[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else's parents not tell them they were supposed to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: e.jpg (26KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
e.jpg
26KB, 400x320px
Anyone else's parents not tell them they were supposed to untwist their testicles if one got higher than the other? I almost lost one of mine to this, apparently if one is riding up higher than the other you're supposed to unwind it so they're even.
>>
I've thought a lot about this, how do you do it..?
>>
but how desu
>>
>>37297793
>>37297778

Use a hair blow dryer. Heat makes your nuts more loose.
>>
File: 1336799073950.png (24KB, 266x394px) Image search: [Google]
1336799073950.png
24KB, 266x394px
>>37297723

>my right nut has always been like this
no pain or anything just sometimes recedes up into my groin
>>
>>37297824
Then don't fuck it up by doing anything to it, If anything you'll risk actually twisting an other wise healthy testicle. if you worry then go to the doctor.
>>
>>37297723
What does it mean if I feel one of my testicles "pumping" more than the other when I cum? It's the one that's higher too
>>
THIS IS A TRAP. DONT GIVE YOURSELF TESTICULAR TORSION, RETARDS.
>>
File: 1448825714629.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1448825714629.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
Hey anyone wanna know how to make cool crystals at home?
>>
>>37297723
Even though I know it's fake bullshit, it still hurts just to look.
>>
>>37297723
haha epic did you know you can make your video games faster by deleting system 32? 4 teh lulz!
>>
>>37297933
testicles don't pump cum tho
>>
My friend thought I was full of shit when I told him this. He eventually got his epidydimis fucked with some kind of infection and had to get it removed. It seems like common sense but whatever. It's your balls, do whatever the hell you want with them. I'd rather have mine not twisted and tangled up.
>>
>>37298234
Did you tell him while you were giving him a blowjob? How did you see his balls
>>
>>37298260
IT came out a couple times over drunk skype chats. Do you not talk about this kind of thing with your friends?
>>
it should go without saying that this is fake, it's perfectly normal for one nut to be higher than the other
>>
>>37297723
Stop lying you retard, one nut is always higher than the other, it's normal
>>
>>37297933
only one testicle produces cum
>>
>>37298354
and yes one nut being lower than the other is actually part of the human anatomy.
>>
>>37298317
>>37298354
Testicles are not just something you troll about. If you knew how bad that shit hurt you wouldn't be laughing.This isn't like telling someone kys, it's serious.

In case anyone is stupid enough to fall for it, do not get testicular torsion, if you somehow fuck up your nuts from inactivity or fap binges make sure to unwind it ffs.
>>
>>37297723
Fuck you now I'm worried. My left nut is a little higher and slightly bigger than the right one.
>>
>>37298485
don't try to untwist it you moron

it's natural

you're going to give yourself a torsion
>>
>>37298485
calm down it's normal. op is trying to make people fuck up their nuts.
>>
>>37297723
Yeah, I didn't know, but at 10, I got the worst pains in my left one, and it was higher than the other.

Turns out I had testicular ascension, which is basically an untwisted testicle going up too high, and I had to have surgery to fix it.

Make sure to twist your testicle if it's higher, and do it TOWARDS the shaft, since mine was left, I had to do it in the CLOCKWISE direction.
>>
I felt some pain around my nuts and what I found is that:
> one ball being lower than the other is actually natural
>when there's an actual torsion, the pain is supposed to be very intense
>>
>>37298530
>>37298557
are you two retards?
have you not heard of testicular ascension?
if your ball goes too high, the tube swells, and semen can't pass through.

These fucks are trying to castrate you.
>>
Sometimes when I fap or get cold my nuts will go back inside my body, like above my dick. What does this mean? I never knew if it was normal and always too scared to ask irl. It doesn't hurt so I guess it can't be that bad.
>>
>>37298610
i pinched the ball strings and found no knots

you lie
>>
>>37297723
Can't believe people are falling for this shit.

OP wants you to "untwist" your testicle so it will create testicular torsion and lead to loss of your testicle and possibly death. If you do this, you are stupid.

I also reported you to the FBI for attempting to elicit bodily harm to innocent people. I hope you used a proxy, dumb fuck.
>>
How do you even twist a testicle?

Does it happen when you play with it or something? Do people play with their testicles?
>>
>>37298632
you don't get my point, the tube SWELLS.

it doesn't ""knot"", kek, what're you, trying them?

the tube is THICKER ENTIRELY, which cuts off sperm, which doesn't allow dead sperm cells to be absorbed, and can cause necrosis in your balls.
>>
>>37298629
lol what
original
>>
>>37298687
the thicker the tube, the thicker the cock

whats the problem?
>>
>>37298733
wrong tube, m'nigga.
i mean the tube that connects your ball to your prostate.
>>
File: Nepgya.jpg (20KB, 663x323px) Image search: [Google]
Nepgya.jpg
20KB, 663x323px
I've had testicular torsion before. Trust me if you had this you would fucking know.
>>
>>37297824

same here.

I think most men have one nut lower than the other.
>>
>>37298936
ALL men do it's natural
>>
fucking idiots don't touch or twist your balls, a friend of mine ended up in the ER cause he was a dumb fuck doing this, almost lost his nut
>>
>>37297723
DON'T DO THIS IT MAKES MUSTARD GAS

>>37298018
DON'T TRY AND MAKE CRYSTALS, IT GIVES YOU TESTICAL TORSION
>>
>>37299395
My friend literally died accidentally when he was checking his balls. He twisted em and had to go to ER. Doctors told him it caused eternal bleeding.

Killed him dead right there, poor bastard.
>>
>>37298951
This. If your nuts were the same height they would crush each other between your legs.
>>
>>37297723
you fucking liar. one is SUPPOSED to be higher than the other so they don't constantly bump into eachother.
>>
>>37297723
i think it's too late.
my nuts have shrunken to peanuts and now i'm essentially a eunuch.
they've been in chronic pain for years too.
>>
>>37297723
>tricking people into getting testicular torsion
You're an evil man, there is no worse pain
>>
This dumb asa thread again?

Sage goes on all fields
>>
>>37297723
>untwist your balls
how would you know which way to untwist, you fucking moron.
holy shit, lern2anatomy
LEAVE YOUR NUTS ALONE.
>>
>>37297723
Don't do this.
Testicles are naturally unsymettrical.
t. encyclopedic anon
>>
penis creatures are so fucking disgusting
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.