[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy I really like keeps ignoring me. It's a weird pattering

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6383.jpg (25KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6383.jpg
25KB, 320x240px
This guy I really like keeps ignoring me. It's a weird pattering and it's making me depressed. One second he's all loving, talks to me every second of the day and plays videogames with me. Dude invites me to hang with him, introduces me to his best friends/roommates and then ignores me after we hang in person. He keeps asking me to play games with him and then ignores my text and doesn't get online. It's making me hate him. He makes me feel so ignored and I'm so confused. I haven't liked a guy in 7 years. He always calls me the perfect girl and hints that he wants to date me but then does this shit.

Why do guys do this?? I see a lot of girls complain about it.

I thought he is focusing on other girls because of this but one of my friends who is super close to him confirmed he just stays at home all day and plays videogames. I DONT UNDERSTAND MALE BEHAVIOR

It's eating away at me. I hate this feeling
>>
Go to /adv/ you worthless roast beef vaginaed piece of shit
>>
>>37284918
kek

But in all seriousness OP make a move.
>>
File: 1491633550190.jpg (22KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1491633550190.jpg
22KB, 320x240px
>>37284918
>you worthless roast beef vaginaed piece of shit
This desu
>>
>>37284918
Adv is full of women who act like they know how the male thinks and believe they are super wise "uwu"
>>37284929
How would I go about doing that?
>>
He probably hates himself and is trying to prioritize his life. You wouldn't understand this because you're a stupid selfish roastie thinking about nothing but yourself.
>>
>>37284908
Maybe he's doing it so he doesn't seem desperate. Now fuck off you LARPing faggot.
>>
It's exhausting to make you feel good like he's been doing.

Women just take our energy for granted and then get confused when we just shut down to recouperate.
>>
>>37284985

Also if at any point you fucked or went out with another guy while this was going on, that's an immediate auto dump/block.
>>
>Guy shows interest in you
>Invites you to hang out
>introduces you to his friends
>you don't reciprocate
>just expect him to keep giving you his time and energy, throwing it into an abyss
>UGH! BOYS WTF UGH I CANT I JUST UGHH!

Women are emotional vampires
>>
It may look like he's ignoring you, I understand you, but I, as a guy, used to have the same problem as him: he's just shy
He likes you so much that he doesn't want to fuck up, so his solution to that is just not making any move
He's anxious, he's weak, but he isn't ignoring you
At least not intentionally
If you really love him, you'll have to be the one making moves, at least until he gets to know you better, then he'll be more confident
>>
a girl is doing the exact same shit to me right now. she randomly will hit me up an talk for hours claim im important to her and all type of sentimental shit even flirt and send nudes sometimes but then goes through phases where she ignores my text and never acknowledges me directly. what the fuck is this supposed to mean?

im sick of the shit so today i texted her straight up asking how she feels about me. i know she has seen the shit so if she doesnt reply im just going to write her off at this point. OP i suggest you do the same. just come out and ask straight up what the deal is. be ready for the possibility of sloppy rejection and dont be upset when things dont go the way you expected in your head, just try to keep it moving
>>
Make a move holy fuck. If what you say is correct, then he's dropping hints as if they're gonna lead him home from the witch's house. He might think you're just keeping him around as an orbiter right now. Ask him if he wants to go for coffee or some normie shit.
And by the way, when he isn't responding over messages, he might just be busy. Chill out a bit on that respect
>>
File: 1494629562265.jpg (53KB, 1247x573px) Image search: [Google]
1494629562265.jpg
53KB, 1247x573px
>>37284908
Literally all you need to do is tell him you like him and he'd worship the ground you walk on. Get the fuck off my board, it's not /soc/, Reddit or Facebook.

Sage
>>
>>37284908
Men do one thing at a time. Not having you in his mind all the fucking time doesn't mean he doesn't like you. Not only that, he invited you to play games because he likes it, and he saw it as playing games with her, not inviting her to do her activities. It's obvious you haven't explained the issue to him.
Or, to put it another way, you're needy as fuck like any normal girl. Let him live.
source: normie with gf who ACTUALLY TALKS TO HIM
>>
>>37284959
No /adv/ is full of thirty teens and a handful of circlejerking "women" You'll never see harder whiteknighting on this site.
>>
>>37284975
I feel like he probably does have some sort of depression going on. I do want him to open up to me.
>>37284985
I never asked him to make me feel good at all.
>>37285033
how do i reciprocate? I haven't talked to a normal guy like this at all in my life honestly.
>>
File: 1458087562003.gif (1MB, 500x287px) Image search: [Google]
1458087562003.gif
1MB, 500x287px
>>37285933
>your dubs are the same as my dubs

See? Vampires. All you roasties know is how to take. If there is a creator then he's a right almighty bastard for making women the sex that propagates the species
>>
>>37286044
maybe we are just meant for each other? Hello soulmate.
>>
>>37285933

Ya you didn't. He took it on himself, because guys are supposed to initiate and start it up.
>>
Men are very simple; there are hardly any layers below two. We want what we want and we'll make in known by hanging with you at every available opportunity, give you compliments nonstop, adapt to your likes and issues, etc.
Sometimes, we just want attention but are not interested. In this case, we'll try to be flirty and maybe even have sex with you, but we won't devote any unnecessary time when it conflicts with our own happiness.
It sounds to me like this guy is the latter.
With that in mind, you're at an important juncture - do you want to spend the time on a guy that may never be in to you?
Believe me, as much as this hurts men go through this all the time at a much more complex level as you ladies tend to fear us in general and don't want to let us down (rejection) especially if you like us as friends.
>>
He has issues if hes serious about you. If he isn't hes an asshole. Tear him out of your life. This happened to me too anon so I know how it feels.
>>
>This guy I really like keeps ignoring me
>and then ignores my text and doesn't get online
>Why do guys do this?? I see a lot of girls complain about it
>he just stays at home all day and plays videogames
>I DONT UNDERSTAND MALE BEHAVIOR

Oh right, another "WHAT'S WRONG WITH MEN THESE DAYS" thread. If a guy had copied your thread but reversed the sexes, he would be called an entitled neckbeard virgin by the redditors and femsluts always lurking here. He most likely is another young disenfranchised male and his top priority is not to please you or other women, but at the same time he probably does want some company and social validation, yet his past experiences stop him from going all the way. Of course you're a cunt so you think you can be entitled to guys and their validation all you want.
>>
>>37284908
Fuck off whore, go suck a cock that's all you are good for.
>>
>>37284908

Ask him out?

Some men are too beta to ask you out, it's not that difficult to understand, he is hiding his feelings because he doesn't think you feel the same way about him
>>
>>37284908
Guys and girls both do this to each other desu. I've had girls do it to me and I've done it to a couple girls in the past. He's obviously not interested enough to take this seriously so you prob should just ignore him. Do you even want to have a relationship like that anyway?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.