[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw cannot stop fucking eating goddamnit goddamnit goddamnit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_2503.jpg (176KB, 763x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2503.jpg
176KB, 763x758px
>tfw cannot stop fucking eating
goddamnit goddamnit goddamnit godamnit I am addicted to food. Trust me, I used to be skeptical about fatties who claimed "muh food addiction" but now I realize that it is no joke. I binge eat every day because food is the omly thing that brings me any sort of comfort at all, even though it's followed by anger and self-loathing. When I binge eat I disassociate and I find it impossible to control myself, because I don't really feel like I'm in my body all the way. I have had dp/dr for years now but it seems to get worse during these episodes. I have gained so much goddamn weight in the past 2 months it's ridiculous. I was a borderline skelly but now my body is becoming puffy with fat tissue; no matter how hard I try I cannot stop. I just want to fucking die guys, but I'm too pussy to off myself. I need this to end right now
>>
fasting for a week removed my food addiction. Try it out hombre
>>
>>37298434

>muh food addiction

You're pathetic. Pathetic and fat. I'd tell you to hang yourself, but there's no noose big enough for your fat neck.
>>
File: AHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (11KB, 356x432px) Image search: [Google]
AHHHHHHHHHH.jpg
11KB, 356x432px
if you're really that desperate just start smoking cigarettes
they guarantee you go outside more and they remove your appetite
i lost 70lbs by smoking cigarettes, then i switched to vaping and quit
>>
make urself puke thats the true redpill
>>
>>37298482
I'm only 155 pounds (5'11") so I'm a normal weight, but I used to be 130 pounds not too long ago. I got tired of forcing myself to undereat to maintain that weight and I lost it. I started to binge and I haven't stopped since
>>37298502
Was thinking about this, but the problem is I'm 20 years old and they just recently raised the smoking age to 21 in my state; I can't buy cigarettes
>>37298527
I did this quite a bit in the beginning, but my gums and throat started to bleed and
I began to get heart palpitations so I stopped. I've been too pussy to start again
>>
>>37298749
>I can't buy cigarettes
just pay someone older to buy you a few packs to get started. then you can order some on the internet.
>>
>>37298434
I did pretty much the same thing in college. Turns out I'm obsessive compulsive. See a psychiatrist.
>>
>>37298749
>I did this quite a bit in the beginning, but my gums and throat started to bleed and I began to get heart palpitations so I stopped. I've been too pussy to start again
woah anon that was a joke, don't actually do this its super unhealthy
>>
>>37298434
Are you a Fatass fuck face?
>>
>>37298749
>I got tired of forcing myself to undereat to maintain that weight and I lost it. I started to binge and I haven't stopped since

Compulsive binge eating actually very frequently follows periods of not eating enough. It's almost a natural response to undereating.
>>
>>37298467
Did you eat anything at all or did you literally starve for 7 days?
>>
>>37298848
Interesting. Did this help you overcome the problem, or are you still dealing with it? I'm at the end of my rope; I wouldn't usually consider a shrink but if it will help then I may have to
>>37298851
Yeah it's no fun. It kept me from gaining weight, but it hurt too bad and I was starting to get some terrible side effects. I guess between constantly puking and overeating, puking is worse for your health
>>
>>37298851
great way to ruin your teeth at the very least
>>
Go to the doctor and get Vyvanse.
>>
>>37298941
>Interesting. Did this help you overcome the problem, or are you still dealing with it?
The eating disorder stuff lasted about 2 years and resolved after college. At least in my case it was a symptom of the underlying severe neuroticism, since I was extremely stressed and losing my mind at the time. Still dealing with that part, but it's getting gradually better.

Anyway if you can't manage something yourself, see someone.
>>
>>37298887
I considered this at first, but it has been going on for months with no signs of slowing. Surely the "recovery period" would be shorter than it has been? >>37298958
I am hoping to do this. However I am very sensitive to stimulants (even bupropion, which is like a mild form of Adderall, is too much; I began to hear voices when taking it) but I may not have a choice. It's either that or continuing to gain weight, and I absolutely do not want to get any fatter
>>
File: fat3.png (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
fat3.png
7KB, 205x246px
Just got back from Burger King

had a whopper, cheeseburger, chips and a drink

and I'm still want to eat more...

