[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know, her. The person that was different. The person that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 29

File: Screenshot_20170526-185112.jpg (85KB, 338x463px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170526-185112.jpg
85KB, 338x463px
You know, her. The person that was different. The person that you would drop anything and everything to spend time with, talk to, or even just to see.

Pic related is mine.

If we're gonna wallow in depression over people we cant have, then we should at least do it together.
>>
>>37293220
Why the fuck is her mouth the size of texas??
>>
>>37293237
I like the big smile. A matter of opinion, I guess.
>>
Bump for sad anon

As a mentally ill man I never had these feelings. I wish you best of luck with these feels
>>
>>37293220
I utterly despise my oneitus. The term 'succubus' really is fitting. She caused me to experience such highs that when she left me my world shattered. Whilst I was with her I got rid of all my other friends because I thought they weren't good for me. I placed all my eggs in one basket. I regret it every single day. My succubus sucked the happiness out of me, sucked out my spirit, and left me a hollow shell. She stole my innocence, my youth. It was when she left me that my childhood ended.

It's been 2 years since then. I will never recover.
>>
>>37293237

because she sucks nigger dicks
>>
I have the same problem. Been friends with her for 4 years, finally planning to ask for her number to play vidya with. Apex beta, I know.
She's smart, funny, good looking and more redpilled than most of the girls I've ever met. It's going to be fucking awful when we both end up departing for different ventures.
>>
>>37293220
I want to hear about Shingra-La
>>
File: 1494793264512.jpg (324KB, 2151x2603px) Image search: [Google]
1494793264512.jpg
324KB, 2151x2603px
>>37293220
Fucked up my friendship with one of the nicest people I know, all because of my stupidity.
>tfw you realise she was into you the whole time.
>>
>>37293220
Let's see here. What does her name start with? She looks a bit familiar. Let's see if I can guess it
>>
ah yes the elusive non-stacy cute girl. every school had one.

i was pretty good friends with the one at my school. she might have liked me but i was way too beta to make a move. too bad she's married now.
>>
File: 1483231169247.jpg (39KB, 409x487px) Image search: [Google]
1483231169247.jpg
39KB, 409x487px
>>37293220
Humans are weird. We have the natural pair bond system other mammals have, with it being stronger in some than others. Our culture expects us to pretend to not have this function, however an unrequited pair bond can destroy a man.
>>
>>37294249
B. It'd be crazy if you knew her.
>>
>>37294335
I doubt anyone that actually thinks that has felt it to the degree we have.
>>
>>37293220
How does it feel that shes fucked a nigger and not you?
>>
File: IMG_2763.jpg (46KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2763.jpg
46KB, 657x527px
She's been offline for over two weeks now. She lives really far away and a relationship probably wouldn't have worked anyway, but I really miss talking to her.

I bought a bunch to send over for her birthday but never got her address so now all this crap is languishing in my closet
>>
>>37293276
It's okay anon, my oneitis has a big smile too. I find it cute. When she smiles that full smile, it means she's happy you know?
>>
>It's another OP let's a good thread die episode
>>
>>37295397
Playing league atm. Replying between deaths
>>
>>37293220
>You know, her. The person that was different. The person that you would drop anything and everything to spend time with, talk to, or even just to see.

the only women this should ever apply to are female family members and your wife. when will you guys learn. stop putting these slags on a pedestal
>>
>>37294678
Doesn't bother me. I'm not in it for sex, believe it or not.
>>
>>37293220
It's been like 12 years, I don't even think she remembers me.
>>
I'd make her my wife, if she was up for it.
>>
>>37295505
It's ok. As long as we remember them, they're always with us.
>>
>>37294120
departing for different ventures?
>>
I haven't felt like this about anybody for years.

I think whatever part of my brain is responsible for that feeling might have died.
>>
>>37293220
I hate failed normies. Us robots can't relate. Fuck off.
>>
>>37295681
No, you just haven't met the right one yet. That's what's so special about these people. They're one in a million.
>>
>>37295700
I wouldn't consider myself a failed normie. More like, I've always been a robot but she still talked/was friends with me regardless.
>>
>>37295813
Then you werent really a robot then
>>
File: IMG_6121.jpg (2MB, 3250x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6121.jpg
2MB, 3250x2448px
>>37294755
Here's most of the stuff.
>>
>>37295882
I guess robot is a subjective term.
>>
>>37294573
What does the last name start with?
>>
>>37295993
C. I don't wanna give anything else out.
>>
Ive never felt this, ive never felt sympathy for anyone.
Guess its just fate
>>
You are young OP, this is nothing more than an infatuation you've got.

