[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find a man who will marry me and never abuse me? Would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

File: normies.jpg (21KB, 531x469px) Image search: [Google]
normies.jpg
21KB, 531x469px
How do I find a man who will marry me and never abuse me?
Would I be better off going for a woman? I understand their standards are higher and they are harder to get, but are they better quality life partners?
Gunning for a man though because I find the company of a man more stimulating than the company of a used up whore.
I am celibate and want to stay celibate through marriage, would a man get tired of this and start being abusive or leave? Would a woman abuse me for this?

I bring a lot to the table as far as personality and intelligence goes. I'm well-read and well-spoken and I have never had friends so I am guaranteed to treasure my future spouse's company more than anything. I can cook and fix computers and I have my own income and vehicle. Why is it so hard to find somebody not only to love, but to marry?
also
I never want kids.
>>
>>37298833
please give me your wisdom, oh chaste ones.
>>
>I am celibate and want to stay celibate through marriage
>why
>>
>>37298833
>I am celibate and want to stay celibate through marriage
Most people are not asexual and find sexuality to be a vital component of any relationship.

>I have never had friends so I am guaranteed to treasure my future spouse's company more than anything
And also be really bad at dealing with other people and handling any kind of confrontation or conflict. Arguments ARE inevitable, no matter how good a relationship is, and the key is knowing how to do it well.
>>
Compromise at orally
>>
>>37298833
>celibate marriage

yeah, i'm sure there's some kind of precedence for this kind of malarkey, like become a nun
>>
>>37298833
im celibate but not as accomplishing as you besides im neet and ugly
also i like kids but i wouldn't have one because i despise existence and i wouldn't force another human to it
>>
>>37298833
You must offer up the holes or you're doomed to loneliness. Just fucking take it up the ass you repressed whore.
>>
>>37300015
Okay, how is your temper? Your race? How do you deal with powerful emotions? How is your relationship with your mother?

>>37299963
>be really bad at dealing with other people and handling any kind of confrontation or conflict
100% handled. My therapist taught me how today.

>>37300193
would you take it up the ass?
>>
>>37300284
I fingerblast my ass all the time. I'm like 95% straight so I doubt I'd be willing to take an actual penis. A lady with a strap on would be good.
>>
>>37300307
I obviously don't want a penis in my ass either, for christ's sake just because this is a shit forum doesn't mean you get to shut down your mental facilities.
>>
>>37300284
as a neet im not exposed to much stress so i almost never get angry only at games because i avoid contact with people
define powerful emotions?
i enjoy when im sad because its a feeling and i rarely get them i laugh constantly when i see something i consider funny
race? i think that's irrelevant
i love my mom but i know she is human and can make mistakes so i don't put her on a pedestal
>>
>>37300342
What the hell are you on about? That's some seriously non coherent psycho analytical babble.
>>
>>37300365
>i almost never get angry
nice

>define powerful emotions?
rapture, grief, hysterics. also good for you, I love to laugh.

>i think that's irrelevant
poo in loo
I was just curious, no need to hide it.

>i love my mom but i know she is human and can make mistakes so i don't put her on a pedestal
This is the healthiest thing I have ever heard
>>
>>37300375
I can break it down you:

1.I obviously don't want a penis in my ass
2. Don't be retarded just because you're on 4chan
>>
>>37300414
not indian im mexican but im brown so i guess you were close
>>
>>37300440
Sounds like a good old dicking up the batty is just what you need to loosen your sphincter.
>>
File: 1495855480238.png (233KB, 499x497px) Image search: [Google]
1495855480238.png
233KB, 499x497px
>>37300479
why are normies so obsessed with sex

>>37300470
i'm a canadian native so that's kinda similar.
>>
Marry me, I'm a manchild that can't support himself, also I can't even bring myself to kill flies
>>
>>37300540
Are you dumb? It's a biological imperative to reproduce. The meaning of life is to literally fuck.
>>
>>37300554
>I can't even bring myself to kill flies

Okay I will. As long as you also don't kill spiders, mice, etc.
Tell me more.
>>
>>37300540
>why are normies so obsessed with sex
Half of the reason this board is so angry is because of sexual frustration. Let's not pretend people here don't have sex drives too, you're the odd one out if you're celibate.

