[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a virgin fembot and I just want a nice husband material

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4033.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4033.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
I'm a virgin fembot and I just want a nice husband material bf to prove he loves me and after a few months, have lots of sex with but nobody will wait months :(

I'm a very sexual girl but I just want a reliable guy that loves me and I want the lowest body count possible so I can get married.
>>
you and me, we want the same things. let's do this
>>
>>37298345
pic with timestamp to better judge
>>
>>37298345
Location n hobbies.
We're gonna need something to pass the time.
>>
>without a pic you don't get the dick
>>
>>37298345
if you want i will marry you just to leave my shitty country
but im ugly ...
and neet you can cheat on me if you want too
>>
>>37298345
that would basically be me.
but I'm kinda hung up on a qt atm...
good luck op,
>>
if you really want orbiters/chad bf, you should really post a timestamp you dumb roastie (imblying you're not a guy trying to scam these betas).
>>
>>37298472
Did I ever mention orbiters? I just want a nice HUSBAND MATERIAL boyfriend that will wait for me.

I want sex, but with one guy who will love me and not judge me for sucking so bad at first
>>
>>37298560
Is it possible for girls to suck at sex?
>>
>>37298719
Yeah, just laying there and not being enthusiastic.
>>
>>37298560
Anyone would be willing to wait months for you, op.
>>
>>37298345
>fembot
>virgin
>want lots of sex
saged
>>
do you like small dick?
>>
>>37298345
FUCK
OFF
GO
TO
SOC
RETARD
>>
>>37298345
>prove he loves me
This is the part that looks a bit like a red flag. How exactly would one 'prove they love you'?
>>
>>37298560
You'll have to wait i need to be a wizard first then you can suck at sex or whatever you want
I love all beings equally so i will love you just like i love a roach or a cat
And i will be faithful the only bad side is that im a neet so your parents and family and friends will hate me
>>
>>37299102
Hey don't know don't ask them.
It's also why they're single.
>>
>>37299102
Being a good boyfriend and being able to wait without pressuring me.
>>
>>37298345
Do you live in Canada? This is important!
>>
>>37298345
I'm kinda looking for the same tihng but reversed roles.. Lets hope we meet nice people anon... I'm like...I just want a loyal person to love me and be by there for me.
>>
>>37298345
Other femanons fucked you. They flooded the market with easy strange, driving down the value.
>>
>>37298345
I have no problem waiting a few months. I've done it a couple times. [Spoiler]and I'm legitamatley handsome [/spoiler] With my last gf, she was 17 when we met and I was 23. I had no intention of sexing her at first, but I quickly began to catch feels. I waited 4 months for her to turn 18 before actually making her my qt gf/have sex/even just stay at my place over night.

Plus, casual sex blows. Going at with someone you actually care about is so god damn much better. Someone you're truly in love with, there's no words to describe how amazing it is.
>>
I have no previous partners, am conservative, and will be employed in a skilled trade soon. Pick me
>>
>virgin fembot
>obvious bait
>guaranteed replies
>>
>>37298345
how old are you, OP? you might not have to worry about it too much depending on your age.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.