Eventually with time those kind of " I will do anything for her" feelings go away all together.
You will still find some girls attractive, no doubt about that, but hopefully by then you will have the wisdom to understand that she is a hot peice of ass/has a nice personality but beyond that you barely know her and she doesn't have feelings for you and thats ok.
>>
>>37293220
hey man , the problem with this mindset is that she actually wasn't different

as i've been getting older i've been realizing that a lot of guys (myself included, well had) have this mindset of girls being different

when in reality we're all just the same, girls will be girls

don't take it the wrong way, but i'm pretty sure your chick in the OP is the same as any other girl

the 'all girls want chad cock' meme is based in reality and believe it or not, that girl has probably had hundreds of males seek after her

my sister, who i'd consider to just be an average girl showed me her instagram messages, and holy fuck
the average girl gets more attention than you will ever imagine
guys do her homework and take her to dinner in hopes of getting something out of it but believe me, they're getting nowhere

girls like the girl in the OP are genuinely pretty, and as you would if you had the choice, you'd pick the most attractive guys at your disposal

and the problem with this is that
>>37295813
there is a difference between a girl talking to you and a girl 'talking' to you, and its a line that a lot of lamer guys blend

if a girl is flirting with you, and i mean genuinely ' i want your cock ' flirting with you and exchanging nudes and banter with you and dropping things to hang out with you, thats actually talking to you

if its just a casual hello or just a whatever conversation and maybe even studying together or grabbing coffee for the sake of grabbing cofee, that's way diferent

relationships aren't one sided brother, and just because you would've done anything for her doens't mean she'd do it for you

c'est la vie , at the end of the day women are all the same man

while on this train of thought ,it hit me that almost every single girl you see on the street or at work or at school has sent nudes, you can even translate it to 'every girl has had sex or blown someone or whatever
and it just makes me feel weird, even mom / sis/ best friend/ girl in OP
>>
File: Cry_for_Help_054.png (46KB, 250x142px) Image search: [Google]
Cry_for_Help_054.png
46KB, 250x142px
i had one in high school, as you'd expect my beta cuckness prevented me from making any actual attempts at a relationship. she too had me drop all my edgelord friends, but i'm happy they're gone(gets kinda lonely tho). we're best friends throughout most of high school and would talk well into the night when we were on break. various beta orbiters would pop up and i would reee (not literally) at them to go away while i tried to figure out how dating works, which yielded mixed results from her. prom starts to roll around and so does the nerve to ask her out. walk up to her during study period. as i walk up, shes talking to a bunch of stacys about the guy that just asked her out to prom. get really depressed and start avoiding her. meanwhile i try to find out who this guy is. trail stops at a 6'4 half-chad (he probably goes here) with a face that looks like dogshit and a voice to boot but the best fucking abs i've ever seen. fast forward about a year. have to hang out with brother's friends because i got rid of my friends a while ago. develop alcoholism and a taste for hentai. on top of that discover fucking 4chan. school has a field trip for seniors, like out of the blue. encounter her by chance, surrounded by orbiters. walks up to me for some fucked reason. try to cooperate in conversation but somehow the conversation always went back to her boyfriend and how awesome he is and how they plan to get married. mfw my looks have deteriorated since i stopped sleeping and she clearly notices. she asks me about my life and all i can do is fucking stutter. what do i do? i never told her how i felt about her and now that she's moved on this oneitis is hitting me hard. i want to forget, i want to find someone else. i wanna fucking die.
>>
>>37296074
I don't know her then. She looks very much like someone I went to school with, but it's not her
>>
>>37296172
I've been very careful to not put her on a pedastel, atleast not as some robot messiah who can resist Chad dick. It's just that she always was particularly warm, and she left a lasting effect on me.
>>
>>37295813
all this talk about what a robot is and if you're a 'failed normie' and whether or not you belong on here is irrelevant, its one of my biggets complaints with the mentality on this board

are there people that have it easier than others?
yes
do attractive people have it easier? yes
does it matter? no

life's life man, and someone will always have it easier

does it suck that you have it worse than some other guy, especially some rando on the internet? yes, but should you care? nah man , just live life and do what you can do

>>37293220
and your last line in here, depressed over someone you can't have?
theres always thing you're not going to have, and a part of maturity is accepting you can't have everything you want
my dad always used to tell me 'there are always people that aren't going to like you', and thats aplicable elsewhere

just as you have the choice in choosing who you associate with or whatever you want to do ,so does she man

and can you blame her? no

just become more attractive yourself
theres always someone else coming down the line

also , this is going to get a shit ton of those 'HURR HURR NORMIE GET OUT'
but sex is E X T R E M E L Y overrated
its fun and everything and it feels nice and gets you close to a girl but holy fuck it isn't some magical thing that is going to solve all of your problems

believe me, i've probably had 2-3 dozen partners and its worn off long ago
there are better things in life to focus on rather than women
because the women will always be there anon,

put yourself out there and you'll be surprised what can happen
>>
>>37296422
>has had 2-3 dozen partners
>posts on /r9k/
LARPFAG LEAVE REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37296422
>believe me, i've probably had 2-3 dozen partners and its worn off long ago

