[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you think about it, men are the reason why women are so slutty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: QWE.jpg (206KB, 1137x1200px) Image search: [Google]
QWE.jpg
206KB, 1137x1200px
If you think about it, men are the reason why women are so slutty and the way they are. Men give attention to them.

IT IS OUR FAULT!
>>
It's our fault! Please fix it, womyn.

Poo poo
Pee pee
>>
>>37290122

If you think about it, everything is men's fault.

IT'S YOUR FAULT!
>>
>>37290122
Men gave them rights. That's the fault.
>>
ackshully, it's nature's fault for giving males a much higher sex drive and not making enough females.
>>
>>37290122

Obviously, but that could be partially due to the birth sex ratios at 105 males per 100 females.

Also, thirsty betas don't help by giving thousands of dollars to twitch streamers.
>>
>>37290122
I don't give them attention, is it my fault too ?

I could add it to my list of faults such as slavery or the genocide of natice americans.
>>
you're right OP it's mens fault for giving girls like that attention. whats her name so I can block her on all social media. I wouldn't want to accidentally give her attention
>>
That's why I don't pay attention to them

Also because I can't talk to them so it's just better to ignore them
>>
who is this semen daemon lite
>>
It's true to an extent. Women control the pussy supply, and the demand from men is so overwhelmingly high that they can demand whatever they please and behave however they please.
>>
It's true though. Men gave women rights, betas worship women and Chad always fucks women. Western society is entirely set up to protect women from their own choices and from men and to entire absolve them of any responsibility.
>>
>>37290122
>"our" fault
what do you mean with "our"? I didn't even have sex with any woman, I'm just a fucking spectator of this life.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.