[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dream is to marry my gf who was a virgin before me, who slowly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

My dream is to marry my gf who was a virgin before me, who slowly transforms into a thicc MILF that I use as my semen disposal every day.

What is your dream, anon?
>>
>>37284412
I'm somewhere along 7/10 of the way in the transformation of my gf as per your dream.

Tbh I just want a horny no strings attached fwb now. Relationships are so much work even when there is zero fighting and she is super loving. I'm so tired.
>>
>>37284412
nice dream, does it include an impregnation/pregnant fetish?
otherwise 9/10
>>
>>37284412
to poop in a thicc MILF's cunt and have my poop take over her vagina and become a dick
>>
>>37284515
Of course.

Prego bloxx
>>
File: 1493811171305.jpg (24KB, 541x540px) Image search: [Google]
1493811171305.jpg
24KB, 541x540px
>>37284412
a stable marriage with lovely kids

funny thing is that your dream is probably more realistic than mine
>>
A qt thicc loving gf or gf (male) that enjoys being dominant asmr also a plus
>>
>>37285220
Your dream is extremely realistic if you're willing to give up sex and you're fine with your wife gaining a bunch of weight.
>>
>>37284412
Living the dream except gf(wife now) came to Me thick. But I don't get off on ass or thighs. I'm just about dem titties. Now that she's had a baby her b cups have advanced to Ds and her breast feeding pushed them even further to where her D bra is starting to make her uncomfortable so we're gonna have to go get some more. And here I never wanted kids, or thought I messed my balls up so bad I wouldn't be having them
>>
File: Daughter.png (52KB, 1350x282px) Image search: [Google]
Daughter.png
52KB, 1350x282px
>>37286026
good job anon
you made it

if it's a daughter, pic related may help you
>>
>>37286370
That's pretty small to read. Most of the online stuff doesn't effect my area. In my small town guys don't act like thugs, most are respectful. And it's easy to find a woman in her 20s that hasn't been deflowered
>>
I would like to marry a nice girl and raise a family together.
>>
>>37286619
Don't let your dreams be memes, anon.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.