If you were a virgin you wouldn't be here telling us it's overrated.
>>
>>37296422
Dude.
I don't care.
Like, at all.
It just feels good to reminisce about people I cared about, even if it is bittersweet.
>>
File: tumblr_of5hwbQaPh1uzjle8o1_500.jpg (52KB, 500x637px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of5hwbQaPh1uzjle8o1_500.jpg
52KB, 500x637px
>>37296469
>>37296541

what i'm trying to say is that a lot of guys (again, myself included, i thought the same) feel that when you start fucking girls on the regular or when you have sex with your oneitis or some girl you've been working on -> your problems will magically just disolve

and it sucks because its not true

not larping by the way lmao, i could start dumping nudes and videos of me fucking girls , but thats inap
>>
>>37296676
I don't have that mentality. Just that life is with better with her than without her, regardless of sex or anything like that.
>>
>>37296676
I actually believe you tbhh. Nothing will solve my problems. They are going to be with me forever. There is no cure.
>>
I met my oneitis years ago she was 2 grades a head of me. She was literally me, the times we talked she could relate to what I said and I always related to what she had to say. Like the older female version of me. A year later I found out she was going through a lesbian phase. This marked the beginning of her Senior year. I could actually have conversations with her at this point without being too autistic. I never got time to talk to her. All year every lunch period I wanted to talk to her but she would always sit with her greasy weeaboo gf. I sat across the lunch hall looking at what ment the world to me being fondled by some scene chick. 4 years later and I have yet to get over the fact the last interaction with her was a 3 second hug and no eye contact after.
>Just fuck my shit up
>>
>>37296840
All I need is to know what she is thinking all those years
>>
File: mic.jpg (136KB, 750x744px) Image search: [Google]
mic.jpg
136KB, 750x744px
>>37296825
>>
ironically, jesus is the way senpai
>>
>>37293220
hurts alot, anon.... i have a girl exactly as you describe.. ill never be with her.
>>
>Tfw always thought i would be 7-8 and lately think im ugly and not even my lost school girl would despise me even when we were on good terms
>>
women hate it when pathetic beta cucks put them on a pedestal.
>>
>>37296676
Then why did you keep fucking dozens?
>>
I thought I was finally getting over her, but all it took was one text asking to see me and I'm all over her again. I don't know if I can get through this summer.

How weird is it to tell someone you love them, even if they kinda knew that you did?
>>
>>37296902
Women hate it when pathetic beta cucks do anything.
>>
>>37293220
>The person that you would drop anything and everything to spend time with, talk to, or even just to see.
this is some omega shit right here
>>
>>37296906
its like alcohol or cigarettes, you know its lame and not that great, but it feels nice and isn't too bad to do every once in a while

i'm a bit older than you'd expect (28) so over the years its accumulated

i'm really religious now and my wife is completely different, 5 years my younger and a good church girl
>>
>>37296956
>The manwhore gets the virgin

IT'S NOT FAIR

And you're only three years older than my KV self.
>>
>>37294002
indeed, anon i sympathize with you.. i can relate directly 100%
>>
>>37293220
I'm pretty sure I know the chick on the left. Are you on Brazil?
>>
>>37297186
Nop. NAFag here
>>
>>37294265
you... mean every school has one..?
>>
>>37296238
she tried making me drop my edgelord friends.. couldnt happen even though i tried... i love her
>>
>>37295883
:( Sorry anon. I know how it feels to think hard about putting together something special, all for it to go to waste.
>>
guys... how do i stop the pain.. i love her so much.. shes so different from everyone else, has a great taste in friends and discussion but is the complete opposite when it comes to who she dates/fucks.. i been friends with her for years... im so hurt. i never imagined to see a thread i can relate so much to.
>>
File: IMG_2988.jpg (70KB, 400x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2988.jpg
70KB, 400x431px
>>37293220
its weird how i'm 100% indifferent to the existence of OP's oneitis, but staring at this picture blows my mind. this gurl is smiling and staring at me from accross time. immortalized by the digital age.
>>
>>37297511
hugs, friendo :(

