[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>At work >Working for feminist bitch of a boss >Her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: 1494841295048.png (269KB, 569x569px) Image search: [Google]
1494841295048.png
269KB, 569x569px
>At work
>Working for feminist bitch of a boss
>Her secretary walks by so I try to stop her to give her some information our boss needs
>She says

"I'm sorry, I have difficulty making conversation with men under 6' tall"

>Other roasties think laugh, smile, even applaud as if this is appropriate behavior

This is it. It's them or me. If we are gonna put these bitches in their place men it has to be now!
>>
File: 1476938913592.jpg (249KB, 908x714px) Image search: [Google]
1476938913592.jpg
249KB, 908x714px
Dude, report her for sexism. She's enforcing gender roles by demanding that men be big and women be small. Use their own weapons against them.
>>
>>37291603
Because that works so well for men in the past. I work for the owner who is now an ultra leftist feminist cunt who isn't above using terms such as "mansplaining" and "white male privledge" to write off any complaints she gets. I would at best be ridiculed but more likely suspended and/or fired.

The only man here who gets respect is the 6.5' tall nigger photographer who looks like he should be posing for the camera in his underwear, not taking his stupid shitty photos.

I am trying so hard not to grab my brass knuckles or my knife and give this bitch what she deserves but god damn it's taking everything I have. Is this how Elliot Rodgers felt?
>>
So what can I do that is an adequate response but won't get me arrested?
>>
maybe you should have stood up for yourself instead of bitching on an anonymous shitflinging forum
>>
>>37291828
Report her to your boss.
If she doesn't take you seriously then sue them.
Maybe get some evidence if you can.
>>
>>37291565
Do what you gotta do, but be smart about it.
>>
>>37291735
Bro just go to the labor board. They will fucking destroy that bitch
>>
>>37291828
Suicide
>>37291735
I have no idea, honestly, why there still was no 2nd e r
>>
>>37291565
Do it, and let us know about it
>>
Oh god you guys the black guy came to talk to this one girl (who he is cheating on his gf with) and the secretary came by and started flirting with him. "So what are you doing back here, planning me a surprise party?". god I hate them both so damn much, they are such awful people.

>>37291858
I would sue except she has some million dollar law firm on retainer, and I have less than 20K in savings. I would be fucked up the ass.
>>37291881
Any advice?
>>
How was it delivered, was it meant as a joke?

If this is a common thing you should probably just find a new job, complaining to your female boss (or anyone) about her making jokes about your height will just make you look petty/even more pathetic.
>>
>>37291565
sounds like you work at a place where no one respects you, go work somewhere else and save your sanity
>>
>>37291735
If she fires you for shit like that I'm almost certain you could take her to court for wrongful termination.
>>
Try and record audio proof of her saying it and take it to the higher authority
>>
>>37292003
I am sure she would say it was but no. It was said with a very spiteful and sarcastic tone.
>>37292037
I certainly could, the problem is I doubt I would win. I can't afford one lawyer, let alone anything to combat the firm she has on retainer that represents her company. She's no stranger to getting sued and she almost always comes out on top.
>>
>>37291953
Like I said, be smart. If it's illegal shit think twice and then go over your plan again or else you're looking at serious jail time since women have pussy privilege in courts.
>>
>>37292084
Pretty sure recording someone without their knowledge is illegal here. I know it is when it's done over the phone, that's how she won her last case. The guy got her to admit everything over the phone and the judge threw it out because she didn't give her consent to have their conversation recorded.
>>
File: 1488205669966.jpg (124KB, 611x382px) Image search: [Google]
1488205669966.jpg
124KB, 611x382px
its time, robot. kill them all
>>
>>37292132
She's the worst but it's not just her. This talentless shit who only has his job because "OMG he's so hawt" pisses me off too. I can handle his ignorance and his smugness but the way he juggles women and lies to everyone while being completely unqualified for his old job, let alone the promotion he just got, really pisses me off.

Then there is this bitch herself. The vast, vast majority of her wealth came from divorce raping her ex husband. She has two kids with two different men (neither of which were him) so he dumped her ass for being a cheating slut and she still cleaned him out in court. I can't remember the exact figure but it was literally 88% or 89% of his savings and assets went to her. He basically ran the company too so it's going to shit now but everyone still sucks up to her for being such a brave, strong, independent woman. Now she just fucks married men behind their wives backs.

Then there is the whiny millennial lazy incompetent SJW I am next to. Don't even get me started on her.

Thanks for letting me vent guys, I know this isn't a blog but this helped a bit. I am still not letting this stand though, gotta do something to pay this bitch back.
>>
>>37292024
This is the best plan of action. If they ask why, say that you do not want to be ridiculed for doing your job.
>>
>in art class, first day as a new student
>using a certain pad to draw in
>teacher asks me "do you wanna use this pad instead?"
>can I use this one?
>umm sure

>kids are claiming that the pencil sharpener isn't working
>she says "sure it is, watch! I'll sharpen this pencil" (nobody was using it)
>ask her to sharpen mine instead since it was getting dull
>she does it, some kid laughs

>at the end of class, some kids are telling the teacher about their art
>the two sitting next to me say "and I added this because anon suggested it" (true)
>teacher says to me "I didn't hear you say one word but apparently you're giving suggestions left and right!"
>I say "oh yeah?" Because I didn't know how to respond to that
>the class laughs