To be blunt unless you also date someone with no sex drive or are both cool with a man getting sex elsewhere and find a man who's willing to work that I doubt you'll have any luck with a relationship.
>>
>>37300575
l'm ascended.
>>
>>37300575
the meaning of life is whatever you want it to be if its fucking for you its ok but it could be anything you want to
>>
>>37300593
Yeah I don't harm anything and will try my best to just send animals back outside. I'm a lonely bot with no friends too
>>
>>37300617
celibate doesn't mean no sex drive it means not having sex
>>
>>37300647
Okay, you will be a good husband. Can I keep my own name?
Also I'm schizophrenic and memegendered(female) and both of these are baggage that you just kind of have to let run their course. A few people have tried to suppress these inclinations but I end up even more fucked up than I was.
>>
>>37300660
Sure, but I'm assuming that's the reason?

Usually it's celibate till marriage, but OP is proposing celibacy...indefinitely? The only rational explanation that comes to mind is that they have no sex drive, or at least have crippling hangups they would prefer to control their life.
>>
File: 53534545.jpg (21KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
53534545.jpg
21KB, 500x335px
Just try it. What have you got to lose?
>>
>>37300697
>schizo
how old are you anonette?
whats your first name?
pretty sure you're under 20
>>
>>37300697
Yeah you don't need to change your name. What do you mean by memegendered(female) and I don't care that you're schizo
>>
>>37300716
I'm 26, my name is extremely distinctive so I'm too afraid to say it.
>>
>>37300722
>what do you mean by memegendered(female)

I mean I have weird neurotic requests like that you please pretend I'm a boy and call me by a made up name so I can go on with my life.
>>
>>37300750
Oh, you're fucked lady. Really fucked.
>>
>>37300731
just don't say your last name
why are you memegendered? any accident or abuse or family problems?
>>
>>37300750
I don't see why that would bother me
>>
Hello it's
>>37300777

So when are we getting married?
>>
>>37300914
lmao you should know already it was a shitposter when it mentioned canada
>>
File: 1492067932758.jpg (46KB, 768x843px) Image search: [Google]
1492067932758.jpg
46KB, 768x843px
>>37300940
Why are people so cruel, I just want a wife to provide for me
>>
>>37300777
>>37300914
s-set the date
hope I can provide for you enough.
>>
>>37301028
Two months and 5 days from now. That's when we shall marry.
>>
>>37301028
are you ugly?
post an email or something
>>
>>37301095
okay, I'll be there.

>>37301135
[email protected]
>>
>>37301161
>Thread - [email protected] is my email address, please ...
www.tickld.com/thread/4686028
svcxb 0 karmaFebruary 2014. [email protected] is my email address, please contact me. I would like to talk feminist-to-feminist and I swear on me mum ...
holy shit
>>
>>37301194
don't laugh at me, that was a phase. In 2014.
>>
>>37301194
>Page not found
Why are you trying to smear my wife's name
>>
Lesbian relationships have much higher rates of abuse than straight ones.
>>
>>37301248
All I have is anecdotal evidence.
ABUSE FROM WOMEN IN RELATIONSHIPS:
>1/1

ABUSE FROM MEN IN RELATIONSHIPS:
>2/2

I expect higher numbers would reveal similar results.
>>
>>37301267
what kind of abuse? original
>>
>>37301299
stalking and emotional bullying from girl

one guy punched me and shit

the other guy was just so fucking mean to me
how can somebody even claim to love somebody they clearly hate?
>>
>>37301322
why not just knowing people before getting in a relationship with them?
>>
>>37301248
don't mothers abuse their children more then fathers? why the fuck do women win custody of the children more then men if statistically speaking mothers are more likely to be abusive?
>>
>>37301322
i bet you cut yourself or did it
>>
>>37301419
speak engrish, i am anglophone

>>37301355
people who seem normal and rational turn into animals in relationships.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.