Meanwhile thin privilege normies get full for the entire day after a small burger

it's not fucking fair
>>
I love eating tonight I'm gonna buy like 4 or 5 burgers and some KFC too and a bottle of rum and just fucking chow down hard lol I do it every weekend
>>
>>37299012
Thanks anon, will look in to it. I'm also glad to hear that you are getting things sorted out; best of luck to you
>>
>>37299051

Your body will rapidly digest junk food.

If you want to feel full for much longer, cook healthy meals rich in vegetables.
>>
>>37299051
I know how you feel. I eat alot for the taste and comfort, not even hunger most of the time. I just want to be able to wat when hungry and stop when satisfied, not thinking about food until I get hungry again. Most people do this, but I cannot imagine what it's like. I'm constantly thinking about my next meal
>>
I know this fucking feel. I'm on day two of trying to eat healthier. I took an hour long walk too, which was fucking torture. The happiest I am is when I'm high and eating, I don't know if being fit will even make me happy. I'll probably crash any day now, I miss Little Caesers and chips.

I really just want to lose a lot of weight quickly so I can look decent this summer, but I don't know how.
>>
>>37299038
>>37298848 here
my progression went from obsessive thoughts about junk food and occasional binge eating, then some sort of weird exercise bulimia (I was trying to repeatedly run up stairs to compensate for eating dessert) to anorexia (1000 calories a day for like 3 months, lost about 10 lbs) to binge eating (this lasted about 7 months, gained maybe 15 lbs)

it's not like you're compensating exactly for not eating enough previously.

also bupropion is nothing like adderall; the only thing they have in common is that they act on dopamine
>>
>>37299051
>Meanwhile thin privilege normies get full for the entire day after a small burger
No they don't. You're hungry again like an hour after a burger.
>>
>>37299066
I'm glad that you enjoy it anon. It's okay to have a big meal every so often, but stuff my face every day and it is taking its toll physically and mentally. I need to stop, because it's really making me hate myself. Anyway, enjoy your food, definitely sounds tasty
>>
>>37298434
stop buying food, don't just have snacks laying around, keep your fridge empty.
>>37298940
yes, humans don't actually need to eat every day, we can survive for months on only water.
>>37299051
if you go to fast food act like you don't have a ride and walk to the fast food place, the walk should burn a sizeable portion of the calories you consume, it also makes you less likely to go in the first place since usually it's not worth the trip.
>>
>>37299140
Focus on health, not weight or appearance. Focus on lifestyle changes, not diets.

Also physical activity is a great way to improve your mood.
>>
>>37299220
It's hard to focus on health because I don't really care enough if I live or die. I only want to be fit so a girl would maybe show me attention because I'm lonely.
>>
>>37299246
you may want to re-evaluate your priorities
>>
>>37298434

You should look into candida-away and go on a green juice fast.
Its possible you have candida over growth.
It makes your cravings for carbs insane.
Also try to avoid things containing aspartame and msg (monosodium glutamate/yeast extract both are known to induce hunger)
For your mood, take vit d3 5000iu and raw cacao (you can mix it in your coffee or whatever) both are natural mood enhancers.

You can do this ohpee
>>
>>37299169
OP here. I too have a long history with disordered eating. I was diagnosed with Anorexia when I was 13; I refused to eat more than 800 calories a day, would exercise alot, and I ended up weighing 100 pounds at 5'9". After a few years of going hospitals and treatment centers and gaining/losing weight, I finally got over it when I was 16 or so. However my eating habits were still weird. At some point I began to overeat (not binge eating, just eating too much generally) and while I didn't put on much weight, I felt gross so I began to restrict again. Not as intense as before, but I still lost 20 or so pounds in a short time frame. I went from 150 pounds at 5'11" to a little under 130 pounds during the winter months; since then I have shot up to 155 pounds, which is the heaviest I have ever weighed. I have been lifting weights so a small amount of the weight is muscle, but most of it is fat tissue. My main priority now is to just stop gaining weight; I will worry about losing the fat later
>>
recovering fatboi here, lost 9kg since January. Here to share advice even though you're gonna shit all over it.

full disclosure, I was never really that fat, just kinda chubby (6''2', 240lbs). but I still ate about 3-4k calories every day. On bad days it would be more like 6-8k.