>the next day I'm pulled into principals office and told my art teacher said I was acting sexist and made her feel unsafe
>what
>then it clicks
>she looks like the stereotypical feminist, I was the only white boy with a jawline in the class, 2+2=4
>>
>>37292325
I've had it less than a year so technically I am still on probation but I am already looking. I haven't found any openings yet though, let alone had any luck on call backs/interviews/ect.
>>
>>37291565
Dude, whatever you do to her... FILM IT!!
FILM
I
L
M

IT
>>
This is the only time I support a feminist. Manlet BTFO.
>>
>>37292310
I know the feeling, last year I go for an interview (I'm 6'2" however leaning on pretty ugly), the interviewer is a woman and I do my best, after it ends some 6'4" Chad strolls in and she lights right up. Probably gave him the job too. What I'm saying is that women should not be working HR.
>>
>>37292310
Are you in the US? Go to HR and claim that they are maintaining a hostile work environment. Create a log of sexist behaviors. Threaten a Title VII lawsuit. Make sure you have all this in writing, so they can't fire you as retaliation.
>>
>>37292423
I am 5'10. Isn't that average?
>>
>>37291828
Get as much personal info as you can on her and put up a profile on as many sites as you can saying you want to get raped on the way back from work. Stalk her and assault her anonymously, really fuck her face up but make sure she doesn't know it's you. Meanwhile do everything you can to run the business into the ground.
>>
>>37291565
Tell her she's an unpleasant person and ask her to stop making such rude comments about you.
Just try to talk to her, and say that comment made you feel very uncomfortable.
Make her feel like shit, like make it seem like she emotionally devastated you, because your father was 6'2 and touched you when you were a little boy so now you have a phobia due to the fact you were molested.
>>
>>37292533
According to Google it's above average.
>>
Idk why you can't just say
>do your fucking job please
in a total deadpan.

It's what I'd do if people are going to be unprofessional around me.
Eye for an eye type thing.
>>
>>37292533
>he's only 5'10"
>>
>>37292792
Ironically it's because she will report me to her boss and get me suspended/fired.
>>
>>37292310
>Now she just fucks married men behind their wives backs.
Doxx her and the men she fuck. Anonymously inform their wives that they've been cheated on.

If you ever film anything remove exif and post online anonymously. She'll never know what hit her
>>
>>37293079
I was in a similar position recently and negotiated to get moved away instead of quitting on the spot.
Workplace bullying is total aids and I understand your apprehension to escalate.

The big certainty is that if you do nothing, nothing will improve.
>>
>>37293150
I would rat her out if I knew who the men were. I only know about her fucking married men because she brags about it when talking about how hot she thinks she still is.

She's in her late 40s and aside from being thin she really isn't hot. It's possible she is lying about her sexual escapades to convince others she is hot stuff, I honestly don't know.

What I know for sure is she her last marriage was the main one that lasted around twenty years. She had 2 kids with two different men, neither of which were her husband. But infidelity doesn't mean shit in divorce court so she took millions from him and obliterated him financially.

And of course he is still paying around $1000 to her for child support. It was almost double that but the first kid turned 18 a couple years ago. The other kid is around 10 though so he is still on the hook until his 60s.

So even if she is lying about fucking married men she is still scum. Awful, awful scum.
>>
>>37293530
$1000 a month I meant in an original manner.
>>
I wish feminists had the guts to show how bitchy they are IRL

On the internet they talk shit about men 24/7 and will even try to sabotage you but in your face they are nice and speak softly.

I wish they were mean IRL so I could talk shit to them IRL too...
>>
>>37291565
>not reporting them to Osha for discrimination and harassment in the work place suing and making a large profit
any time you want to start the fire anon
>>
>>37293707
We've discussed this and nobody has told him how to get around her highly paid lawyer yet.
>>
I know this is /r9k/ but in a situation like this, you really gotta stand up for yourself. She's the bosses secretary. By refusing to assist you, she's failing to do her job. If this really happened, you should've reaffirmed her that you need to tell the boss something. If she keeps acting up, go to the boss directly

One thing I learned over time is that you feel like you're going to get into a world of shit by taking action. But, employees have so many rights in these situations that you'll be off limits. Next time something like this happens, say "excuse me, please do this" with a firm tone. If she continues, then make a scene and go directly to the boss.

And get a new job. Sounds like hell
>>
>>37293843
Forget about suing, OP needs to stand up for himself and make sure she doesn't do that again. Just inform HR and the boss. I know it's /r9k/ but this isn't a girl problem. It's a work problem. And sounds like OP has a normie job anyway.

Report it to HR. Men who don't take action and act submissive are literally 1/10 in women's eyes despite if they're ugly or chad looking.
>>
File: IMG_1439.jpg (16KB, 398x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1439.jpg
16KB, 398x168px
>>37291565
Isn't this the beginning of Wanted? The solution is easy. Beat her to death with your keyboard.
>>
>>37294166
Actually it sounds like the plot of the female brainiac episode of that Supergirl show that started airing last year.

OP described the situation and characters perfectly, only the bitchy girls and black guy are the heroes. They are just confused about relationships and stuff so the affairs are ok, and hey putting down the IT guy is ok because he is comic relief. He is in the friend zone so it's all cool ;)
>>
>>37294298
OMFG that's it! OP is LARPing the IT guy from that show. Thanks one everyone mocks because hes the only cis white male on that show, and his dad is Toyman.

As shitty as that show was/is the female brainiac was an extra level of incompetent, shit stained SJWing.

How this shit got saved by the CW when Constantine wasn't I will never know.

10/10 OP would get triggered again.
>>
>>37294298
>>37294396
Is this what passes for fucking entertainment in this day and age?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.