[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >take the day off work to spend time with gf >be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2135.gif (100KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2135.gif
100KB, 500x500px
>be me
>take the day off work to spend time with gf
>be virgin, thought today would be my first time
>she told me she was a virgin too
>go pick her up and grab some pizza
>we watch a movie at my place
>about halfway through the movie we start making out
>she seems hesitant for soon reason
>ask her about it
>she tells me chad wanted a blowjob so she started to give him one, and she says eventually they just fucked because she couldn't finish him off
>ask why she gave Chad a blowjob but not me
>she says "well anon, Chads a lot better looking..."
>take her pizza and tell her to get the fuck out of my house
>she tells me she doesn't have a car
>make her walk home
God fucking fuck I thought this was a meme, I didn't realize all of them were actually like this
>>
Was this while you were dating her? Did you get cucked?
>>
If this is true I'm really sorry robot. At least she told you before you unknowingly fucked Chad's sloppy seconds. If anything else, you retained *some* dignity.
>>
>>37289278
She just told me this today. she said it happened Wednesday
>>
>>37289227
i'd fuck her first, then as i cum in her i would fucking trow her out.

remember : if she breaths, she a thot
>>
>>37289307
shoulda fucked her then kicked her out desu
>>
File: 1477803278032.png (63KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1477803278032.png
63KB, 500x373px
>>37289227

Holy shit that sucks dude.

The fucked up part is: Some people do shit like this so that they don't have to deal with the pressure of breaking up with someone they don't really wanna be with.

My brother used to pull shit like this all the time on his GF's.

I'm willing to bet It was a calculated move OP. Most roasties wouldn't just come out and say that, they'd keep it on the D/L.

So how you holding up? That's really gotta hurt
>>
>>37289344
She left about an hour ago. I'm trying not to get to mad on here but I spent the last hour pacing around my place angrily, and finding her family and friends on social media to tell them how much of a whore she is.
>>
>>37289227
Good job kicking her out, may have been better in retrospect to fuck first but I guarantee you if it was me I would've done the same thing.
It also helps later in life, if you get that far. If you get married and she cheats on you, throw her out immediately. Hopefully you won't wife wrong (if you get the chance to even pick) but at least you would've done it before.
>>
>>37289396
That never accomplishes anything. Use acid instead.
>>
>>37289396

>Trying not to get mad.

Don't bottle it up. It's a sure way to poison your spirit.

Take it from someone who went 20 years filled with hatred.

You won't be able to do it yet, but cultivate some apathy towards her and her circle. Hating something means you're still devoting energy to it. But that will take a while, so I'm not suggesting it has to happen right now.

I usually go chop some wood when I need to vent. Any sort of aggressive physical activity will help burn off some of that rage. Running, working, lifting, Heavybag. But it's important to note that you should control your rage and focus it, Keep it burning, but don't let it consume you, otherwise you'll injure yourself.

It doesn't have to happen today, but try to remember what I said.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.