regret that will follow this mate, stop being a pussy or live to regret it
>>
>>37300302
i went downstairs wearing pajama bottoms and a dragonball tshirt
would it be weird if i went back down wearing club attire to fit in?
also i dont really have club attire and they haven't really invited me to anything
>>
>>37300524
Go down, pour 3 shots, don't be a seedy fucker to early and smile a lot, DO IT NOW YOU FUCK GO
>>
>>37300550
ok i will try this original
>>
>>37300544
Yes obviously get changed, if they comment on it just say I wasn't going to drink in my pjs was I, it's your damn house
>>
>>37300576
God speed, I'm living through you now, make me proud
>>
Are you cool with your roommate? Just go back down and say you changed your mind, "why not?" sort of thing.
The worst that happens is its boring and you just go to bed or whatever.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.