[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bullied a kid in last year junior year >he transferred

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

>bullied a kid in last year junior year
>he transferred to another school
>he columbine'd it
This happened three years ago. I have grown up and i feel bit guilty.

Is it my fault?
>>
File: Son I am Proud.jpg (45KB, 480x534px) Image search: [Google]
Son I am Proud.jpg
45KB, 480x534px
>>37281435
You should be proud of yourself for sending that shit to another school. You saved yourself and your classmates, anon.
>>
Possibly, but you can always blame the Cosmos for manipulating your environment and thus manipulating you
>>
>>37281435
Partially, yeah. You were part of the problem. If I were you I'd be thinking long and hard about why I did what I did.
>>
>>37281435
If you bullied another kid as a kid, could you blame your parents? How about the teachers? They are responsible for discovering and stopping the bullying.
You were a child. You did not know better.

Also, what school did he shoot up?
>>
File: 1494278485668.png (511KB, 498x604px) Image search: [Google]
1494278485668.png
511KB, 498x604px
>>37281435

You caused the death of a bunch of normies.

I am proud of you.
>>
>>37281435
He wishes he'd taken you out as well. Depending on what you did to him, maybe he would trade all those he killed for only killing you.
>>
He attempted suicide actually. I know he was a mess mentaly but i still put that candle on his table when he was hospitalized some sort of a sick joke. Everyone thought i didnt knew so i got away with a slap on the wrist ironicallry he was slitting his wrist.

I didnt actually physically harmed him but i exploited his loner tendencies and make up some silly games like how would he look like if we spam his friendless fb telling him how much of a loser he is then start a topic about fb just to see how would look like. I made money by betting teary eyed which was one of the two choices: a. That b. Angry c. Pretending to be indiffirent
He used to joke about edgy thinking no one knows what 4chan is. Its actually the reason why i got to this site. I searched up his meme catchphrases.

I think we never gaved him a real chance he was a good kid now that i think of it.
>>
>>37282654
On one hand, I'm proud of you for causing the death of a bunch on normies. However, I feel bad for the guy because I can relate to the "loner" high school experience.
You are human garbage though.
>>
>>37282654
Im really high rn.
Sorry for not being clear enough
Heres a tl;dr
>spam his fb then see how would he react and also betting
>exclude him from the squad
I cant go all the details my thought train is off the tracks.

maybe if we only let him in he might feel less alone even if its not real friendship i feel like i might have save peoples lives.
>>
>>37281435
Text him that you're sorry and tell him to forgive you. That's the only way to escape from your guilt.
>>
>>37283120
If you was sorry you'd say in on phone or in person, hell even give them some cash
>>
>>37281435

>i feel bit guilty.

Fucking hell, man, you should...you're a murderer.

And now, you're posting here. What are you trying to do, push more kids into crime? Nauseating.
>>
>>37281435
>>bullied a kid in last year junior year
But...why? I've never been bullied and I don't remember anyone being bullied in my school. Is this a Western thing? Seriously, what makes you bully someone?
>>
>>37282654
>He used to joke about edgy thinking no one knows what 4chan is. Its actually the reason why i got to this site.

This really got to me. There was a guy I was... sort of friends with. We were in school together but during that time I had nothing really to do with him. After school we applied for the same university a few ours away. I was surprised when I saw him during introduction week. But also glad, since there now was at least one person I knew. Our ways parted really soon again, since I made some friends and quickly lost interest in him. We went out one or two times. But when called me after that, I just couldnt just be arsed to hang out with him. I was way more interested in the people I met from various activities as well as girls ofc.

At the start or end of our non-term/semester break we used to drove back together in my car. And boy did I mock on these trips. Nothing special just asking him about uni and his dating life which was mean because I knew he rarely attended classes and he was epitome of a mouse-type robot (which learned only years later). During this trips, which were around 2012 I believe, he also mentioned 4chan at some point. We also talked about politics and I am ashamed to admit I was raging leftist back then. So naturally he was hesistating to reveal his powerlevel. But leftists kind of have to ability to smell it when someones dares to hold a non-leftist opinion and so did I. I lured him into admitting that he was a fan of the danish far right party (that was long before the AfD was thing here). And then I gave him shit for that and shittalked about him with my lefty "friends".
>>
>>37283212
Is bullying a Western thing*
>>
>>37283167
I had my fun but as i said im sorry . I shoul have bully you instead.
I didnt killed no one, he did.

