[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here a financially independent, gainfully employed member

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 6

File: 1113ad6999fac6b34ccc37f1a0a34991.jpg (586KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1113ad6999fac6b34ccc37f1a0a34991.jpg
586KB, 2048x1536px
Anyone here a financially independent, gainfully employed member of society but still really lonely? People don't really seem to enjoy talking to me at all. I have a boyfriend who likes talking to me, but a lot of the time he can't be there so I molder alone in my apartment. It's getting to the point that I really hate weekends.
>>
I have a job and I get along really well with my coworkers, I have an international holiday booked, my 21st is soon, and I get excited for the weekend, but as soon as it comes around I feel like killing myself. I do nothing but play games and run on a treadmill after work, I have no actual friends where I live and very few anywhere else. I don't know why but I feel like I've stayed awake to long and sleeps dragging at me and that my should be over soon. What do I do
>>
>>37298985
are you a girl or a homosexual?
>>
Shut the fuck up bitch, just shut the fuck up. Try having no friends or sex for decades. You know nothing of loneliness you stupid, stuck-up whore
>>
>>37299612
I'm not sure, I'm in the same boat. It's pretty hard to meet people, isn't it? I'm convinced that socializing is a skill that will atrophy if I don't use it, so I try to chat up the people at work a lot. Do you have expendable income, anon? Maybe taking a class that interests you would help. I have the goal of someday taking swordfighting classes, I just need to get my financials in order.

>>37299635
Irrelevant
>>
>>37299686
Listen, you probably suffered more than I have. Could you maybe reflect for a bit on this scenario:
*There are people who want to talk to you
*But only if they're currently fucking you

How would that influence your self perception after 6 years?
>>
>>37299726
I live in a small town, so there's little to do, and even when I do something and enjoy it I somehow talk myself out of going the next time until it's to late. Plus I have trouble making friends as I have some kind of relationship complex, I refuse to believe somebody could love me and anyone who wants to be my friend is only in it to help themselves and no matter what they say will drop you in half a second when it suits them, no matter how long you have been there for them.
>>
>gainfully employed in IT
>own house and vehicle
>functioning member of society

I have no friends and no girlfriend.
How did it get this way?
>>
>>37299761
Stupid dumb roastie, have you ever considered that maybe sex wasn't the only thing they wanted? Maybe they wanted to be your bf and cuddle. Have you ever considered that? Or maybe you're just too stupid you fucking bitch. Try not having anyone speak to you for decades because they simply don't want anything to do with you. Try that you fucking bitch
>>
File: 1464596988169.jpg (155KB, 569x533px) Image search: [Google]
1464596988169.jpg
155KB, 569x533px
>lonely
>I have a boyfriend who likes talking to me
Are you fucking kidding me? Fuck off.
>>
>>37299850
Your attitude probably has something to do with it fagget
>>
>>37299726
>gender is irrelevant to discussion on loneliness

wrong retard. you could be a heartless ugly twat and you'll still have people who will worship you or at least treat you with respect.
>>
>>37299726
>Irrelevant
I guess it is. If you a woman you could get a new boyfriend in a heartbeat. You could also do that if you'd a fag.
>>
>>37299850
Yeah, you have suffered more than me. You probably suffered a lot. But other people's problems don't suddenly disappear because you have suffered worse.Also, sometimes people have problems that you can't wrap your head around because they are different than yours. The pain of loss is also pretty terrible and it's one you have not experienced.

I got dumped by my ex boyfriend because I didn't want to have children with him. I told him in the first week we were dating that I didn't want kids, kept telling him for three years, kept asking if he could accept it. Until one day he decided he couldn't, stopped paying his share of the rent, and got us evicted. I almost ended up homeless.
>>
>>37299866
Yeah because I insult random strangers when I talk to them. Jesus christ I knew normies weren't smart, but to think they're this fucking stupid?
>>
>>37299818
>functioning member of society
>no friends and no girlfriend
I think you can take that one off the list.
>>
>>37299856
He works nights, I work at 6am in the morning. We see each other once a week. A lot of the time he's too busy working to return my texts. So I end up sitting in an empty room. Like you, probably, right now. Quiet, isn't it?
>>
>>37299965
>He works nights
this is guy code for banging chicks

