[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's on your mind? Anything you want to talk about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 17

What's on your mind? Anything you want to talk about or get off your chest?
>>
My lesbian friend confessed that she has feelings for me but doesn't like that she's into me because I'm trans and it makes her question her sexuality because obviously I'm not a real girl to her. I feel happy that she likes me but I also fucking hate myself so bad right now and I wish so damn badly I was just a real girl because besides everything else that would be improved this would be a nonissue and we could be together. I know she's hating herself about it too, I'm sure she wants to just like me, the whole mess fucking sucks.

Feel free to tell me to kill myself, call me a freak etc.
>>
>>37299472
Ask her if she wants to try it out.
If it doesn't work out then that really sucks.
If it does then ez
You just can't insert the willy into her.
>>
>>37299472
that sucks anon :C
>>
>>37299371
How the fuck did I utterly and completely waste another day, having done almost nothing of what I planned to do, and just messed around for the whole time? I wish I had a shred of self-discipline so that I could do things that don't provide instant gratification in at least some capacity.
>>
Does anyone know of a good streaming site to watch Cops on? it isnt on normieflix.
>>
>>37299497
>Ask her if she wants to try it out.
I don't want to put any kind of pressure on her. I told her that I understand that it's complicated and I understand if she doesn't want to date me for whatever reason and that it doesn't change our friendship either way.

>You just can't insert the willy into her.
The idea of doing that is probably more bothersome to me than her.

>>37299531
>yesterday decided that today I would wake up, start a new bloodborne run and play it all day since I have no obligations today
>just sat in front of fan and computer all fucking day doing nothing instead
>>
>>37299472
Does she dislike the benis or just men that are attached to them? Regardless, I recommend that you both start getting into futa. Alternatively, try to win the lottery so you can get one of those fancy self-lubricating vaginoplasties.
>>
File: 91a.jpg (113KB, 850x875px) Image search: [Google]
91a.jpg
113KB, 850x875px
>>37299472
Nah, idk what the deal with her is. But pls don't kill yourself. It could be one of the following scenarios:

-She wants to fit in to a certain kind of bigoted lesbian expectation at the expense of her happiness and wanting to pursue something with you.
-She's a coward that can't admit/accept her feelings and attraction for you because of what her hairy bulldyke friends will say.
-She's an attention whoring drama queen cunt, and this is some super weird, double reverse way of virtue signaling.

This is just my faggy armchair analysis with probably some projecting. You know her and the situation better than anyone. What if you made the move on her? Nothing extreme, but just cuddle up to her while hanging out or some shit and see how she responds.
>>
File: 38905267_big_p11.jpg (65KB, 1280x1161px) Image search: [Google]
38905267_big_p11.jpg
65KB, 1280x1161px
>>37299531
You into drugs? Having a few introspective DXM trips has made me put an effort into being a better person, being more productive, and getting myself out of an 8 year NEET funk. I actually got hired yesterday and did my first day at a shitty dishwashing job. My plan is to have a shitjob while working on IT certs like a CCNA and the more advanced versions.

It's pretty easy to get as an OTC cough med, but I understand if you're not a degenerate like me. Oddly enough, it somehow rewired my brain into easily cutting out alcohol, not quite quitting, but almost.
>>
I'm just frustrated. I have every reason to be motivated right now, but I can't feel it. I can't do it. No matter what happens I just can't dedicate myself to trying anymore. I think I crushed my hope last time I had it and now the other part of my brain doesn't want to have hope anymore because it knows I'll just fuck things up again. It thinks it knows best for me and that it can predict the future. Me and it both want different things. I'm a simple person with simple desires. They cannot accept that and desire something else. I know we're technically supposed to be the same but it feels like we're different people. I am me right now, but they're a completely different person? They're watching me right now. We're always together. We talk a lot and have conversations and we're friends, but we agree that we're different. I don't understand their thought process but they dominate the brain so I'm feeling lonely. It told me it's name and we've been getting along for years now. They have a completely alien list of desires and opinions from mine. It knows things I don't know and seems to manifest things from the subconscious at will. This all probably sounds like full blown insanity... but I consider this person my best friend. We do everything together, even though we're in the same brain, so we understand each other very well. This is a blessing and a curse. They're very set on not doing things I really want to do. They keep making me do things I don't want to do. It goes on and on. I've tried sitting down with them and working it out but they refuse to let me take control. They can read my mind so they know that I've been wishing they'd just disappear sometimes... but they know I don't mean that. I love them very much, but it's hard. I don't like just watching. I want to play too.
>>
File: 1465431175008.jpg (35KB, 473x274px) Image search: [Google]
1465431175008.jpg
35KB, 473x274px
>>37299555
You could just torrent the shit, which is what I do.
>>
>>37299371
i realized i'm a low test emotional beta and there's no realistic way to fix it

kind of a pussy basically
>>
>>37299638
She's not attracted to male bodies or features. She likes big boobs, fat asses, and pussies and I'm lacking in all three departments. Her attraction to me comes from our friendship, our emotional bond I think. Plus I think I'm just feminine 'enough' for their to be at least some kind of spark. I don't know, maybe it just hurts her identity, because she's always strictly described herself as a lesbian and not bi and maybe she thinks if she likes someone who was born male that she might not be as 'pure' a lesbian as she thinks. Pure speculation on all of this obviously

>Alternatively, try to win the lottery so you can get one of those fancy self-lubricating vaginoplasties.
Horrifying to think about honestly. Are people even able to find a neo-vagina thing like that attractive?
If it meant people would be willing to date me I might start to actually consider it though...

