[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tonight I am taking my life. I'm so fucking sick of being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1445722183259.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445722183259.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
Tonight I am taking my life.

I'm so fucking sick of being a talking hole
I want to be a hero and a leader and a brother and a comrade. I want to look at my accomplishments and be filled with pride.
I want to have a bigger brain and deeper thoughts and a stoic attitude.
I want to be taller and stronger.
I want to be accepted--no, respected-- by the people I admire the most.
I want to cut my throat because every time I speak a high voice comes out that nobody can take seriously. My body hair is so sparse it never looks like I have it on purpose. I lost all my friends because of this perverse affliction.

Every day I am reminded that I'm an abomination. Every day I'm reminded of my small stature and high voice. A mother's beloved daughter cannot find a place in this world without a fruitful womb and a man to look after her.

Tonight I am taking my life. I'll see you on the other side, my brothers.
>>
>>37299321
I should probably point out that women also suck at killing themselves so I'll see you back here soon famalam.
>>
The living envy the dead.
>>
Don't. Please. Be strong and live.
>>
File: normies.jpg (21KB, 531x469px) Image search: [Google]
normies.jpg
21KB, 531x469px
>>37299384
I am very thorough.
What have I to live for?

>>37299386
stop being a mongoloid.
>>
>>37299321
>I'm so fucking sick of being a talking hole
>I want to be a hero and a leader and a brother and a comrade. I want to look at my accomplishments and be filled with pride.
>I want to have a bigger brain and deeper thoughts and a stoic attitude.
>I want to be taller and stronger.
>I want to be accepted--no, respected-- by the people I admire the most.
>I want to cut my throat because every time I speak a high voice comes out that nobody can take seriously. My body hair is so sparse it never looks like I have it on purpose. I lost all my friends because of this perverse affliction.

That's because you put to much stock in what others think of you. All of you do, it's why you're here and not facing the world. You all care to much of what others think of you. Even if you convince yourself you don't somewhere deep inside you're terrified of what others are thinking about you right now. I know I am, that's why I'm here.
>>
>>37299428
Thoroughness is a masculine trait you probably don't have.
You're going to try poisoning yourself and it won't work.
You might cripple yourself in the attempt and render further attempts impossible.

You should probably pick something more fun to do with your life like learning sick metal riffs. Something asinine but atleast realistic and pleasurable.

You can't be a man and you probably can't kill yourself. Best make some lemonade.
>>
>>37299484
>That's because you put to much stock in what others think of you. All of you do, it's why you're here and not facing the world. You all care to much of what others think of you. Even if you convince yourself you don't somewhere deep inside you're terrified of what others are thinking about you right now. I know I am, that's why I'm here.

tell me more.
>>
File: 161446-166022.jpg (12KB, 320x344px) Image search: [Google]
161446-166022.jpg
12KB, 320x344px
haha "an here"
>>
How are you going to kill yourself
And can you livestream it
>>
>>37299505
What else is there to tell? You want some guru who will reveal a truth to you that will make everything better? Well it isn't happening. I know I have been waiting on some stupid knowledge or view that will make my life better like some kind of magic but I'm old now and realize it just isn't going to happen.

You know that picture of the sign that says "nobody is coming to save you" yeah it's right. Nothing is saving you or me or anyone. We are just as we are, losers. And nothing is going to change that. There is no light at the end of the tunnel. Just us, being losers. And nothing will change that because we keep hoping some amazing truth will be revealed o us but guess what? It's not going to happen, nothing will change and we are fucked.
>>
>>37299525
HAHAHAHAHA
YOU FUCKING MADE MY DAY
im miserable but you made my day happy hah
>>
File: 1492987968909.png (554KB, 716x520px) Image search: [Google]
1492987968909.png
554KB, 716x520px
>>37299534
I was going to shotgun. I can stream it if you want.
I will be genuinely shocked if anybody can change my mind.

>>37299607
<
>>
Fucking know how you feel... I just said fuck it, I'll join some branch of the military that won't leave me all crazy from anxiety attacks that I already have. Maybe I'll get some confidence to go back to normal life, maybe move to the tougher parts of military if I feel like it's not enough.
>>
File: 1493839261657.png (181KB, 512x548px) Image search: [Google]
1493839261657.png
181KB, 512x548px
This is embarrassing. Men might be better suited for certain things but plenty - enough - of them are stupider than wild animals and actually dangerous. Are you FTM because I know if I would I'd still be flaming gay while still taking personal responsibility and owning my fuckups.
>>
>>37299321
>I want to be a hero and a leader and a brother and a comrade. I want to look at my accomplishments and be filled with pride.
>I want to have a bigger brain and deeper thoughts and a stoic attitude.
>I want to be taller and stronger.
>I want to be accepted--no, respected-- by the people I admire the most.
>I want to cut my throat because every time I speak a high voice comes out that nobody can take seriously. My body hair is so sparse it never looks like I have it on purpose.

I feel all of this and I'm a guy.
You don't want to be a man.
You want to be Chad.
>>
>>37300947
>ywn run black ops for the us military

>>37301002
I never transitioned, but if I did it'd be FtM
the dysphoria is crazy bad
>>
>>37301055
Everybody wants to be a chad. I want to live an autistic fantasy life where I'm powerful, I obviously will never have influence or pride or dignity in real life.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.