[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>getting a cool $0.98 a day in bitcoins mining for people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

>getting a cool $0.98 a day in bitcoins mining for people
>My mom hugged me and thanked me and told me that she's really proud of me
>ever had a job before and she's really excited that I'm doing something that gets money

Next month I'll have almost $30!!! I'm really excited!
>>
I highly doubt that's true.Bitcoin is mined with asics only, did you buy an ASIC ? If so your ROI is going to be a long time.
>>
File: 1479320578873.png (108KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1479320578873.png
108KB, 500x281px
>>37280269
I'm really proud of you!
>>
>>37280269
Are you excited over that?
Whenever i get praised for silly shit, it makes me feel like a horrible human being.
>>
>mining $0.98 worth of BTC a day using $1.80 worth of electricity a day
Interesting trolling attempt but most people here aren't intelligent enough to figure out it's not possible to turn a dime mining unless you've got a bunch of very powerful computers or are stealing your electricity from someone else
>>
File: happ alice.jpg (938KB, 1160x1160px) Image search: [Google]
happ alice.jpg
938KB, 1160x1160px
>>37280291
No, I'm using this thing called nicehash that my friend told me about. I'm pretty sure what happens is that I'm mining other kinds of online money and selling my graphics card's power to the person who pays the most, and then I get paid in bitcoins.

>>37280293
Thanks anon!!

>>37280315
Yeah!! It's not silly to me, it's my first time earning money, even if it's low right now. My mom was really happy too!
>>
>>37280324
Wh-What? Is it less for other kinds of online money? And, my computer is on all the time anyway, so it'll help a little bit at least, right?
>>
>>37280339
Sadly, no. The energy expenditure is increased by mining. If you play a game that requires all your GPU and system resources 24/7 it will cost significantly more per month than letting your computer idle. In fact computers idle in a way specifically meant to not drive up your electric bill.
You're probably making the extra money you're spending on electricity back at most.
>>
>>37280269
You can literally mow someone's (like an elderly neighbor's) lawn for $20. In under 30 minutes.

You'd help someone, you'd get paid, and you'd get some sun.
>>
File: 453256732465378902054.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
453256732465378902054.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>turn $20 into $40 through betting on Montana's election tonight
>mom is butthurt at me gambling
What is wrong with baby boomers?
>>
>>37280379
B-but anon, such manual l-labor is too m-much for my soft jerk-off-to-anime hands
>>
File: nano is sado.jpg (19KB, 300x397px) Image search: [Google]
nano is sado.jpg
19KB, 300x397px
>>37280362
O-Oh...

So, uh, this isn't helping at all, then? Is there any way I can make it work with what I have now?

>>37280379
I'm scared of working and I don't want to I don't want to go out. I thought this might be something that I could do to help at least
>>
>>37280422
They grew up in a time where all you had to do was work honestly and you get a comfy happy life.
>>
>>37280438
Probably not but Bitcoin itself used to be only $200 a coin or around there for almost a year or more. It's at like $2000 on coinbase now so maybe the bitcoins you have will be worth more in time? Don't sell it when the price decreases id say because the market appears very volatile and prone to extreme fluctuations even though it can look predictable or abysmal at certain times.
>>
File: happywojak.png (10KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
happywojak.png
10KB, 645x773px
>>37280269

Hey congrats OP,

we could all use some good feels for a change.
originolli
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.