>We see each other once a week
wow so it turns out you were the side-chick all along!
>>
>>37299930
>ex boyfriend
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
You've had at least two relationships with people that lasted years and you think you can come here and lecture me on loneliness you dumbass?
>The pain of loss is also pretty terrible and it's one you have not experienced.
Guess what you stupid faggot. Everybody loses someone. Everybody dies. Everyone experiences loss. At least you've had someone with you most of your life, who cared for you and loved you.
>>
>leaving for Air Force in 18 days
>work as security guard
>so no coworkers
>be seen as a loser/ underachiever
>two male friends
>cannot connect with females around here
>all I do is work, work out, and study
>all i want is someone to cuddle and to miss when I'm in boot camp
>>
>>37299965
>some dude you fuck once a week
>doesn't even text you

LOL some boyfriend. you sure are dumb, huh.
>>
>>37300023
If you think that when your sitting alone in your room at 7pm on a Saturday night deciding whether to eat, get completely plastered or just straight up kill yourself, that the fact that 3 years ago you had someone who loved you and held you, helps one little fucking bit with how you feel now, then I've got a fucking newsflash for you.
>>
>>37300055
I've been trying to get into the airforce for three years. Not because I'm retarded, just shit circumstances. I'm really jealous bro, good luck
>>
>>37300055
>>37300112
I played WoW some years back with a guy who was in the air force in Texas. He said it was like prison with recess
>>
>>37299930
>ex boyfriend wanted to have kids
>useless cow doesn't want to have kids
>wahh why won't some guy who wants to have a real life not pay pig me
>wastes 3 years of his life
really makes you think
>>
>>37300089
Everybody is suicidal you nitwit. I'm suicidal, you're suicidal, fucking dogs get suicidal. The fact you were suicidal doesn't detract from the validation and love you received and will likely continue to receive for the rest of your life
>>
>>37300055
I think it would be better to look forward to all the companionship you're gonna get AFTER the Air Force. Because otherwise you'd just be worried that she was gonna cheat on you.

>>37300086
Would you be willing to overcome hurdles for someone you love?

>>37300022
>you can't possibly be lonely if you have a bf
Actually I don't see him that much
>WOW LUL KEKROASTED

Pretty antagonistic mood tonight
>>
>>37300147
Received being the key word. If I was still receiving it or even had the faintest hope that I will ever receive it again, maybe I wouldn't be so goddamn suicidal
>>
>>37300150
You've got to understand that when all you want in life, so much that it feels like a physical pain in your heart is someone who loves you, and then you hear that people with that don't appreciate it, even though life isn't that simple. That's why they are like that
>>
>>37300150
are you retarded? he fucks you once a week and barely texts you. he doesn't love you, dumb twit. the way you use the word 'love' makes it obvious that you're clueless.
>>
>>37300141
You guys make fun of single moms all the time, right? So you make fun of women for procreating and getting abandoned by dudes. But if women don't want to procreate, you call them useless cows. Nice neckbeard logic

>>37300089
If you're suicidal, those "good" experiences can also turn against you. You can think thoughts like: "X abandoned me when he got bored with my depression and Y is going to abandon me too and I might as well skip the bullshit and swallow all that oxy I saved from my wisdom tooth extraction". You might think about all the friends you used to spend time with who gradually stopped talking to you 10 years ago and how you weren't good enough for them. You might think about your ex's new photography career and all the beautiful women he photographs and brags about fucking later and DEFINITELY STILL WANT TO DIE
>>
>>37300255
the reason there are so many single moms are because of neurotic vapid whores like you who do nothing but focus on themselves and are incapable of building real or meaningful relationships and the men that you raise to become fuckhead losers
>>
>>37300147
>Everybody is suicidal
I'm not, cease your projecting.
>>
>>37300150
>Pretty antagonistic mood tonight
I would be too if I were an aging woman looking for the perfect male specimen while the only male in my life was would banging sluts at this very moment.
>>
>>37300297
Lots of people pretend they are suicidal but are actually just experiencing 'anxiety'
>>
>>37300255
>You guys make fun of single moms all the time, right? So you make fun of women for procreating and getting abandoned by dudes. But if women don't want to procreate, you call them useless cows. Nice neckbeard logic
The dude usually doesn't run off if he is the one wanting children the most. Nice roastie logic.
>>
>>37300255
Trust me, I know how helpful good memory's are when your lonely and miserable...
>>
>>37300294
>The reason there are so many single moms is because of whores like you who don't want children and made a commitment to not have children and got their entire fucking life ruined because they refused to have children