we'll all be consumed by entropy and the death of the universe
>>
>>37297579
thats how i feel about:
>>37296880
those eyes.. they look like hers..
>>
>>37293220
The reason you didn't get her is you're a shallow asshole. If she was ugly but had the exact same personality you wouldn't give two shits about her.
>>
>>37294335
3deep5me you fucking toddler
>>
File: 1462922057514.jpg (109KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1462922057514.jpg
109KB, 640x960px
>>37293220
>The person that you would drop anything and everything to spend time with, talk to, or even just to see.
Tfw she got married and got pregnant at 18 years old
>>
>>37293220
Mine turned me into a borderline stalker in high school and I still feel so guilty about it. I should have realized by then that no one wants me.
>>
>>37296172
>the 'all girls want chad cock' meme is based in reality and believe it or not, that girl has probably had hundreds of males seek after her
... really? This shit again? Girls have feelings too. Girls have been hurt too.
I never wanted Chad. I only wanted him. But what you want and what you get are different things. You can choose to be bitter, to hate them for not wanting you. Or you can say, "that's life" and get back on the horse.
>>
>>37297659
She'll get divorced, trust me on this. Getting married that young is terrible
>>
she is beautiful.
mine talked to me in grade 3, we were friends. she was one of my only friends.
now here i am. shes so different and beautiful to me, even though others dont seem to think so when i send pictures. im suffering from oneitis and it hurts. her eyes. her voice. her joyfullness. kill me
>>
File: 1405558696430.gif (36KB, 200x146px) Image search: [Google]
1405558696430.gif
36KB, 200x146px
>>37297495
Thanks nigga. It's less about the presents going to waste as it is me being left in the dark. Don't know if I've been ghosted or something happened to her or what.
>>
>>37297696
chad is relative my friend
>>37297511
she never loved you brother, being platonic friends and you catching feelings is different than you being obsessed

just dont be obsesed with her, she's a lot more similar than you think with others

tell me friend, whats so 'special' about her?
exactly>>37297745

just eat the chocolates friend, if she doesn't wajnt the gifts she doesn't want the gifts

you're not in a relationship brother, you're litearlly friends to her

if oyu want to step it up , ask her out
don't do the lame 'confession' thing, literally one day if you're hanging with her just look her in the eyes and say 'hey, you're a really cool chick, lets grab lunch / see a mvoie or whatver

it usually works
a more efficient way is to just kiss her and grab her ass if you feel it oging somewhere when you're drinking with your friends togehter or something
>>
>>37294002
mine too... shes sooo sinister... i dont know why i think that i just know im in love with her.
>>
>>37297596
thank.. you.. not spam.
>>
>>37297787
>it usually works
>>
>>37297787
we made out before.
shes very special. usually when i try to explain why shes so special i put myself into a self conflicting corner, another reason for the pain.
>>
>>37297703
>Getting married that young is terrible
Explain anon
>>
>>37297787
>don't do the lame 'confession' thing, literally one day if you're hanging with her just look her in the eyes and say 'hey, you're a really cool chick, lets grab lunch / see a mvoie or whatver

She's 3000 miles away. I'm can only connect with 4chan girls and don't live near any major city.
>>
>>37296825
there is but it takes time and effort, you gotta
commit a little bit everyday, until you get
good at the thing you wanna get good at
then a little becomes alot because it becomes
easier.

>nike just do it ,but with good reason.
>>
Hang in there lads. It hurts, but it definitely gets better and eventually you no longer care
>>
>>37297858
I'm guessing you're young yourself? You'll understand in 15 years.
>>
>>37298042
i hope it does.. i cant carry on
>>
>>37293220
That was too long ago, though. I don't even care anymore

Btw she looks like yours
>>
>>37297659
Iktf, mine got pregnant at 20 barely a year after I got to know her. Not married yet but it might happen. I never had a chance with her but I'll probably spend years wondering if I could've.
>>
>>37298115
You got good taste, friendo.
>>
>>37295883
Damn anon, that's really sweet. I hope things go well for you
>>
File: Laughing_Elf_Man.jpg (17KB, 256x353px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing_Elf_Man.jpg
17KB, 256x353px
>>37298149
>that's really sweet.

I'll probably give it another two weeks and then send it off to various friends
>>
>>37295883
I almost cried to your picture for no reason.