>>37299652
Well I know she's not a coward since she did admit her feelings to me.

>What if you made the move on her? Nothing extreme, but just cuddle up to her while hanging out or some shit and see how she responds.
I'm a huge pussy. I can't even make eye contact with people without feeling uncomfortable. Plus even if I was brave enough to do that what if it backfires?
>>
File: 1451600711723.jpg (163KB, 813x499px) Image search: [Google]
1451600711723.jpg
163KB, 813x499px
>>37299809
You could start lifting weights and eating more protein. And dressing better and consuming socially oriented media like audiobooks or youtube vids aimed at improving yourself in that area.. You could learn to love and accept yourself, and be comfortable around other people and feeling okay with admitting/talking about your weird/fruity hobbies and interests.
>>
File: IMG_1036.jpg (214KB, 708x848px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1036.jpg
214KB, 708x848px
've just turned twenty. A year ago I had close friends and multiple potential romantic partners, I was writing and reading daily, and I felt my life had a conventional forward momentum after years of being a literal diagnosed autistic. Now it seems like the only reason I was in that position at all was that it was a necessary precondition for the situation in in now to have its full bite. Basically my best friend cucked me with an inaccessible special-seeming girl I was and am unironically in love with, and then when I confronted him about it every one of my close friends stopped talking to me en masses and even went as far as to block me on social media. A few months ago I drank an entire bottle of cheap red wine and was able to get through to one of them and started to ask him why he stopped talking to me and whatnot. He stayed on just long enough to give me le sigh, say 'fuck off anon' and hang up. That's how much they seem to hate me now. At the same time I'm out of school and unemployed, so there's very little I can do to distract myself. I used to turn to literature as a consolation for shit like this. Now just reading a paragraph makes me feel idiotic and lowly. I just found out my IQ is 110 so I have objective proof of it. Just writing this makes me want to harm myself with an irrevocable procedure of maiming and/or bludgeoning. My syntax is jumbled and monotonous. My diction is normalfaggy or edgy. I have no innate skill in actual literary stuff like ekphrasis or prosody. It's fucking awful. I'm never going to be a writer. I feel old. Like I don't have the excuse of being le teen anymore. Everything just seems ugly and innane.
>>
>>37299774
Well, I am a degenerate, but also a pussy, and am honestly terrified of taking something that could alter my mind like that. Additionally, I'm a poorfag so it's not as if I could afford to buy any drugs regardless. Thanks for your suggestion nonetheless.
>>
>>37299371
she is out dancing with some faggots probs
>>
>>37299787
I cant find a torrent on 1337x that is a full season and i dont want to download random episodes.
>>
File: 1493138163154.png (135KB, 483x442px) Image search: [Google]
1493138163154.png
135KB, 483x442px
>>37299371
ALRIGHT WORLD, YOU GOT ME, I ADMIT IT!
I had the chance to save her but I DIDN'T! INSTEAD I RAN AWAY LIKE THE PUSSY I AM, AND NOW SHE'S DEAD BECAUSE OF ME! THERE I SAID IT! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW???
>>
File: 1460418754437.png (343KB, 1310x4056px) Image search: [Google]
1460418754437.png
343KB, 1310x4056px
>>37299825
Does she know how you feel about her? Anyway, some really good advice I heard from some cool women was that you could say that you like being her friend/value her friendship and don't want to ruin it, but if she were ever interested romantically, you'd be open to seeing where it went.
>>
File: 199977.jpg (47KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
199977.jpg
47KB, 480x480px
>>37299900
Bruh, you could trip off $2-3 depending on how hard you wanna go. The Dollar Tree has pic related, and they only have the active ingredient you want, with no other ingredients to fuck up your liver or whatever. It's nonaddictive and tolerance builds somewhat fast, so if you're like me, you'll do it about once a week for a couple months before stopping. I do want to take it again though when my tolerance goes back down.

If you wanna talk more about DXM, say so. It's quite an interesting drug I stumbled into.

