[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else have a constant narration in their head like patrick

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: bale.gif (549KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
bale.gif
549KB, 500x283px
anyone else have a constant narration in their head like patrick batemen when you're out in public and have to experience normies?

here's how my narrative goes when i'm in public around normies

>"i hate the city. it smells, the architecture is digusting and i have to be around normies. why couldn't I live in a rural area instead"
>"look at that normie and his gf. Somehow he can get a girlfriend and i can't, I am truly cursed"
>"why do normies wear stupid clothing? skintight jeans on a man look stupid. have some pride in your appearance"
>>
>>37291885
>city
>architecture is disgusting

Do you live in the US by any chance?
>>
>>37291885
How do you show that you take pride in your appearance? Wearing graphic tees from kohl's?
>>
>>37291913
I live in the UK, brighton to be specific (full of faggots).
I hate any building with concrete, it seems so ugly and disgusting. In fact I hate ALL Cities, even the beautiful ones, I would do anything to live in a rural paradise.
>>
>>37291885
me just came back from a trip to the bank
>why normies just get in the line and don't respect the people who arrived earlier
>how would that women react if there is a bank robbery
>what would chad do if there is a shooting inside the bank
>then i get hard thinking in the dead bodies of the girls who work there
that's me
>>
No, but I swear I become an avatar of Joe Pesci when I'm angry enough.
>>
File: 555.png (349KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
555.png
349KB, 500x499px
>>37291941
>living in brighton

NIGGER WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
>>
>>37291885
wtf, is there chance you are actually me ?
>>
>>37291928
I prefer older clothing. I like linen shirts, wool jumpers, etc. I'm not into fedoracore, wearing suits, etcc, but older clothing looks better.
Also most of my clothing is geared towards the outdoors, i spend as much as my time that i can outdoors.

i wear knee high moccasins and woolen clothing mostly, I may look like an autist but I don't wear skintight jeans, and try to look smart.
>>
>>37292009
it's shit. faggots, normies and commies everywhere, it disgusts me everyday. I want to move to a forest as soon as possible.
>>
>>37292082
>forest
>in the UK

gonna be hard m8
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (247KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
247KB, 1920x1080px
>>37292019
So you're basically walking around a city dressed like Davy Crockett with autism and you think that looks smart?
>>
>>37291885
>"is this how normal people act?"
>"are they normal or just dumb"
>"do they not understand"
>"they all feel like sheep"
>"fucking idiots have no ambition"
>"how could they say stuff like that?"
>"do they lack empathy or are they so apathetic they forgot there are people besides them"
>"dumb 60 something year old berating hard working kids he looks stupid in his batman company hat"
>"I wish I could burn it to the ground"
>"dumb passive aggressive cunt"
>"I'm going to cut you up and play with your blood"
>>
File: 100191.png (22KB, 804x743px) Image search: [Google]
100191.png
22KB, 804x743px
>>37292019
>knee high moccasins

you are a girl right?
>>
>>37292131
yes I'm a girl(male) why do you ask?
>>
I'm constantly talking in my head to my "viewers". Like I narrate everything and tell stories in my head like I'm doing a fucking youtube vlog. I can't stop, it's been going on for years.
>>
File: 53Hty63.jpg (36KB, 480x387px) Image search: [Google]
53Hty63.jpg
36KB, 480x387px
>>37292096
there's some near to where i live
>>37292131
>>37292102
I made them out of tanned deerhide i tanned myself from bowhunting. it looks fine in the countryside which is where i spend most of my time anyways.
>>
>>37291885
I only do this when I get very upset.
Last time, I got locked out of mummy's house at 7am and I thought she had changed the locks.

Got mad, ran the narrator for a bit getting more mad, then vaulted the back fence with a folding chair to smash my way in with.
Turns out she left her keys in the inside lock which meant my key wouldn't turn. How silly of us.
>>
>>37292159
because if you look like a guy you would look like massive faggot. though you already are one
>>
>>37292191
that guy who you're responding to isn't me, the OP. read my other responses
>>
>>37292256
ye i have i didn't ralise until just after i posted, you are still a faggot though
>>
>>37292191
>massive faggot an insult
sir do you know where you are?
>>37292256
Please stop posting as me I am proud of my knee high moccasins
>>
>>37292306
why are you trying to derail my thread?
>>37292289
why? I made them by hand from a deer i hunted myself, i'm proud of them.
>>
>>37292385
either post your moccasins or stfu and quit posing as me I am a proud women(male) moccasin owner
>>
>>37292413
stfu autist.
oreganno
>>
>>37292538
Post your fucking ASINS or gtfo loser nigger faggot mcgayboii
>>
>>37291885
Yeah but I'm less psychotic or more insecure.
>at register
>"Why am I always so nervous? They literally give no shits about me, I'm just another customer. Are my hands shaking? I hope my hands don't shake this time. Am I acting weird? No, best not to think that, remember, you're just another customer, it's not a big deal."
>>
>>37291885

Usually im just focused on looking as normal as possible
>>
>>37291885
Yes but it's more like the flavor text you get from LOOKing at certain objects in adventure games.
>>
>worried I'm gonna start doing this shit now
You guys better not have doomed me to yet another autistic habit.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.