[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I HATE THE CAPTCHA! It's a car, it's a sign, who gives

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: 1487104139040.gif (2MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487104139040.gif
2MB, 800x800px
I HATE THE CAPTCHA!
It's a car, it's a sign, who gives a shit!! The captcha obviously doesn't!!!!!! That square only had 49% car in it, IDIOT!!!! One isn't enough?!? Here, have TWO!!!!! You fucked up the first one?? Hell, do the second one anyone so I can tell you you're WRONG!!! That isn't a river, it's a lake, dumbass!! Housing numbers? Ohhh, you're fucked now, buddy. Enjoy clicking fucking 30 of 'em!!! Appartment blocks, mountains?? Which FUCKING MOUNTAINS!!!!!?!?!!! Comment wasn't original??? Guess what, dickhead.

FUCK THE CAPTCHA HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37295977
I would rather get spam than have to do these fucking retarded captchas
>>
lmao you posted this in my thread
>>
File: 4t34t3t34.jpg (2MB, 3538x3424px) Image search: [Google]
4t34t3t34.jpg
2MB, 3538x3424px
>>37296105
I told you to ignore it.
>>
You have to help the google botnet though, desu!~
>>
>tfw newfriends still don't know you can change the captcha type
>>
File: Capture.png (370KB, 699x578px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
370KB, 699x578px
>Captcha is to select cars
>there are only signposts
>>
>it's a "captcha takes so long to do that you give up posting entirely" episode
>>
>>37296513
>if there are none click skip
>select the sign and it works anyway
>>
>>37295977
>I HATE THE CAPTCHA!

I don't care! Off yourself!
>>
File: Girls.jpg (77KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.jpg
77KB, 600x536px
>he doesn't have legacy captchas enabled
>>
>>37295977
Settings. Use legacy captcha. Done.
Newfaggot.
>>
File: 1489006322832.png (21KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489006322832.png
21KB, 640x640px
>>37296597
>cared enough to reply
unoriginal, we're at 16 seconds!!
>>
You deserve it For Not buying a 4chan pass
>>
>>37296652
>the two thousand and seventeenth year of our Lord
>giving chink-moot money
Shiggity diggity doo
>>
>>37295977
I feel you. You had me at
>That isn't a river, it's a lake, dumbass!
>>
File: 1467876596186.png (28KB, 477x539px) Image search: [Google]
1467876596186.png
28KB, 477x539px
That single brick you can see through a car window was an apartment building, sucker. Take a break and think about what you did.
>>
>>37296513
protip: click skip until you get the 'verify' button
>>
>Go to Settings
>Quotes and Replying
>Legacy Captcha
You're welcome
>>
File: efd.jpg (19KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
efd.jpg
19KB, 403x392px
>>37295977
I hate it too. Whether you're correct or not is based on answers from previous users, so if most people are dumbasses and can't see there are cars in the background, people with actual observation skills get fucked. If people can't read and see that you have to click on ALL squares that contain the signs, even a tiny piece, then I get fucked again for following directions. Fuck this shitty captcha.
>>
>>37296613
this

fucking plebs I swear
>>
Penis in my ASS yeab boiz whaddup we bout to get wasted nigha hop on my dikk n go for a riiidee
>>
>not having a 4chan pass

considering how much you post a day why would you do this?
>>
>>37295977
>still dealing with captchas
When will you learn
>>
>>37295977
Go back to legacy dumbass
Standrich Darney
>>
You never do anything right
You never put anything in its place
No wonder everyone calls you
Failure Face
You're so impossibly dumb
In history books your name they'll erase
Or else they're bound to call you
Failure Face
And in the race to be stupid
You'd set a brand-new kind of pace
We'd like to christen you, Anon
Failure Face
>>
>He didn't buy a 4chan Pass
Proud Pass owner since October 2016 :^)
>>
>he doesn't use LEGACY captcha
haha
>>
chjs is a great way to mine data too much and it is not a dud of a sudden and the fact that theyre thick of the hill and it was the only time I actually feel like I am in the process and I will be able for a few days to get to Nellis with the same fags and the same shit as b's as the worst and best of the day of your life and is not a dud of a sudden and the fact that theyre thick of the hill and it t be the a good thing to say you
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.