>>37299967
You're a stupid, lazy fagget. Full seasons are easy to find and even if you can't, dling individual episodes isn't hard to do.
>>
>>37300029
>Does she know how you feel about her?
When she told me she was into me she asked how I felt and I said I felt the same way, but that's all I've said about it. It never even occurred to me that someone could like me and I never indicated my feelings before

>Anyway, some really good advice I heard from some cool women was that you could say that you like being her friend/value her friendship and don't want to ruin it, but if she were ever interested romantically, you'd be open to seeing where it went.
But what if we try dating each other and it doesn't work out and our friendship is ruined forever?
>>
File: 1386455560440.gif (154KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1386455560440.gif
154KB, 360x360px
>>37300008
Greentext dis shit. I swear, the same thing happened to me, but I'm sure in a different way than you.
>>
File: 706.gif (831KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
706.gif
831KB, 500x482px
>>37300149
How old are you, you little bitch? Do you really want to live the rest of your life with regrets and what ifs? How do you know this girl and what forces you to interact with each other regularly? School? University? In a few years she might not even be in your life regardless. Take it from a 33yo with many regrets. Take a chance, even if it's a conservative attempt like the ones I've suggested, you little bitch. From the sound of it I don't think she'd have a huge negative reaction. If I was your irl friend I'd slap your shit until you did something about this situation, or generally cheer you on and help you out like some faggy high school winggirl.
>>
>>37299371
I'm pretty lonely and wish I had a bf.
>>
File: 1491705436363.jpg (87KB, 582x580px) Image search: [Google]
1491705436363.jpg
87KB, 582x580px
>>37300292
Are you a cute girl(male)? I'll be your bf, if you're okay with me being androgynous and Asian?
>>
So after a really unhealthy relationship I've been single for half a decade basically. Between that and the fact I meet very few women due to my major I rarely put myself out there, but there was this gal I was thinking of asking out this week.

Then my grandfather passed away and I've been in a bit of a funk so figure its a bad idea right now. At the same time I've already made two excuses not to go for it so fuck if I know.
>>
>>37300275
>Does she know how you feel about her?

>How do you know this girl and what forces you to interact with each other regularly?
I went to a convention two years ago and she was in my friend group and we instantly clicked somehow.

>what forces you to interact with each other regularly?
Mostly discord, video games. We don't see each other in person all that much even though we live fairly close to each other.

I know you're fucking right, if there was ever a time in my life to not be a pussy this is it. I haven't talked to her since she confessed all this though. Should I give her more space before talking to her about it? Or just go for it
>>
>>37300334
I'm a fat effeminate male who at most would be open to dressing up like a girl. Going into a relationship with someone on 4chan who says "I can be ur bf" doesn't sound like a really good idea. If I didn't want that I'd probably just go on grindr looking for desperate guys.
>>
File: 1490376157976.jpg (42KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
1490376157976.jpg
42KB, 1024x819px
>>37300381
I really think you should go for it, but conservatively, like in the previous posts about valuing her friendship/cuddling. That is, unless you think actually hanging out irl with her and cuddling up would be more effective. You know her better than anyone here, so it's up to you. Maybe you could thing of a better way to talk to her about this, idk.

Ganbatte, Anon-kun.
>>
File: 1492656530472.jpg (12KB, 303x428px) Image search: [Google]
1492656530472.jpg
12KB, 303x428px
>>37300487
Heh, sorry, I was just playing along with this site's ever increasing homoeroticism. I'm actually straight, but have my buttpic anyway.
>>
>>37300613
>straight
>has pictures of their butt
okay :^)
>>
File: MamaMia.jpg (30KB, 750x573px) Image search: [Google]
MamaMia.jpg
30KB, 750x573px
There's this anon I see around occasionally (sometimes here, sometimes on /soc/) who shares many of my weird combination of interests, and who I would really like to get to know better. I've left contact info, and we've talked briefly in the threads a few times, but she never contacts me, and never leaves info of her own. I'm not interested in a relationship or anything like that, just to have someone cool who shares my hobbies to talk with, and it's frustrating to find someone who it seems like you could be really good friends with and they just ignore you.
>>
File: 1489712277502.gif (2MB, 228x170px) Image search: [Google]
1489712277502.gif
2MB, 228x170px
>have to open up at work at 9:30a
>can't sleep
>it's 3am
>>
I'm living in the middle of nowhere working at a job I dislike. I try to maintain social interactions over social media, skype, texting, etc, but I seem to be falling deeper into this alcohol-fueled mania. My body feels like it's shutting down.

I also just told the girl I like that if we went camping together I'd be okay with her cutting me open and getting inside like a ton ton in Star Wars if she had to. She did not find that to be a funny joke.
>>
File: 1485332269205.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485332269205.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>37299371

I have a huge crush on this girl from my college
We both study CS and see each other nearly every day
The sad thing is that i don't have enough confidence to ask her out or to even approach her and say hi or something since she's always with somebody
God what am i saying. I wouldn't even have the balls to approach her if she'd be sitting somewhere alone

I don't know if it's my lack of self esteem or the possibility that i'm putting her on a pedestral that stops me from doing something
She doesn't seem like a bitch who gets mad and insulted when a random guy approches her but i'm still afraid of rejection because we will go on in seeing us very often in the future at college

H,
i want to tell you that you are the most beautiful and elegant girl i have ever seen and i really hope for you that you find your luck. Sorry that i'm not good enough for you.
It's just that i fall in love with you every time you smile and when you go with your hands through your hair.
with love, M
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.