I never cry.
>>
>>37295883
>Owen Sound
Oh shit I live there too
>>
>>37298274
we are all the same, brother.. at least we can be miserable together.
>>
>>37298326
I'm actually a little ways south of Owen Sound, but we often go there on weekends.
>>
>>37298366
(That said, holler at me if you see a fat neckbeard wandering around EB Games or Sunrise Records once it opens)
>>
>>37296676
>i could start dumping nudes and videos of me fucking girls
They... let you make videos?
C-c-can I see one?
>>
>>37298457
will do. Take care m8
>>
>>37294755
this is probably the most genuinely sad thing ive seen on this stupid website holy fuck :^(((
>>
File: afadgdg.jpg (21KB, 362x362px) Image search: [Google]
afadgdg.jpg
21KB, 362x362px
>>37294199
iktftbqhwyf
shit hurts
>>
>>37294199

Yup.

Friends with a girl from 13-26 or so. Talk for 6+ hours a day, every day.

Shit goes down, we fall out of habit and touch.

Now it's 10 years later and I realize she was just waiting on me the whole fucking time.

kill me
>>
>>37295883
I had also been thinking up notes to stick on each candy, here's what I came up with so far:

Turkish Delight - It's not cockroaches I swear
Leaf pop - A FUCKING LEAF
Kinder Bueno - Unlike a Kinder Egg, only a retard would NOT eat what's inside the chocolate
Chocolate pebbles - Fairly sure these are edible
Cherry Blossom - The picture on this box is censored in Japan
Eat-More - That's an order, not a suggestion
Big Turk - This one might be cockroaches
Thrills - Share these with people you hate
Gold nuggets - The jeweller said these are genuine
Walnut Whip - This is why no one takes the British seriously
>>
File: 1494821138956.jpg (80KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1494821138956.jpg
80KB, 675x1200px
MARO I MISS YOU

PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR NEW DISCORD AND LET'S WATCH ANIME AGAIN
>>
>>37298901
THIS IS SO GREAT ID NEVER LEAVE YOU IF YOU SENT ME THAT
>>
Love = actions
Love =/= feelings
If nothing happen/is happening you're not in love
You 'admire' or you 'idealise' and you think about your ideal, not about love.
You use something unreachable to keep wallowing in your feelings instead of living, instead of actually taking actions
Stop setting unrealistic goals and stop thinking you would reach some kind of satiety plateau if you were with her, it's a lie, you would just crave something else
>>
File: tears.gif (465KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
tears.gif
465KB, 500x278px
>years of nothingness, not even trying, emptiness
>she comes along
>opens me up
>spend hours talking about poetry and literature, things i never saw any merit in
>hours playing geoguesser when boredom would hit us at its hardest
>she would message me "i'm bored" so many times, and i loved it spending that time talking to each other
>months of this
>she gets busy with school, she went to a really great school
>talk less
>one day i found out that she removed me
>>
File: phewcanada.jpg (85KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
phewcanada.jpg
85KB, 300x300px
>>37299024
Y-you too ,eh
>>
>>37298901
:/ man... thats sad
>>
>>37295883
i once mailed a girl a package of asian goodies and snacks to cheer her up. also this small bottle of this strawberry japanese sake thing. i was made fun of for doing that because she was underage and it's one of the most embarrassing, cringiest things i think i have ever done and will never do ever again.
>>
a shout-out to my bud that I regret being a bitch to

Sorry about the ass tattoo, you were great to me but I was just in a really bad place to be good for you.
I hope you met someone that deserves you, buddy.
>>
>>37299192
I've sent stuff like this to my friends before. This girl gave some hints that she might have liked me back as well. Even if she didn't, doing things for her helped fill the nogf void. She was a virgin so I didn't feel like a *total* cuck.

She wouldn't be underage anymore by the time the package arrived
>>
>>37296868
Damn dude I didn't realize it but so do I.
>>
>>37298901
>No mention of Eat More looking like a partially digested shit
>>
>tfw manage to fuck something up with EVERY femanon I add
>>
>>37293220
Don't feel like making a thread for this so I guess here is where I'll post

Yesterday morning after a long internal struggle my gf broke up with me because even though I had everything she wanted, I didn't have the "spark" she wanted and her ex was the opposite of me, spark but nothing else. He had been on her mind the entire relationship and within the night she was at his house for hours, and is completely happy and not doubting herself.