Dude what are you talking about
>>
>>37300323
I believe people just do both of those things for attention mainly in a feeble attempt to seem like they have a personality.
>>
>>37300326
she doesn't realize how lonely she's going to feel as a busted up 60 year old twat with no children or grandchildren LOL
>>
>>37300341
You have serious reading comprehension issues
>>
>>37300326
The second my ex broke up with me he started up a photography career that mostly involved taking photos of women who are way hotter than me, dressed skimpily, and fucking them afterwards so that they'll buy him dinner.

If I had borne a child for that fucking monster, he would probably still have chased after those skinny faux-edgy white bitches with ~alternative haircuts who want to traipse around half-naked in forests and call it art. It still would have happened, I would have just been way more screwed.
>>
File: 1494260279025.jpg (215KB, 796x768px) Image search: [Google]
1494260279025.jpg
215KB, 796x768px
>>37300357
when will deluded roasties ever learn? It's that copypasta about the department store for women that sells husbands with 5 floors and it's happening ITT
>>
>>37300398
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>37300398
How old are you? in earth years
>>
>>37300444
I'm 25. I met my ex when I was 19, we broke up when I was 23.
>>
>>37300492
>I'm 25
uh oh
>>
>>37300255
You really are stupid. The only reason you're suicidal is because you're worried your bf will leave you, thus leaving you single. I've been single for decades. It's not something to kill yourself over retard Also the fact you've had two bfs already indicates you're perfectly capable of getting another one. Pathetic
>>
>>37300341
the irony is that you're too much of a vapid self obsessed bitch to understand that what i said to is that being a self obsored twat like you're being is why there are so many single moms in the first place. the only hope that a woman has to not remain lonely in her life is to have children. after you turn to dogshit milk in 4 or 5 years the only people who will give a fuck that you exist will be your children. being a stupid self centered time wasting "live in the now" twat is fucking you over because you're incapable of thinking outside your personal bubble. someone wanted to spend their life with you and loved you and you turned yourself into Brian's once a week fuck date instead.

you deserve to be lonely and to remain lonely
>>
>>37300548
Listen. No one single person can be your everything. If you suddenly had a girlfriend tomorrow, but she had to work 40 hours a week, it wouldn't solve your problems. You'd still want to talk to other people. You'd still have 6 hour stretches at home where you keep checking your texts and email before you give up and go to bed.
>>
>>37300592
>he's so poor his gf has to work instead of stay home and maintain the house and watch the children
wow it's like you want to state to raise your kids while you and your future partner (lmao!) ignore them and then wonder why the post on /r9k/ all day
>>
>>37300592
you're too stupid to realize that people who actually love each other, live together and have kids. you're being punished by being trapped in your misunderstanding of your own situation and it's marvellous to know it. really karma at work
>>
>>37300579
Nobody should have kids for purely selfish reasons. Children represent an endess amount of work and sacrifice that you refuse to understand. There are other ways to be valuable to the world than being someone's mother, you sexist walnut.
>>
>>37300592
THEN BREAK UP WITH HIM AND GET SOMEBODY BETTER. YOU'RE 25 YEARS OLD AND YOU'VE HAD A RELATIONSHIP THAT LASTED FOR YEARS. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS GO OUT AND EVERY MALE IN A MILE RADIUS WILL WANT TO BE YOUR BF. HOW FUCKING HARD IS THIS SHIT. STOP ACTING LIKE A STUPID BITCH
>>
>>37300640
>muh sexism