I started learning how to make myself huge quantities of homemade veggie curry + rice, force myself to eat it until full. I can be really full and it'll only be about 600-700 calories because it's literally just lentils, mushrooms, onions and rice.

Since, I added other recipes that are also simple + dense in terms of weight but with few calories, so that I variation and wouldn't go back to eating garbage. But yeah, for me it's mostly just been eating a lot of food that's better for me.

inb4 you all tell me how it's not gonna work for you. whatever, I don't care. make all the excuses you want. I'm just posting this in case anyone is interested and wants to try something similar out. Feel free to ask questions, i'll hover around this thread for 20 mins or so.
>>
>>37299340
100% horseshit except the vitamin D

5000IU is probably too much though
>>
How the fuck do people starve themselves for more than 2 days without leaking out their ass? I get fucking diarrhea after a day and a half of no food what the fuck REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37299355
I'm still weird about eating, I eat virtually the same thing every day. But I'm healthy and my weight is stable and I don't have any obsessive thoughts about it.

A lot of this shit has a neurological basis so maybe it would do some good to get medicated. Other than that what worked for me is to try to stick to a routine and not deviate from it.

>>37299376
>I started learning how to make myself huge quantities of homemade veggie curry + rice, force myself to eat it until full. I can be really full and it'll only be about 600-700 calories because it's literally just lentils, mushrooms, onions and rice.

Actually that's a good idea, preparing your own food allows you to regulate (more or less) what you're eating, plus rice-based stuff is cheap and easy to make and tastes fine if you put the right shit in it.
>>
>>37299376
>240lbs
>just kinda chubby
Stop lying to yourself fatass.
>>
>>37299595

I mean whatever, I felt kinda fat. I just mean considering some of the people who post in these threads I could imagine some 300+ folks saying "reee ur not even that obese u cant understand my pain" blah blah blah
>>
>>37298434
>tfw 6'2" and 210 lbs
how fat am i, lads?
>>
>>37298434
Smoke cigarettes whenever you feel like eating and eventually you'll feel too sick to eat. If you're eating mostly processed food and delivery then smoking is probably way healthier for you anways
>>
I was doing really well for a month and then I had my period and it made me crave salt like you wouldn't believe. I just wanted everything and anything salty and then I got hooked on mcdonalds iced coffee fraps for a week.

I've been fasting for 2 days and I can say fasting honestly works. The cravings are still there but not as harsh as they were 2 days ago. The first few days are ALWAYS the hardest because your body is screaming for that sugar/salt. You got this anon! Good luck :)
>>
File: 1382150793447.jpg (76KB, 391x391px) Image search: [Google]
1382150793447.jpg
76KB, 391x391px
>manage to fast for 3 days
>qt neighbour there
>gives me left over spaghetti bolognese
>its still warm
>eat half of it
>Give rest to dogs
>End up eating a bag of potato chips too

3 days effort wasted reeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>37299740
Not eating for even a day or so makes me feel really sick. My hands are shaking and I can't really do anything.

Is that normal and does it go away after a couple of days?
>>
>>37299890
How much do you weigh? I've never had anything like that happen.

Do you have a smart phone? Download the app "MyFitnessPal" and if you can't fast, try and only eat 1000-1200 calories in the next few days, your stomach will shrink and you will not feel the need to eat as much.

Remember; CICO (Calories in Calories out)
You CAN eat shitty foods, but always log it, you could eat 1200 calories of sugar per day and STILL lose weight. Don't try and strain yourself too much especially if you're shaking and feel like you're going to die.
>>
>>37299890
you are having withdrawal symptoms from food addiction, it goes away
>>
>>37299890
It gets better, I think after 2-3 days without food your stomach takes a chill pill and your body starts eating your fat.

