[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest wagecuck, when was the last time your gf had pitty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

Be honest wagecuck, when was the last time your gf had pitty sex with you?
>>
>>37279717
>be a wagecuck
>don't even have a gf to deprive me of sex

At least I have money for drugs.
>>
File: 1490085470270.jpg (55KB, 548x455px)
1490085470270.jpg
55KB, 548x455px
Am I still a wagecuck if I only work one eight hour shift per week so mommy won't kick me out?
>>
>>37279717
Sex sucks dude. Get too exhausted afterwards. Would rather just rub one out.
>inb4 fox and grapes
I'm just not physically fit enough to enjoy sex and I don't really care to be that fit.
>>
File: tenorr.gif (739KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
tenorr.gif
739KB, 300x169px
>>37279717
>mfw daily wage cuck threads are the sad reality of the physical and intellectual entropy that comes through NEETdom
>>
>>37279717
>gf
>pity sex

Get out more little neetie. Maybe then you'll get to know the workings of social relationships that are not memes
>>
>>37279717
How old are you? Don't you have anything you want to buy? What's your long term plan? Suicide?
>>
>>37279717
Yesterday. I took her to our favorite restaurant and after that i banged her totally covered in oil. True story
>>
>>37279717
I fuck someone else's when her BF is doing night shift
>>
>>37280432
Bringing your doll to mummy's dinner doesn't count, anon.
>>
>>37279717

I-I have sex all the time!!! Pathetic NEET!!! My sex life is amazing! In fact, my girlfriend just gave me a handjob a couple days ago! W-We usually have sex more, too, but she's been busy at work and has been having to stay late at the office! T-That's what happens when you're not a pathetic NEET!
>>
>>37280482
Sorry bro....that is not what happend. But if it helps you to cover your sadness...
>>
>>37280326
I was a NEET for years who crawled out for the life of wagecuckery.
I can assure you life sucks no matter which way you slice it.
We should all kill ourselves.
>>
>>37280518
lmao

>>37280503
>role-playing on r9k in the middle of the night
>content with life
Yeah ok
>>
File: e65.jpg (25KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
e65.jpg
25KB, 600x400px
>>37280249
At least I'm too much of a pussy to do drugs.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>37279717
This is a very good Comfy NEET Pepe.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.