[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it. Include

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 22

File: Letter.jpg (1MB, 3706x2470px) Image search: [Google]
Letter.jpg
1MB, 3706x2470px
Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it. Include initials.
>>
>>37279674
JF
I dreamed about you. Again.
Please stop being in my dreams.
MS
>>
File: 1494817755942.png (386KB, 710x883px) Image search: [Google]
1494817755942.png
386KB, 710x883px
Hey R this is G again,Sorry that i delete you on skype again after reconnecting with me again after 5 months, I'm just very scared that you'll hurt me again and that possibly i'll hurt you. I told you what i wanted and you told me you were not sure.

Hey H this is G i wonder why you let me go after 4 years to only spam text me saying you're sorry and then proceed to fight me? And then repeat the whole spam thing? Are you seriously wondering why i'm ignoring you now?? You LEFT me. Fuck you H you were the one i'd marry.
>>
If you think hard about it I think you will see what kind of a monster you truely are and how you're the root of this. If you look into it without your biases you will see that you're the one who hurt and damaged me severely then with another layer of damage you blamed me, punished me severely for being hurt and damaged and used that as a reasons further to hurt me and demonize me all the while never seeing what a monster you truely were being, how you abuse and break someone and then say look, look at these broken pieces you are worthless to me and don't mean anything. I was whole and warm when I met you, but why WHY did you have to go through all that trouble to hurt me and break me down? Do you not see what a monster you are? I am your victim that never wanted to be a victim, I would never be a victim if it weren't for the love i felt for you and how much I believed in you. I'm waiting for you to show me you are not a monster but i'm wondering if that time will ever come. If you felt a fraction of what you did to me, If you were the abused not the abuser, the haunted and not the monster then I think you would immediately stop this destruction.
>>
>>37280111
Fuck anon, that's very deep. Especially from me i hurt someone alot and trust me i regret it. If i could give anything to change things i would.
>>
File: DARK SOULS.jpg (130KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DARK SOULS.jpg
130KB, 1920x1080px
I'm sorry we couldn't remain friends. I couldn't do it anymore. It was too painful to see what you were becoming, and I could never stop myself from feeling hurt after what you did. I always wanted to try and save you from yourself, but I see now that I could never rescue you, and I don't think anyone can.

You never really loved my back, and that's ok. But you less me on, wasted my time, and hurt me deeply. So, for my own sanity, I tried to forget about you, and hoped that eventually how I felt would go away. I hoped that when I forgot how I felt about you, maybe I'd stop hurting so much. Yet not a day goes by that I don't think about you. Even after everything you put me through, you won't go away. I'd still do anything to make you happy, and I'm not sure if it's because you mean that much to me, or if I'm that worthless to myself.

If I could start this all over again, I'd keep myself away from you. I didn't want to watch you hurt, and I didn't want you to fail, but right now, I only want you gone. Maybe in leaving, I'll finally gain some peace.

I hope you're happy
QJ
>>
>>37280111
WHO IS THIS FOR? SPEAK
>>
>>37280296
You *lead* me on.

Jesus fuck, I need to sleep.
>>
>>37280329
Is it just me or can i related to every single one of these.
>>
>>37280350
Well, even though I spaced mine (>>37280296) odd, it's all to one person. If your talking about every single story in this thread, then I don't know, maybe cause people can be pretty shitty, and sometimes we just get hung up on the wrong people?
>>
>>37280391
I feel like these are typical things that happen to people, and so most peoples situations are relatable.
>>
Goddamnit CP

I guess we could have been friends or even more, but I had to be an edgy asshole. Suppose that's just how it is.
You've always had it easy. Being raised in a damn good suburb. You've lived in the same house most of your life, while I've lived in 14; U.S. Apartments, 10 story Russian concrete shacks reaching toward the sky like cold heartless icicles.

You were chowing down on luscious food while I was starving my frozen ass in Siberia. You were chilling with old friends when I was forced to leave mine. I've lived more in my 19 years than you will in half your life!

But what's the point, We'll all die eventually, our component atoms will spread out into the Universe, maybe then we can be together?
>>
Dear R,
Im so glad I decided to message you. Its almost been a full three months and I havent been happier, I cant wait to spend the rest of my days with you. I love you so much

Love A
>>
Dear D

u hot

J
>>
File: 1495437373647.jpg (117KB, 736x1038px) Image search: [Google]
1495437373647.jpg
117KB, 736x1038px
>>37280654
dear e,

plz be my gf

r
>>
>>37280687
why reply
panda guy
>>
File: DAvOaLaUMAAyYMQ.jpg (41KB, 900x595px) Image search: [Google]
DAvOaLaUMAAyYMQ.jpg
41KB, 900x595px
Dear K,

You were right I was wrong. I wish you were still alive.
>>
>>37280216
You can start by apologizing to them. That would make them feel better.

