[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The phenomenon dubbed "lonely death" or kodokushi is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: untitled.jpg (83KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
83KB, 450x337px
The phenomenon dubbed "lonely death" or kodokushi is a growing occurrence in Japan. Their bodies lie in places undiscovered for long periods of time, and because of this, thick, dark stains (the residue of liquids excreted by a decomposing corpse) shaped like a human body are left where their bodies once lay. Kodokushi has become a nationwide problem in Japan.

Workers in Japan who move furniture for grieving families are reported to have come into contact with many cases of kodokushi. One privately owned company estimates that as many as 300 out of 1500 of the jobs they take are kodokushi-related.

Most cases occur in untidy men who are in their fifties. This is likely due to the relationship between being messy and not having many social contacts. In 2008, more than 2200 people over the age of 65 died lonely deaths, according to statistics from a city's Bureau of Social Welfare and Public Health.

There are also a greater number of part-time, temporary, and contract workers these days--almost triple the amount seen in 1990. Many men and women who are included in this workforce never marry and simply perish within their homes, unknown to anyone.
>>
>>37282624
Better than lingering on life support in a hospital imo
>>
>>37282624

>tfw 57yo khhv schizo neet
>this is precisely how i expect to die

>what in fucking hell? I had to "select around the street signs" for the captcha????
>>
File: IMG_0790.jpg (81KB, 499x772px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0790.jpg
81KB, 499x772px
Hopefully my sex robot will call the police when I go
>>
>>37283677

My sex robot will probably leave me for something else.
>>
>>37283677
Does your sex robot do anything but blowjobs and wanks?
>>
>anime about old NEET otaku slowly dying in his apartment
when?
>>
>>37283643
57? Here?

Shit anon, tell us of the old days.
>>
What a time. Maybe there should be some place where we can correspond. Are dropouts and NEETs apolitical?
>>
>>37284261
Isn't this basically the start of Welcome to the NHK?
>>
>tfw this is your future
>>
Why is Japanese so beautiful? Even "lonely death" sounds nice.
>>
File: 9473553742_e848c50608_z.jpg (102KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
9473553742_e848c50608_z.jpg
102KB, 612x612px
>>37285866

Benkyo no hajime ne, anon-san

I agree though, it's magnificent, if I wasn't retarded I'd try learning it.

>>
>>37286230
Kimochi ii, iku iku to you too, anon-chan.
>>
>>37283921
For Chadrobot maybe?
>>
>>37284261
He could be constantly mourning about ,,otaku of these days are trash, back in my day...'' and ,,fuck your moe shit cancer I want my Dragon Ball!" I would watch that.
>>
>>37286230
>if I wasn't *lazy and unmotivated I'd try learning it
>>
File: 1389720618635.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1389720618635.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
>>37286247
Sankyu, naraba ikimasu

>>37286921

Now, why did you have to go say that, anon?
>>
>>37286802
What the fuck kind of language uses quotation marks like that?
>>
>>37288254
I've seen in English, I think it's just archaic.
>>
>>37283948
We just cuddle and she puts her finger in my butt.
>>
>>37283643
tell us about your powers
>>
>>37282624

>There are also a greater number of part-time, temporary, and contract workers these days--almost triple the amount seen in 1990. Many men and women who are included in this workforce never marry and simply perish within their homes, unknown to anyone

These people all had identities, life stories, original thoughts, and they all perished like garbage. When you think of it like that (which is reality), it makes you realize how so many of us are disposable.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.