If only he werent acting like a bitch faggot maybe he could be the "clown" in our squad but he was
>>
>>37283216
Fast forward he ended himself three years later. I felt really sad when I heared it. No more driving the Autobahn together. I wondered why he did it. Was part of it my fault? Could have been more supportive? From the outside it was impossible to see he felt that miserable. So I talked to people I knew he had to do with. As it turns out he had no friends. So I remembered that "4chan" site. And BOOM. After a week here everything became clear. Now I know exactly what was going on.

In the end I kind of became addicted to this place and am currently unemployed (have a social science degree). You could say in a way I took his place.
>>
File: forehead.png (531KB, 608x610px) Image search: [Google]
forehead.png
531KB, 608x610px
>>37281435
I wouldn't say it is. Maybe he got bullied worse there and that set him off.
>>
>>37283228
>Is bullying a Western thing

How fucking retarded are you? Bullying is a *kid* thing, and it happens everywhere.

>>37283241
>I shoul have bully you instead.

Try it, and I'll fucking cut off your balls and cram them down your throat, fag boy. Happy to do it now, even. Where do you live?

>our squad

Fucking male cheerleaders acting like whiny bitches, no surprise.
>>
>>37283386
Yes, yes you will.
>never made a friend throughout hs
Keks
>>
>>37283145
I don't like to talk with people on phone :3 So, I was talking from my perspective.
>>
>>37281570
>17 years old
>a child
What?
>>
It sounds like you dodged a bullet
>>
>>37282654
Get a vasectomy at least so your scum bully genes don't get into the next generation (or if you have kids, not more at least). If you personally change, its fine for you to live on if you're not a bully anymore. Maybe you'll even help with a bullying situation in the future and do some good.
>>
File: 1495419139061.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1495419139061.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>37281435
Don't feel too bad. 90% of the time it's not just one person. It's an accumulation of various people. You were but a small part of the chain.
>>
>>37285770
>Don't feel bad about the gangrape anon. You were 20 guys so you were only like 5% the cause of him/her being mentally ruined and killing him/herself later with the grieving family and local community permanently scarred by the incident.
>>
>>37281435
yes. it was your fault. and i bet he wished he could have shot you instead
>>
>>37282654
So he was a fag who disobeyed rules 1&2? Yeah, fuck him. You did good.
>>
>>37283256
You should become a far right politician yourself to do honor to his memory.
>>
I doubt your story, if he really did a school shooting it would have been big on the news.
>>
>>37285802
It's not like if OP were less cruel the psycho wouldn't have gone on a rampage. It's cruel to expect OP to feel bad or guilty about it. He should just move on.
>>
>>37285874
he's older now

origimeow
>>
>>37285971
Post proof of the attack at least. Theyd have local news articles even if no one died
>>
>>37284482

Teachers can't stop shit and you know it. How are they supposed to discover a thing when the kid won't talk to anybody about it? And even if he did, 90% of the time, teachers don't care.

I myself was bullied horribly in school, and it only got worse when my dad brought contraband to a federal prison. I got my ass kicked every recess(3 times a day minimum) and usually on my way home too. Told my parents, they did nothing, told my teachers, they did even less, they fucking LAUGHED and said I was making shit up. I showed them the bruises on my stomach and legs, and they did NOTHING, and you know why? Because there were no 'WITNESSES' to it. This was in 4th grade, and it'd been going on since kindergarten and all the way to 6th before we moved.

Teachers don't give a fuck. I would have shot them too in my rampage, but I didn't rampage because it was clearly my fault for some reason and brought it all on myself, however I managed to do it. Fuck teacher.
>>
>>37281435
Why do you bully?
>>
>>37283120
pretty sure he's either dead or in federal prison right now

I think texting is out of the question
>>
>>37285747
Im waiting for the birth of my son next four months. As i said ive grown. I will not let my son become the person i bullied, never.

Im sorry anon but antibullying propaganda doesnt work. I studied on a pc school liberal school but i still managed to do it viciously. I think i might start a dojo for kids ill earn much for my son at the same time helping kids.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.