[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that rich kid who always got the newest consoles before everyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: muhnee.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
muhnee.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>that rich kid who always got the newest consoles before everyone else did

Tell me about him, robots.
>>
>>37285963
I don't know him but this struck a nerve

>haven't been able to keep up with console since 2012
>always missing out on games

Sucks to be me.
>>
>>37286162
>still playing day of defeat:source and TF2

It's actually kind of comfy being me.
>>
It was probably me.

Since Atari 2600. However I still haven't bought a PS4/XBONE
>>
fuck that kid, he also had every console and never had to pick between two
>>
>that rich kid who got Porsche at 16 years of age
>>
File: pepe rain.gif (469KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
pepe rain.gif
469KB, 500x281px
>>37285963

I was that kid, my dad would also take me to buy a new Nintendo 64 game and eventually ps2/xbox literally every weekend. EVERY WEEKEND

Now im a 26 year old NEET that lives with his mom and $8 in my bank account
>>
I never knew a kid like that, but there was this one guy in my year who's uncle worked for Nintedo. He got to play every big release a month before it came out, I was so jealous.

I would always ask him if I could go around to play these games, but he always his uncle didn't let strangers play. Damn shame, really.
>>
There were many, I grew up in JAPville USA
>>
i was that kid
fuck all you lowly poorfags always trying to leech off me
>>
>>37287395
Where's Dad?

This comment is original
>>
>>37286183
>day of defeat:source

Great choice, I remember playing that everyday after school
>>
File: xiao.png (239KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
xiao.png
239KB, 768x768px
>>37287459

He was a doctor (Anesthesiologist) and stopped talking to me at age 18. Now, Im a 26 year old unemployed virgin still in community college. The nicest piece of electronics I bought in the recent months is a $350 Lenovo Laptop that can't even run League of Legends without lagging

Fuck everything.
>>
File: 1494950154201.png (26KB, 933x679px) Image search: [Google]
1494950154201.png
26KB, 933x679px
>Always had a plethora of videogames to play with, not always the newest games but I always had something to play
>Got me a car when I was ready to drive
>Mom sent me to college (eventually dropped out)
>Dad gives me the tools to gain a career and earn an awesome job
>Kicked me out at 18, but was there to bail me out of trouble
>Didn't buy me everything once I turned 18
>Helped me gain independence and appreciate the life I was given

I wish my parents knew how much I appreciate them. They may have their own lives and little hard to talk to, but I fucking lucked out. May not of been the richest, and they may have abused me and stuff, but my childhood was damn near 10/10. /blog end
>>
>>37285963
We were far from rich, but being an only child was awesome when it came to getting stuff.
>>
he is unemployed and penniless. He was spoiled brat and had no motivation to study or work. He receives neetbux nowadays
>>
>>37286162
You really haven't missed out on much.
>>
File: 1928387647.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1928387647.png
29KB, 633x758px
>that kid that was forced to be your friend by his parents that had the newest console and would never let you play only watch
>>
File: 1492571261747.png (9KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
1492571261747.png
9KB, 239x211px
>>37287788
I had this friend and it was only because our moms were friends he was a bitch and always wrecked his bike and cried and then I had to go home
>>
>>37285963
That kid will surely become the next gen consumerist boomer.
Obviously their parents just spoiled the kid and never taught what the stoic lifestyle is.
Once that kid loses everything or is unsatisfied with his future, he'll surely kill himself or live his whole lives with eternal pain.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.