Months ago we each got on this mobile app that tracks each other's phone locations so we can stalk each other, I ended up being the only one really using it and she hasn't gotten around to removing it so here I am looking at the app, watching her little icon go down the streets and stop at his apartment and stay there for hours. She probably will spend the night and the worst part is if in a few weeks she told me she wanted me back I'd probably take it because I'm desperate and spineless and lonely and have no one else
>>
>>37296172
>Chad shitting more advice that's iseless to robots
>>
Been like 3 and a half years, she tends to call me every 5 or 6 months and pretend to be into me again. Couple months ago she actually came and spent the night with me, I finger banged her. Haven't seen her since, how fucked up is that?
Been thinking about all the stuff I want to say to her next time, hopefully she won't bother me anymore though. If she tries it again I'll make sure she won't ever want to hear another word from me. I've been crippled by her bullshit for too long, If she'd have just stayed gone I wouldn't even think about her anymore, bitch does it on purpose.
>>
File: pantywarrior.png (97KB, 168x200px) Image search: [Google]
pantywarrior.png
97KB, 168x200px
>spend thousands of dollars on camgirls to fulfill big titty fetish
>colombian camgirls are really nice
>end up actually getting to know them
>studying law and gastronomy and shit
>as opposed to me deciding to change major after 4 years in engineering like a fucking idiot
>want to drop everything and go to colombia
>even if i dont have a shot at fucking they're so nice and so pretty that just being considered a friend makes my life feel not so shitty

pic related, funny nice girl with huge
tits having fun in private show
>>
File: luk.png (99KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
luk.png
99KB, 512x512px
>maybe could have had a thing with this girl during the schooling semesters
>talked to her some but never made any moves cause beta
>she moved back to fuckin south america for the summer
>I might not even be at the same uni this next fall semester
>could very well be close to a year before i see her again
>feel the need to message her and try and strike up a convo anyway
what do robots? should i try, or will it only lead to embarrassment
>>
>>37293220
Post more pics of this girl
>>
>best friend since childhood
>split up after a big fight
>she eventually met a new guy and we were on okay terms again
>she showed more caring and concern for me, even then, than anyone else did, including my own family
>completely broke off contact with me about a year ago
I really miss her. She's not conventionally pretty anymore but I still think she's really attractive and I enjoyed just spending time with her.
>>
>>37301166
What was the app called?
>>
My girlfriend cheated on me and broke up with me about 3 years ago, and I haven't had anything with any woman since. I didn't even get anywhere beyond kissing with her, she's a massive slut, and at this point I would be completely willing to sell any sort of pride I have left to get back with her
>>
>>37293220
I don't know her, hard to drop anything and everything when I've got a white whale to catch. I hope I never catch it though, asking yourself "what do I do now?" is the worst.
>>
The thing is I could totally be fucking her right now but I'm beta and too inexperienced to let myself go all the way with her. She's always shown signs of being dtf but I've always fucked it up. Like we've done shit before I never fucked her
>>
File: 1495855714174.jpg (188KB, 1098x1444px) Image search: [Google]
1495855714174.jpg
188KB, 1098x1444px
>>37293220

does anyone feel weird that it's always us guys that remember the stuff when we are friends with girls more than girls remember us.

if you ask a guy about his oneitis or his high school crush or the daughter of your father's or mother's friend who used to play with you when you were a child. WE REMEMBER.

>you remember how you met
>you remember how she talked
>you remember what she liked at that time
>you remember how you had to get those things which she likes so that she may like you
>you remember how she told she would hate if she turned into "that girl" but you feel helpless as she turns into that slowly avoiding you girl when eventually you are apart.
>you remember her saying she will remember you but not bringing up that later when you meet after a lot of years.
>you remember her anons.

fuck it's even hard to type this shit even though im 25 now.

> why do i remember everything about her anon ? why?

you faggots say it's obsession and move on .

don't you think we would do that if we wanted to. don't you think we want that freedom from her.

yeah we may fuck other girls but what do you do when you both cum . who's going to talk about stars shaped weird ? who's going to talk about how books are awesome when you stop fucking?

>she will talk about those. you know she will. but you lost her now anon.

so faggots saying move on . shut the fuck up. yes we may meet other girls but you know she won't meet others who will care for her like you will.

just fuck my shit up senpai. fuck....
>>
>>37301736
>>you remember her saying she will remember you but not bringing up that later when you meet after a lot of years.
This one hit me hard. I'm not that far along yet but when she told me not to forget her since she'd never forget me all I can think of is how she probably won't even remember I existed a year from now, and that I'll probably think of her for years.
>>
>>37293220

I bet she could suck the spot off an 8 ball.
>>
>>37293220
I was hung up on her for most of highschool. We were best friends back in late freshman year and early sophomore year. Even then I kinda had feelings for her I think, but I did not realize it. We spent all our free time together basically. It was great. For a little while I felt genuinely happy just being me. I'd always look forward to seeing her and I could never properly explain why. I mean obviously she was physically attractive, but I've met a lot of physically attractive people who I didn't give a shit about. Something made me feel like I could be honest with her. or like she "got" me or some shit like that. I felt like I could say anything to her because unlike with virtually everyone else I knew, with her I felt like she'd always understand what I meant.

