[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>new neighbour moves in and builds his own house right outside

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1443927570388.png (346KB, 550x531px) Image search: [Google]
1443927570388.png
346KB, 550x531px
>new neighbour moves in and builds his own house right outside my window
>he sometimes talks to me on the rare occasion I go outside
>he lives alone, has two dogs and he's 20
>start a construction company (we live in a shithole so it's actually a good idea to have one)
>he's alone all the time, never invite friends over
>a few month later he does bring one friend
>then he invites more friends
>then there's a girl at his house from time to time
>eventually tells me she's his girlfriend
>fast forward a few years
>came to my house to tell me he got married with his gf
>hear them having hardcore sex that night
>both of them are practically screaming from pleasure
>9 month later start hearing a baby crying
>Now the kid is 3 years old

I've seen this guy have the most successful life one can have: he has his own house, dog, company, he has a wife that loves him and he has a kid. He'll get to experience his daughter first day of school, first day of high school, her leaving the house to go to an university, eventually learn that she'll get married and her moving out of her his's house to live with her husband. He'll live a happy life and will probably die with a smile on his face, knowing that, yes, he did it, he has one of the most happy life one can have.

Now look at me.
I'm alone, chubby, weak, a manlet (5'4.) I barely go outside because I get enough money with my parent's help. I'm kissless virgin since I'm buttfuck ugly and because I'm too much of a coward to go outside to talk to people, I'm also masturbating pretty much all the time. I'm a loser. I will most likely die alone, full of regret thinking of what my life could have been. He's the man I wish I was today, but I'll die alone with no one grieving for me.
>>
>>37289450
Huh, you're probably right. You could always remain a loser or go out and improve yourself daily. The choice is yours.
>>
>>37289450
>I'm a coward
You haven't forced yourself out of your comfort zone. You refuse to go through moments of extreme anxiety if you can avoid it. So you're right, you're a coward. The other guy took risks and it paid off. You said yourself he was alone for a significant amount of time.
>>
you can only hope he drops dead of a heat attack in his 50s or 60s.
>>
>>37289450
If you envy him, attempt to build a life like his or improve upon your life in your own inique way. Nobody is the same.
>>
File: 1492564412602.jpg (140KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1492564412602.jpg
140KB, 1600x1200px
>>37289488
>>37289501
>>37289580
>>37289644
I'm going to be real here. These normlanders are just regurgitating the regular bullshit advice.

If you failed to launch by 20(unless you're in uni), you're fucked. At 5'4 even if you WERE in higher education you'd still bee screwed.

Not much you can do, the world isn't a fair place. Bad things happen to good people and good things happen to bad people all the time.
>>
>>37289911
No. youre never fucked, i refuse to believe this this.
>>
>>37289450
Fuck your faggot normie shit.
>>
>>37290012
Trust me you can be fucked. When you realize that everytime you walk by someone, they snicker or if they're talking to someone will immediately say a quiet "dude he's so small/ugly." and laugh about it for a while even after you're gone. One time a 6/10 girl lost her balance sitting on a fence and was about to fall, I was right next to her. Helped her because I'm a beta but when she looked at me to say thanks, she did this "I'm disgusted but I'm trying to hide it" face, and didn't even say thanks. Some people, like me, are fucked.
How tall are you and what do you look genreally look like? If you're around 6', rate yourself a 5 and describe yourself as somewhat fit, you don't have the right to say some people aren't fucked.
>>
>>37290138
Im 511 and a bit fat
>>
>>37289450
>The most successful life one can have
>Dog, wife, kid, job
Wow, I feel bad for you now.
>>
>>37290158
396 to be exact

Most of it should be muscle tho. I can walk a mile.
>>
File: 1492293334717.jpg (215KB, 937x528px) Image search: [Google]
1492293334717.jpg
215KB, 937x528px
>>37289450
>new neighbour moves in and builds his own house right outside my window
>he sometimes talks to me on the rare occasion I go outside
>he lives alone, has two dogs and he's 20
>start a construction company (we live in a shithole so it's actually a good idea to have one)
>about his age and need a job so I work with him
>we become good friends
>we hang out at his house
>invite friends over
>a few females come over
>fast forward a few years
>I've moved out
>tell him I got married with my gf that I met at his house
>what a coincidence
>so did he
>still good friends to this day
>send Christmas cards every year
>>
>>37289488
Can you stop avatar fagging?
>>
File: IMG_1394.jpg (182KB, 659x594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1394.jpg
182KB, 659x594px
>>37290471
Can you stop being rude to me for no reason whatsoever?
>>
File: 1484420746629.jpg (88KB, 960x638px) Image search: [Google]
1484420746629.jpg
88KB, 960x638px
>>37290012
Keep trying man, I hope you make it but I'm just saying what I'm seeing. You're already at least half a decade behind your peers and at 5'4 it's not even possible to have a "normal" life.

>>37290158
yeah, move along. get off your ass and you'll be fine.
>>
>>37289450

Who's to say life isn't formulaic, his kid might develop mental disorders

His kid might get hit by a bus, his wife might get cancer etc

This is just the beginning a temporary happiness, in a few years the hot sex will fade, people can't live together long term

His company might go bankrupted, his wife having an affair, not to mention the divorce rates this current day and age
>>
>>37289450
>(5'4.)

lol ur fucked desu
>>
>become friends with neighbor
>offer to babysit for them
>????
>PROFIT
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.