I'm pretty sure you can eat salt because its not fattening, but because you'll need to drink lots of water to feel fuller your body will gain water weight.
>>
>>37298502
I lost 20lb smoking cigarettes for 4months straight because it would just totally kill my hunger. I stopped and gained 40lbs. Fuck this shit, Im going back to smoking pallmalls again.
>>
File: tumblr_nwrkxy5OB91qa9omho1_500.jpg (162KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwrkxy5OB91qa9omho1_500.jpg
162KB, 500x700px
>>37300058
Please don't encourage people who are trying to make a lifestyle change to start smoking.. That is awful.

It's not about dieting or suppressing your hunger, it's a lifestyle change. If you cheat or use "hunger suppression" you will fail in the long run.
>>
File: art.jpg (73KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
art.jpg
73KB, 960x720px
>>37298434
You have a disorder OP,
but if you wanna try losing weight the normal way
I was homeless for a summer and lived on a potato a day and substituted the rest of the day with coffee and the occasional marijuana cigarette since they both curb hunger
>>
File: mhQHSNmLc36D_v2.png (180KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
mhQHSNmLc36D_v2.png
180KB, 400x400px
>>37300158
do not encourage unhealthy lifestyle changes
>>
File: 1481654536999.jpg (144KB, 682x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1481654536999.jpg
144KB, 682x1023px
>tfw 146kg
>tfw lost 20kg, gained 22kg back
>>
File: IMG_1218[1].jpg (74KB, 428x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1218[1].jpg
74KB, 428x640px
>>37300253
went vegetarian, most meals are diverse instead of just eating a bag of chips or a pizza
been feelin' good desu
>>
File: chibiterasu.png (283KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
chibiterasu.png
283KB, 600x600px
>>37300295
Awesome job anon! I enjoy meat far too much to go vegetarian.
Although I really enjoy vegetarian stir fry (carrots, zucchini, broccoli, capsicum and onion)
>>37300281
You just gotta get back on that wagon and understand why you fell off and just keep improving.
Far too often people see it as a diet, or no carbs, no fat etc..
At the end of the day, you can eat Mcdonalds all day everyday as long as you're eating at a calorie deficit but you will be miserable, that's why you need to add lots of fiber to your diet so you don't feel hungry in between meals.
>>
File: 1476298827847.jpg (37KB, 639x644px) Image search: [Google]
1476298827847.jpg
37KB, 639x644px
Who here /fastmetabolism/

>tfw skinnyfag
>tfw im constantly eating junkfood
>tfw flawless skin with no pimples
>tfw eat 10 pounds of food and lose two pounds
>>
>>37299975
im not "addicted" to food, In fact I'm not even trying to lose weight, I've just noticed that if I don't eat for a day this starts happening and I was curious if it's normal or not.
>>
File: 1493630958471.png (58KB, 1229x1160px) Image search: [Google]
1493630958471.png
58KB, 1229x1160px
>>37298434
I'm addicted to food as well, my fatbro. My life is pure misery and food is the only thing that gives me pleasure and makes me forget of my misery for some minutes.
>>
>>37300458
My older bro was like this, so was my dad.

Not mad, just jealous, if he gets a cold he loses loads of weight.

Just be careful Anon, my Dad was the same as I said but later in life it slowed down and he gained weight and never got it off.
>>
>>37300667
There is lots of delicious healthy food that will do the same thing.

Baked potatoes (not fried)
Do you like Mustard? Go to town! Mustard is very low in calories.
A little bit of ham, two eggs, and some mustard.. It's a delicious healthy twist on bacon and eggs.

Just a few things that came to mind.
Google is your best friend.
>>
>>37300458
same here. Think I'll eat some ice cream right now, just cuz I can
>>
>>37300458
Kek, you youngfags are always the ones who get hideously obese once your metabolism plummets. Enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
>>37298434

THE GYM THE GYM THE GYM

EAT HEALTHY FOODS IN LARGE QUANTITIES AND WORK OUT

SEE /fit/ FOR MORE DETAILS AND DIETARY PLANS
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.