[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haha, you will never know what it feels like to slide your dick

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

Haha, you will never know what it feels like to slide your dick into your girlfriends moist pussy while tenderly kissing eachother and cuddling afterwards
>>
>>37291705
TOOOOOOHSAAAAAAKA

God damn the way Shirou pronounced her name was so annoying
>>
I hate rin. The only time I've ever fapped to her was the scene where Shirou made love to Saber in the woods and Rin was also there warning them up.
>>
Life really has no meaning for you, does it? Sex obsession is fucking pathetic. There should be infinitely more important things to think about.

This is what secularisation has done to the West. Materialism has fucked us all up. Nietzsche was right: the death of God has led to an age of nihilism and cultural decay.

How do we overcome this?
>>
>>37291781
Rin was the worst FSN, desu. I like her but Saber and Sakura are much better.
>>
File: IMG_2100.jpg (101KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2100.jpg
101KB, 720x1280px
>>37291785
You don't overcome it. There's 3 ways to deal with this problem: you cast aside your morals and values and join the other fools, even if it is halfheartedly, or you live a life of being alone and considered "weird" by other people who follow materialism and the social norms, or you take your life and spend an eternity with Saber in Avalon. Im taking the last one.
>>
File: IMG_2098.jpg (142KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2098.jpg
142KB, 800x600px
>>37291807
Saber is the best. I'm taking her to Paris Monday.

By the way op this is now a Fate Stay Night general
>>
>>37291837
Or you reach out for a way out from materialism and join an extreme religion and become a radical Muslim or a Trad Catholic or something. A lot of white people become muslims these days for that very reason. It's just a rope to grasp at.
>>
>>37291900
Yeah Saber is objectively best girl.

Also Ilya is waifu tier.
>>
File: 1446926493619.jpg (289KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1446926493619.jpg
289KB, 1280x960px
What if my sister is willing to help me out with that?
>>
File: IMG_1284.jpg (62KB, 268x285px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1284.jpg
62KB, 268x285px
>>37292057
>he doesn't realize religion is another one of those concepts to control the masses for the enrichment of the lives of the few in charge
It used to be religious leaders who practiced this form of manipulation, now American politicians do. The only way to true happiness is to take your life to spend an eternity with Saber in Avalon
>>
>>37292130
>>>he doesn't realize religion is another one of those concepts to control the masses for the enrichment of the lives of the few in charge

Nothing I said suggested that I didn't understand that.Learn to read.
Religious leaders are able to manipulate the masses precisely because people need something to believe in to give life meaning.
>>
>>37292207
>you reach out for a way out from materialism
>encourages the materialism of those in charge
As long as you interact with others you can't escape it
>Religious leaders are able to manipulate the masses precisely because people need something to believe in to give life meaning
That is completely true.
>>
>>37292124
>What if my sister is willing to help me out with that?

That's good, she helped me out, too.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.