Anyways, after a couple months of this, people started asking her if we were dating. Apparently she really didn't like that. I remember we were talking about it one day when we were leaving school. "But that's not true right anon? we'll always be just friends. Best friends" she told me. I didn't know how to respond to that. To be honest at the time I was really happy about it. I'd never dated anyone in my life nor had I even thought about my feelings for her, but now everyone we knew thought I could possibly be going out with her? I don't like admitting it but that was an ego boost. Somehow I didn't see what was coming but looking back I should have.

She started spending a lot less time around me. A couple weeks later she was dating some other guy. She was still friendly. We'd still joke around a lot, but if I didn't make an effort to talk to her, we wouldn't speak at all. I'd get a lot of "seen" checkmarks with no responses when I messaged her. Sometimes right in the middle of a conversation she'd just stop talking to me for a couple weeks. I avoided messaging her for as long as I could when that happened because she wouldn't respond when I did.
>>
File: 1495828939246.jpg (56KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1495828939246.jpg
56KB, 1200x675px
>>37301945

that's the fucking worst part like wtf you just can't do that to people.

even when you confront her about it , you come off as creepy and very rarely come off as romantic and caring.

>hey you told you'll never forget me and not to forget you so i still think about you
>yeah uh huh sure well that was then but i've matured now and found someone to focus on.
>sadpanda.jpg

so you see they really can adjust their life if they don't get who they want. but we can't . we just know that they are perfect for us (well not perfect but compatible) but still you know she would be the best companion

that's why people mainly guys fuck everything up for a girl. not because they are putting her on a pedestal or some fucked up shit. but if it works it will all be worth it really and we know it too.

sadly we are labelled as cucks or beta fags or whatever which i don't care but that's why whenever a girl remembers their guy friends from previous encounters . i tell anyone to marry them because they are rare.

well we gotta live with it. that's it and make do with another girl who can't even laugh at herself because she's too proud but you have to make do since that's the only kind of pleasure you'll get in your life.

fuck this shit is aggravating .
>>
>>37302003
Nothing bothered me more than those little "seen" checkmarks. I know that sounds silly now, but I'd gotten used to trusting her and now I had no idea what she thought of me, what was happening to us, or any of that. I just knew she was slowly leaving me behind and I had no one else (I had acquaintances but in case you haven't guessed at it by now I'm extremely autistic so I didn't have many close friends aside from her).

Eventually she even ignored me in person sometimes. Part of that was probably because I was being a bit clingy. I had no idea what was going on so I panicked and tried to hold on to this relationship with her. Part of that I think was just that she'd found new, more interesting people and moved on for the fun of it. I don't think she knew how devastated I was that whole time.

Things got worse as sophomore year went on and I got more and more desperate. I was very shy, especially after she started moving on, so no one, not even she knew it really. I mean I tried to talk to her sometimes when she wasn't really interested in talking to me but that was it. I decided I'd try to let her know somehow (which was horrifying to me because I had always had a fear of making a move). She was single at the time so I asked one of her close friends who I was sort of friends with what to do and she told me when to ask her out and what to say, which helped me enough to make me do it, but not enough to make me do it well.
>>
>>37301583
Geozilla
>>
File: 1495861082848.jpg (630KB, 809x1094px) Image search: [Google]
1495861082848.jpg
630KB, 809x1094px
>>37302240

>Eventually she even ignored me in person sometimes. Part of that was probably because I was being a bit clingy. I had no idea what was going on so I panicked and tried to hold on to this relationship with her. Part of that I think was just that she'd found new, more interesting people and moved on for the fun of it. I don't think she knew how devastated I was that whole time.

see this bro

>>37301736
>>
>>37302080
>we just know that they are perfect for us (well not perfect but compatible) but still you know she would be the best companion
This really is the worst. I know I probably am idealizing her, projecting my fantasies and desires onto her to some extent but she really is a very sweet and caring person, and even if things wouldn't work out I wish I at least had the chance to find out. I'll probably spend years thinking about her, wondering if I could've been with her had circumstances been different.
>>
>>37301583
By the way, just checked and she's still at his house. 99% sure she's sleeping over.

When we were together she slept over only a few times because her parents are mormon and wanted her to graduate before sleeping over at bf's. Well today was her last day of finals and class in general and two days since she's been back with him. So the very day she finishes school and the day after she breaks up with me she's sleeping at his place, and probably will all summer or something. Thanks for reading, going to bed.
>>
>>37302240
I still remember walking with her alone around the practice rooms during our free period at the end of sophomore year. Eventually we sat down in one of the rooms and I awkwardly stopped our conversation and told her that I'd been meaning to tell her for a long time I had feelings for her. I couldn't look at her when I said it. I was shaking. I stopped speaking. My voice trailed off and my heart was pounding when I looked at her. She looked surprised. She put her head in her hands and exhaled loudly. She said she wasn't expected that. She said thanks and left me there.