you're digging your own grace
you deserve to be lonely
have fun being unable to understand how you make yourself suffer peanut brain
>>
>>37300634
Yeah, last time I lived with someone they stopped paying rent for selfish reasons and got us both evicted. I still get calls every day from debt collectors for something that wasn't my fucking fault. I got fucked over HARD the last time I depended on somebody. The only safety is in having your own apartment, cooking your own food, and paying your own bills.
>>
>>37300676
supposed to say 'grave' but it keeps getting auto corrected
>>
>>37300693
It wasn't selfish. You wasted his time and he wasted yours. Really more like karma
>>
>>37300661
I think you people are bootybothered because you're frightened by the idea that you can have a good relationship but still be unhappy. You see girls as a golden ticket to happiness, so the idea that even if it does happen, it might not make all your dreams come true? That's fucking terrifying to you, isn't it? Romance doesn't solve loneliness if you don't have friends. Romance doesn't put food in your mouth. Romance doesn't help you sleep at night.
>>
File: 20150907_154647.jpg (20KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
20150907_154647.jpg
20KB, 450x300px
>>37300579
>Only way to not be lonely is to grow a parasite
Or I could get a cat.
>Inb4 what about when the cat dies
Then I'll get another cat.
>Inb4 crazy cat lady
1-2 at a time, nothing on hoarder level.
>>
>>37300661
OP is making me think, is it really this easy to maintain having a gf? Could probably put babies in her when you consider the fact that, unlike her previous and current (assume he hasn't made OP his sidechick) boyfriend, I'm not a beta faggot.
>>
>>37300693
>apartment
>paying rent
perma-poorfag detected! Kill yourself now OP you are 25 and a woman and it sounds like you've already used up your entire life's worth of good times
>tfw there will be no beta-uprising (oxymoron)
>tfw there will be the fall of the age of roastie
>>
>>37300708
I fucking told him early on I didn't want kids! I was resolute and kept reminding him for years and years! He's the one who changed his mind! He wasted my time, you crusty dish sponge
>>
>>37300737
the fact that you think that have a child is like having a parasite speaks volumes for you and, again, you're incapable of understanding why. you are going to feel lonely forever.
>>
>>37300732
Of course you can have a relationship and be unhappy and no I don't see them as a 'ticket to happiness'. What I'm saying is IF YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH YOUR CURRENT RELATIONSHIP THEN GET A NEW ONE. HOW HARD IS IT TO UNDERSTAND. AND DON'T GIVE ME THAT SHIT LIKE 'OH I'M AFRAID NOBODY WILL LIKE ME TEEHEE'. SHE IS A FUCKING WOMAN. SHE CAN GO GET A NEW RELATIONSHIP TOMORROW IF SHE WANTS TO
>>
>>37300828
you are forgetting the fact that OP is a woman and as we all know their brain's aren't very good at using those "head feelings"
>>
>>37300828
irony is that i bet even though roastie op is all about muh sexism she expects Chad to be the source of income LOL
her "boyfriend" works 40 hours a week and buys her lunch and little gifts I bet. STILL THINKS SHE'S TOO GOOD TO BE EXPECTED TO BE HAVE KIDS LMAO
>>
File: 1494630292091.jpg (23KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1494630292091.jpg
23KB, 225x225px
>>37300782
What about I'll have cats do you not understand? Maybe try learning how to read before you go on the internet, moron.
>>
>>37300828
I am happy with my relationship though. I just want friends.
>>
>>37299635
>are you a girl or a homosexual?
>on r9k

I'm gonna bet on homo.
>>
>>37300868
you have serious reading comprehension issues.

originald
>>
File: asuka.jpg (7KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
asuka.jpg
7KB, 299x168px
>>37300905
>n-no u!

Pathetic. originoli cannoli.
>>
>>37300936
you clearly don't understand what I was trying to tell you, which is part of what I was trying to tell you. you are a self absorbed piece of shit and that answers the question on lonely for you. or it should but even after I've reiterated several times it seems like you're incapable. this is all very ironic and your reaction is confirmation of the point I'm making. being someone who would consider your own child a parasite is the largest piece of evidence for this exact understanding and you're so stupid and vapid you've resorted to posting "funny " images to try and shield yourself from the crashing reality of it all.
>>
>>37301009
on *being lonely
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.