[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you purchase cigarettes? How do I know what brand is carried

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: 1464300946570.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1464300946570.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
How do you purchase cigarettes? How do I know what brand is carried by the store? Do all cigs have different sizes and will I have to specify it too?
>>
You go to the store and buys the cigarettes.

They come in a box, you point to the box you want and pays the cashier money in exchange for the cigarettes.
>>
>>37298621
All the cigs are behind some sort of screen and the cashier takes it out from behind said screen. How am I supposed to know whats behind it if theres no marker?
>>
>>37298593
>How do you purchase cigarettes?
Aks 4 cig, gib muny
>How do I know what brand is carried by the store?
Where do you live? The only cigs I can think of that I've seen literally everywhere are Marlboros, just get them if you want to be 100% they have them.
>Do all cigs have different sizes and will I have to specify it too?
No, some have kingsize but those are rare-ish. Most brands do have strength variants such as: blue, gold and red.
>>
>>37298645
you look at what cigarettes are there..
>>
>>37298645
The screen is made of transparent glass, you can see through it, that's how you know what's behind.
>>
just ask and they look at your id and you pay

i like the unfiltered camels butbthe turquoise american spirits are good too
>>
>>37298657
I live in Canada. Say I want a chesterfield red. I know there are different sizes. Do I say i want a chesterfield red king size or what?
>>37298664
please reread my post
>>
>smoking cigarettes in 2017
So cool bro
>>
>>37298693
Ive never seen a transparent screen and my local gas station's screen is opaque
>>
>>37298700
i dont need to reread your post

just say

"can i get a pack of [insert cigarette brand]?" and if theres multiple sizes the cashier will ask you which one you want

just get which one you want and then pay
>>
>>37298700
I completely forgot that size could mean amount of cigs, alright, if the brand does have kingsizes and you want kingsize (they're just a little longer than regular) then ask for a 20/25 (these are the most common pack sizes) pack of chesterfield red (kingsize, although I don't recommend kingsize it adds almost nothing and they look kinda faggy and the brand may not have them)
>>
>>37298700
the only sizes are regulars and 100s

100s have like a quarter inch more tobacco but a quarter inch more filter

camels are 99s not 100s lol

and some brands dont have 100s like camel unfilterd and american spirits
>>
>>37298593
The store will likely have some kind of advertising for the cigarettes, just buy something else while you identify the brand and ask for a pack of it.
>>
>>37298703
cooler than you, you nigger lovin faggot
>>
>>37298725
I've been smoking for 3 years and I never knew that there were cigarette sizes... I noticed some brands are slightly bigger but I never thought about it.
>>
>>37298700
how the heck do u canucks hqve chesterfields and we dont in america. they are v rare brand my northern friendo
>>
Are you a real person?
>>
>>37298841
Do they actually? I really just want to try them because I saw them in a movie. I doubt the local corner store sells them though
>>
>>37298593

> say "marlboro red full pack"
>enjoy
>>
>>37298874
i asked a man at a tobacco shop once if they had them because i saw that rod serling smoked em. he told me they are some of the rarest and most exclusive brand in the world
>>
>>37298657
it depends where OP lives but in any given country it seems there are always a handful of brands that every place will sell. OP just needs to go into a store and ask for smokes, if you don't know a brand just ask for the cheapest ones to not look like a newfag
>>
>>37298700
>I live in Canada.
Easy mode OP, me too. I'm assuming you've never smoked or bought them yourself before? Ask for a 20 pack of Canadian Classics (they sell those everywhere except in Quebec where you need to ask for Quebec Classics). King size or regular is up to whatever you decide you want
>>
>>37298714
Canadafag?

If so ask for a pack of Peter Jackson reds, DuMarrier or Belmonts. Any of these are okay. There's a lot of other brands too. My fav is Export A green but that's too harsh for a noobie. The cashier will ask if you want king size or regular. Take your pic. King size are bigger, obviously.
>>
>>37298740
OP don't get 100s, those are for women. Also not every brand has 100s and you sure as shit wouldn't want to be smoking one either
>>
File: 1472652064919.jpg (158KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472652064919.jpg
158KB, 800x600px
>>37298960
>>37298968
Great thanks guys. Are you aware if they sell chesterfields here? This thread has led me to believe that they're only sold in specialty shops
>>
File: 1444188817436.jpg (44KB, 488x410px) Image search: [Google]
1444188817436.jpg
44KB, 488x410px
>>37298700
Okay you're a leaf too, well it works like this >>37298736
As for variety it varies store to store
Off the top of my head there are Viceroy, Peter Jackson, John Players, Export A, Benson and Hedges, Pall Mall, Camels these should be sold at every gas station and cig selling place, there are more but I can't recall them (stopped smoking years ago)
>>
>>37298968
This. We don't have a lot of those famous brand American smokes up here or if we do they cost more. Belmonts cost a lot more than most smokes too and only poorfags or cityfags trying to look rich or hip buy them
>>
ask for benson and hedges black
>>
>>37298974
virginia slims and virginia slims only are for women
>>
>>37298994
>Are you aware if they sell chesterfields here?
I've never asked but I worked in a corner store in highschool I we never had them. I kind of doubt it but you can always ask the guy at the counter.

>>37298996
>Viceroy
Viceroys are the cheap smokes that taste like a fucking cheap smoke. Pay the extra 50 cents to get something slightly better
>>
>>37299016
Then who are 100s for?
>>
>>37298593
>>37298645
jesus christ eurocucks, can't even be allowed to see cigarettes in case they get scared. what the fuck.
>>
>>37299046
tall lanky men who like their smokes to resemble themselves. also fellows who just rlly like legnthing their smoke.
>>
>>37299077
bet they enjoy smoking lengthy cock too
>>
>>37299063
Actually it was a piss poor attempt to curb smoking, as they thought kids not seeing brands will really stop them. But parents leaving packs around foiled their plan.
>>
>>37299113
u rlly raggin in goys who like their smoke lengthened? i smoked for a time because they filled my commute more. its fiiinine
>>
get the ones that say "natural tobacco doesn't necessarily mean a safer smoke" the jews fear those ones the most
>>
>>37299250
nah I just wanted to make a dick joke
>>
>>37299250
did people see you doing this? I can imagine smoking them at work after you bringing up this point but no one would actually see me smoking a 100, from their distance they'd just look like any other smoke
>>
if i smoke like 5 filterless camels a day am i prolly gonna get lung trubble later on
>>
>>37299316
If you smoke anything at all you drastically increase you risk of anything bad happening to your lungs
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.