[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't women like being called "mommy" but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1493316418636.jpg (65KB, 700x694px) Image search: [Google]
1493316418636.jpg
65KB, 700x694px
Why don't women like being called "mommy" but love calling their men "daddy"?
>>
>>37284852
Non-ironically because of the patriarchy
>>
>>37284852
Most don't like a submissive man
>>
Saying mommy makes you sound dependent on them. Saying daddy makes them sound dependent on you.
>>
Because whores are mentally ill
>>
>>37284852
i could blackpill you on this but you'd change the channel pretty quick
>>
>>37284941
basically this

they want a strong confident and in charge man that can take care of all their problems and satisfy all their wants and needs

and they don't want to be that and do all that for their man

they are weak and need a strong man to lead them
>>
>>37284852
Would make her feel old
>>
>>37284989
this is a site for anonymously sharing opinions, just do it
>>
File: externalize blame.png (500KB, 625x557px) Image search: [Google]
externalize blame.png
500KB, 625x557px
>>37284852
.. women like being infantilized.. haven't you noticed this?

Short list of examples:
>Women like tall men, they like a tall powerful man around them because they are too weak to defend themselves (child-like mindset)
>Women like strong men for the same reason (child-like mindest)
>Women always externalize blame and never accept responsibility for their actions, pic related (responsibility is the #1 aspect that separates children from adults). "I cheated on you because you're emotionally distant"
>Women like to be with a dominant partner who leads them and tells them what to do by making all the decisions (the same mentality as a child)
>Women want men to pay for every plan and outing because they do not like to be self sufficient (again, this is exactly how a child lives)
>Women want a man who can fix the house, fix the car, and fix the lawn: instead of learning to do these things herself, she finds a man to do it for her. This thinking pattern of "I have a problem --> quick, find an adult to solve it for me" is exactly the same way all children think
>Women are highly emotional and cannot control their emotions, causing them to lash out, cry, be overjoyed, or enraged at random. They demonstrate inappropriate emotional expression by throwing tantrums, crying because a windshield wiper is small (true story, search internet), or creating drama on girls' night. Children do the same thing, any parent will tell you this. If you've seen a child screaming at Walmart you have seen childish inappropriate expression of emotion. Meanwhile, men in general have more mature control of their emotions and do not express them at inappropriate times.
>Women like a man who is confident. To a woman and to a child, relying on self-confidence to solve complicated adult issues is out of the question; rather than cultivate themselves, they find someone else to do it for them.
I had many more examples at one time.
>>
>>37284852
Why do you say "but"? There is no inconsistency, they want to be little kids
>>
women like being called mami
>>
>>37285098
>>Women like to be with a dominant partner who leads them and tells them what to do by making all the decisions (the same mentality as a child)

That's a Stacy. I'd say 50% of women nowadays would fall on the feminist side.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.