[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw there's something "off" about you What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>Tfw there's something "off" about you

What does that even mean? Can I change?
I didn't ask for this.
>>
it means someone is attempting to manipulate you
>>
>>37294641
Kurt breh, there is nothing wrong with you bud.
you try too hard is all.
>>
>>37294762
Maybe, it was some asshole chad shit talking about me to a few of my friends who said it.
I can't figure out his motives if he was trying to pull shit.
One of the Chad's friends also said "When I tried to talk to him he just tried to leave, it's like he thinks he's better than you"

>>37294772
Simultaneously having an inferiority complex and a massive ego is tough desu.
>>
>>37295345
if they wanna talk rot about you instead of respecting your boundaries and space, they arent your friends. they just want you to conform and be a part of their clique, they arent even considering your feelings
>>
>>37295403
I think you may be right, but this isn't the first time people have been weirded out by me. There's definitely something different about me, I just don't know what the fuck it is.
This one incident was at a sort of a hippy music festival, I thought those fuckers were supposed to be carefree and inclusive no matter what, but I guess it's just another clique where if you're not super outgoing peace and love dood like them they don't accept you.
Maybe I'm just a le special snowflake too weird for le world or some shit, I don't know.

Sorry for the rambling diary entry posting.
>>
>>37294641
it means shes fucking someone else in her grand scheme to gain financial stability. let it (her) go. save yourself the time and energy you would invest
>>
>>37295654
There's no "her" in this scenario anon.
There is a "her" in my life that I've consciously discarded but subconsciously I still want her bad, don't know how to fix that. I still dream about her even though it's been at least 3 years.
>>
>>37295709
eventually you'll come to a point were you grow out of it (being lonely) ...the loneliness might come back but you'll get stronger each time and be able to cope w/ it better. unless of course you find someone else and they hurt you then you might feel worse.
>>
>>37295810
I'm somewhat used to being alone, but shaking loneliness completely is tough.
I've become a little schizotypal in the way that I talk to people in my head instead of talking to them irl. That helps me cope but it feels cold.

I want to let someone in desperately but I've become a bit of a jaded bitter asshole with walls that only someone who cared would knock down. But since I seem disinterested and indifferent towards others no one wants to. It's my own fault really, but I don't know how to be different. I used to be a good nice boi, but then the world happened and that kid died.
I don't know how to find him again.
>>
File: wojak-kun.jpg (43KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
wojak-kun.jpg
43KB, 554x439px
>>37294641
You're just really autistic/creepy/otherwise strange, to the point that even when you try to mask it people can tell. People will notice you're fucking weird no matter what you do, so you might as well bee urself
>>
>>37296257
I've come to the same conclusion, problem is since I've been trying to hide it for so long I'm not sure which parts of me are the mask and which parts are genuine.
I guess I need to get out of my head and stop overthinking everything.

I'm also pretty sure I'm a Narcissist, so there's a chance I'm completely full of shit no matter what I do.
God damn it how do normies not overthink everything, how do they just go through life blissfully unaware of their internal dynamics and what makes them tick. Do they not care?
Fuck, sounds like heaven.
>>
>>37296390
I wish you the best, I managed to get past overthinking everything but I'm probably a lot more normal than you overall. Maybe a little more overthinking could help you figure things out, introspect and really focus on what parts of you are "you" and what parts make up the failed facade you tried putting up for normies
>>
>>37296563
Thanks anon.
I don't know how much more overthinking I can do at this point, maybe what I need is a break from thinking to discover myself through external means. I don't know, maybe one day I'll just have an epiphany of self realisation and things will be easier. Guess I'll keep on trucking 'til then.
All the best to you too anon, thanks for the replies.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.