[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2017 >Doesn't smoke cigarettes Are you bullied,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 0eadyhfy.jpg (8KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
0eadyhfy.jpg
8KB, 240x240px
>2017
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day?
>>
i vape. its cheaper and healthier

VN :^)
>>
what do you get from smoking cigarettes besides health problems? is there any good to them?
>>
British American Tobacco pls go
>>
Girls who smoke cigarettes are disgusting
>>
you probably tried to quit and failed to have the willpower, kek

t. someone who used to chainsmoke
>>
File: smoking-girls.png (410KB, 594x592px) Image search: [Google]
smoking-girls.png
410KB, 594x592px
>>37287118
This. Girls who smoke are (pic related).
>>
Have fun dying jobless and loveless at 30, shithead.
>>
Why even smoke cigs?
>Smokes
>Breath smells like shit
>Can't get you high as an airplane
>Prohibited in most establishment
>Teeth get darker
>Giving money to jewish cancer giving companies

Wtf I don't get why even starting smoking is viable in any way, everything a cigarette does can be done better by using something else, fucking fidget spinners serve the same purpose of relaxation a cig promises
>>
File: 1483133111389.png (390KB, 744x694px) Image search: [Google]
1483133111389.png
390KB, 744x694px
>its hard to quit smoking
This is the biggest normalfag meme of all time. All you have to do is stop buying them.
>>
>>37286818
I dont wanna feel more like a piece of shit than I already am.
>>
>>37286818
Too much "I'm 19yo and freshman at campus studying arts/literature/etc" for me
Enjoy your edgyness
>>
File: Vulpes_Inculta.jpg (167KB, 800x571px) Image search: [Google]
Vulpes_Inculta.jpg
167KB, 800x571px
Smoking is degenerate, son.
>>
>>37286818
My brother smokes. He stinks and has this wheezy hacking cough all the time. No thanks
>>
>>37287128
>he thinks it takes willpower to quit
t. 3 pack aday smoker for 10 years who stopped cold turkey
>>
>>37286818
>Was life a contest about who lives the longest?
It is, actually. People who die young are usually idiots with no self control. Dying old means you've been able to retain moderation your whole life.
If you die old, even if you did nothing, you deserve respect as a human being.
>>
>>37287502
>smoked 3 packs a day for ten years

why did you let it go on for so long?

you were probably near death when you quit lmao, doesnt take much willpower when you have that kind of motivation to drive you
>>
smokers usually have shit DNA
its actually ingrained in their DNA to make bad decisions
>>
>>37286818
Aside from it kills you it lowers my standard of life.
>>
>>37287766
>near death
nope just 28 with no life prospects never had a job and dropped out of highschool and always asked parents for money to buy cheap 10$ carton of shit cigars
>>
How does one even become addicted to cigarettes? I've been smoking for years but never for extended periods of time. I usually only smoke when I'm stressed out or when I'm going outside the house but I never have an urge to smoke. Smoking doesn't even feel that great. I only get lightheaded enough to jumpstart myself into doing something, otherwise there's no high. People who are addicted and smoke one pack a day are fucking retards.
>>
>>37286818
>first point isn't "b-but it tastes like shit"
1/10, got me to reply.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.