For the next couple years I still had feelings for her but I tried to keep that to myself. It worked. She forgot about it. I think she thought I just had a short crush on her. I didn't really explain how severe things are. I figured she'd get it. But she didn't. The one time I really needed her to understand was when she didn't. I couldn't find any way to tell her I hadn't moved on and looking back it's a good thing I couldn't.

She kept dating other guys then breaking up with them months later. Sometimes after they broke up she'd talk to me more. That was always nice, but things were never really the same as they were. Even when I went off to college I hadn't quite gotten over her. I realized a couple months later that she might have been gay (this was not a rationalization. she posted something about "as a queer woman" when trump got elected and cut her hair a bit shorter from what I've seen of her in college. That was all I ever heard about that though.) I honestly hope it isn't true. Not because I hope I could have a chance with her now or some dumb shit like that. Just because something really bothers me about the idea that I never even had a chance in the first place. Like I always thought maybe if I could change who I was enough, she'd give me a chance and we'd be happy together. But now Im coming to terms with the fact that it wouldnt work from the start I'm not sure how to do that.
>>
>>37295883
>Thrills: it still tastes like soap!
how the fuck do these still exist
>>
>>37302278
shit that hit hard. I wasn't really expecting anyone to read that. Every once in a while I come back here to tell the same story again. I found this place not all that long before all that shit happened with her. Since then I've been trying to find the right words to explain what happened. I think I did it this time. So that's good.
>>
>>37296422
>but sex is E X T R E M E L Y overrated
its fun and everything and it feels nice and gets you close to a girl but holy fuck it isn't some magical thing that is going to solve all of your problems

>believe me, i've probably had 2-3 dozen partners and its worn off long ago

Actually most people I've spoken to who've been a virgin long enough for it to be considered 'abnormal' and cause psychological/emotional issues (say 19+) tell me it made huge tangible impact on their overall wellbeing when they finally lost it. And that's just from overcoming the first tricky hurdle it's not like they're getting a lot of sex afterwards

Like all normies, the fact that you've never been deprived of sex in any significant way means you take it for granted and have gotten jaded. Maybe if you'd had to endure as much suffering as most of the people on this board have you might've developed some strength of character

And another thing, don't hit me with the 'put yourself out there' platitude. Robots spend less time wallowing in self-pity than you might think. Just because I'm a virgin doesn't mean I'm a Stone Cold Steve Autism that can't hold a conversation. I still try to flirt with girls but every time I feel like we've got some sort of connection they end up ghosting me out of the blue, a straight up rejection would be far easier to cope with. People tell me to 'just have confidence' but that seems like the one thing my life has been orchestrated to destroy.

t. depressed 23-in-a-month sadsack who just wants to postpone his suicide long enough for his mum to get over the death of her father
>>
File: 1493562712912.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1493562712912.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>37301736
>yeah we may fuck other girls

I used to have a childhood girlfriend but she moved to Canada when we were 7/8

Sent her a normiebook request over a year ago and she still hasn't responded to it, why'd you have to remind me
>>
File: 1490904408722.jpg (33KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1490904408722.jpg
33KB, 500x750px
>>37293220

I have a huge crush on this girl from my college
We both study CS and see each other nearly every day
The sad thing is that i don't have enough confidence to ask her out or to even approach her and say hi or something since she's always with somebody
God what am i saying. I wouldn't even have the balls to approach her if she'd be sitting somewhere alone

I don't know if it's my lack of self esteem or the possibility that i'm putting her on a pedestral that stops me from doing something
She doesn't seem like a bitch who gets mad and insulted when a random guy approches her but i'm still afraid of rejection because we will go on in seeing us very often in the future at college
>>
File: 1.jpg (58KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
58KB, 540x360px
>>37293220
>that basic bitch stacy
>"""different"""
sure my man, keep crying over some roastie who never knew you existed
>>
>>37297841
I actually feel bad for the guy who is like head and shoulders shorter than the next one
>>
>>37293220
Well i didn't
>drop anything and everything to spend time with her
And then she dropped me.
>>
>>37293220
Lol is that Miranda Cosgrove?
>>
>>37295883
fucking nestle
>>
>Tfw I could have beaten Chad at his own game
>Tfw I was too stupid to take any hints
>Tfw I ruined our friendship
>>
>>37295883
I feel you mate l. Maybe eating a bit of it will make you feel better. Why has she been offline for two weeks?
Thread posts: 150
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.