[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to have to kill myself a week from now, what is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: 1484405504672.jpg (20KB, 640x462px) Image search: [Google]
1484405504672.jpg
20KB, 640x462px
I'm going to have to kill myself a week from now, what is the best way to do so, I do not have a penny to my name.
>>
>>37286462
I'm sure you'll figure it out. Trial and error eh?
>>
File: 51715319.jpg (75KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
51715319.jpg
75KB, 720x480px
>>37286462
jump from something up high, fall head first so you don't suffer.
>>
>>37286462
you won't kill yourself and that's what you're afraid of most.

opening your eye, knowing you exist in a world that's shitting on you mercilessly and your mind is going crazy and your chemicals associated with social dominance are fucked because you're not socially dominant so you're depressed and in pain similar to chronic pain

idk how to help you, I can't even save myself.

I just fucking hate this world, myself, my genes, everything. I'm a loser at life and I should have been better. The feminists say one thing then cuck you into your own grave, the new alt right conservatives just want you to kys.

there's nothing, I am nothing.

I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING DIE WITHOUT LIVING!!!

THERE'S TOO MUCH I MISSED OUT ON!!
>>
File: iy37tgg9.png (90KB, 246x246px) Image search: [Google]
iy37tgg9.png
90KB, 246x246px
>>37286616
It's not even this, This world cannot give me a break.

I'm doomed.
>>
if you want to kill yourself, might as well play a game called blue whale, it'll make you kill yourself
>>
File: IMG_3752.jpg (258KB, 1200x906px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3752.jpg
258KB, 1200x906px
>>37286462
Go find a banks executive offices, kill a bank ceo or a ceo of a large company, then jump out of a window for both the experience of skydiving and a quick death
>>
Superglue your hands on your head and hang yourself with barbed tape so it looks like you pulled your own head off and die like a badass
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 420x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 420x350px
>>37286790
don't kill yourself anon, I'll miss you
We can talk if you have kik?
>>
>tfw observer effect

bitch im on spectator mode permanently. find your inner self nigas!!!!
>>
>>37287330
Can barbed tape really cut your head from your body?
And if it can do you have proof like a pic or something?
Also it would be really fucking painful to hang yourself with that, choking on your blood while the metal cuts slowly but with persistance in your neck, feeling desesperate for a breath of air without any of your blood getting in your way without anyway to escape this short but eternal suffering that you brought yourself into.
>>
>>37287553
>he was being a dick
>>
>>37287601
Isn't everybody that encourages anybody to go through this a dick?
Some people might be trying to be ironic and edgy but some people might take that irony and edgyness as a fact.
>>
>>37287601
You bet I was
>>
>>37287660
i know, there are very hateful beings among us
>>
File: wall1.png (21KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
wall1.png
21KB, 2000x1000px
>>37286462
Jump off a tall building. Don't be a pussy about it, and that's not me being an asshole. Once you're up there, and especially once you're falling, you won't be scared. Or you can just perform a shooting and get a lethal injection.
>>
This thread is a reminder to me... If you don't work or better your self, you end up a suicidal NEET on /r9k/

I MUST ESCAPE
>>
>>37287738
how come you won't do it tho?
>>
>>37286462
Jump off a tall building or bridge. You should do it soon since you are such a piece of shit, but I doubt you will because you are nothing but a giant fuck up.
>>
>>37287783
lol
>i hAs teh powah!!

go fer it
>>
>>37287811
The world is truly uncaring and cold. I don't want to work at wallmart for the rest of my life. I don't want never leave my house and post on /r9k/ forever. If I don't work, I will surely die. If I don't study, I will never be able to stop working.
>>
>>37287717
It's somehow a combination of jealousy and hatred.
People uncapable of taking their lifes usually encourage other people to do it by painful and long deaths or by quick and painless deaths, that depends on the level of anger the guy in question has.
>>
File: 1491891777771.jpg (42KB, 484x461px) Image search: [Google]
1491891777771.jpg
42KB, 484x461px
>>37287888
It's not that deep you retard. Some of us just hate everyone and everything and just want the human race to dwindle.

I personally hate people that make constant "I'm going to kill myself" threads feeding for attention like a spoiled high school girl.

No one really gives a fuck if you live or die, if you want to go kill yourself follow the Nike slogan and just do it you insufferable faggots.
>>
File: 1480460640583.jpg (252KB, 964x995px) Image search: [Google]
1480460640583.jpg
252KB, 964x995px
>>37287981
I guess that's one point i missed.
I focused a little bit too much on my viewpoint.

Anyhow is OP going to do it or is he just another faggot that wants attention?
>>
>>37288049
Most people that post on the internet that they are going to kill themselves rarely do, it's attention seeking behavior.

Real suicidal people don't take the time they just pull the trigger, jump or chug the pills.

There was a kid in my social circle in college, pretty normal guy was quiet most of the time and he jumped to his death without a peep or single sign one afternoon. Comparatively there is one dumb bitch in my social circle that posts suicidal threats on social media near constantly for the attention.
>>
>everyone mean gets a reply
>the one person who seems like they care is ignored

Ok.jpg
>>
>>37288125
Ah..
I see that we can both agree on something.
Good to see that there is still some decent thinking in this normie filled shithole.

Wich i rarely come back to anymore
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.