>>37280301
It doesn't matter. It could be the person you're thinking of or not. What matters is actions and circumstances that youre in and how you solve your problems, in this case with the person you're thinking of when you replied to me. My initial is D. though.
>>
>>37280989
That was both me. And you're right i have apologized many times, they speak to me again but things just arent the same, i dont expect them to be perfect again but i regret what i did and it's just things that can't be taken back.
>>
I don't think you remember how much you would hurt me and punished me whenever I would show justified anger and hurt that anybody would feel. Any time I would express that you would shut me down. And I think I did the same thing to you in a different way by taking any chance to hurt you when you were sincere and I was still filled with hate and wouldnt let you move on from it. I'm afraid if I show you any negativity now you will leave my life like how you did before, even though that may not be true now.
>>
>>37281045
What do you want from them?
>>
>>37281055
show ur initials.
>>
>>37281094
I want them to love me again,i want them to tell me they forgive me without lying about it. But i know i cant force those things.I just want them to give me another chance.
>>
Hello, SO. It's been 5 years and I've made no new memories so I can't help but think of you. My ego would never allow me to contact you first, so I really wish you'd call me instead.
JO
>>
>>37279674
AO

I fucking hate you. with every fibre of every ounce of my fucking being. I'd kill you if I did that kind of thing. I'd kill you if I wouldn't go to jail for life. why the fuck did you have kids? to feel loved? that's not why you fucking have kids you worthless imbecile. now I'm fucked up because of you. You stupid bitch. I'm choking back tears writing this I hate you so fucking much. You are the worst mom in existence and I wish someone would just flush you. fuck off and die.
>>
>>37280883
that was an accident
>>
>>37280989
>My initial is D
Hmm you can't possibly be the person i'm thinking of but for the sake of satisfying my paranoia, do you think you could say the initial of the individual it is writen for?
>>
>>37281124
Oh well you're in the same situation as me then. Except i'm the one they hurt and left. Ive accepted they moved on a long time ago but it still hurts when I think of them for too long, and I dont think they understand why I cant have the normal friendship/relations with them now that they want because it hurts too much.
>>
>>37281113
dont tell me what to do. :O
>>
>>37281202
The second letter to the initial is a.
>>
>>37281310
Huh, Theres just so much i can relate to with your situation its abit weird to explain its pure feeling.
>>
>>37281322
Do it you fuck,i beg you.
>>
Dear me,

Fuck
>>
>>37281378
My initial is D
>>
If you still browse this stupid board, happen to stumble across this gay thread and felt that I was more than someone you killed time talking to, I'd love to be friends with you again. I thought you were a really nice person, intelligent, kind, caring and really, I understand why you got bored of me. The only reason I come back to this place is because I'm trying to find a substitute for you, but so far I haven't been very lucky. I feel pretty pathetic for not getting over something that probably didn't mean anything to you but anyway, I guess that's just one of the side effects of isolation from other humans.
I hope you decide to talk to me again if that is what you want, unless of course you died and that's why i don't receive any more messages from you anymore.
>>
>>37281359
Ok well it isn't me then. Wew. Sorry for what happened to you though anon. You should probably stop talking to that person he/she sounds like a dick.
>>
>>37279674
>>37279674
PG
I'm sorry.

Love, TG
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

t. autistic retard
>>
>>37281651
oops i mean AR
see waht i mean
>>
>>37281599
Are you male or female? I am feeling the same way right now.
>>
S.S:

I don't love you anymore, should I feel bad for moving on?

MB
>>
Dear G,
Why do you have to do this shit? I don't want to have to be reminded of what i did that often. I deeply regret what happened, but it wasn't all on me .
V
>>
CW
I've loved you since I first met you. I know that you already know this, but I just wish that you felt the same. If you read this please call me. Good luck in uni.
HS
>>
>>37283153
I'm a male, obviously
>>
>>37283835
whats your initual obviously
>>
>>37284719
Not that i believe you're the person i'm thinking of, but since you asked, my name begins with F
>>
>>37279946
I'm Jeff Francis, are you talking about me??
>>
Dear AF
I just met you, but I'm having a really great time talking to you. You seem like a really genuine person and I can't get enough of our chats. It's a shame our timezones are so off otherwise I'd spend all day talking to you.

I hope as the weekend comes we'll have a longer conversation.
>>
F:
I hope by now you've realized what kind of person you've become. On that night you threatened me and tried to turn the police on me certainly made me realize that you've become a horrible person. I'm sure you have many excuses and denials for what you did, but I know that you're better than that. What I can promise you is that if you continue along this path you've set for yourself, with the people that you're so sure you can trust, you will forever be a slave to your excuses and never achieve what you want to. If you truly want to work on your dreams and get your life back on track, I think you know what you need to do. I hope there will be a day where I can trust you again.
W.
>>
How do you always catch me when I post? Is my posting style that unique? Did you become a janitor? Can janitors even see IPs? You're not even getting initials because I bet you already know it's me. So, yeah... hi.
>>
File: Untitasdasgaegyled.png (546KB, 715x574px) Image search: [Google]
Untitasdasgaegyled.png
546KB, 715x574px
Roverman u suq and r dumb
>>
>>37285907
>Can janitors even see IPs?
No they can't.
Source: Was a Janitor for a year.
>>
>>37284844
Nah, sorry m8. Better luck next time.
>>
SR
You deserved better than just being cut off like that but I couldn't take it anymore. You're clingy and creepy and the amount of times I got close to saying how I actually felt only for you to guilt me (because yes, saying I'm your only friend and you would die for me every time we have a disagreement IS guilting) was just too much. I'm sorry I couldn't be a better friend and I'm sorry I basically lied to you for years.
AD
>>
Hey,

Stop running.

Sincerely,
a friend.
>>
>>37280111
I feel sad about this because I know I hurt someone but I never felt that I hurt them before. Thanks for posting.
>>
Dear T,

I thought you were different, you always responded, we shared the same life experiences, and thats why I got invested in you to the point of no return. I thought we could have an amazing senior summer before you and I went off, but instead of responding in kind you chose to reject me get with your BEST FRIEND'S ex who turned her into a lesbian out of frustration. And what was your excuse? "He is cute"
>>
TG,
it's me. just wanted to say i'm completely in love with you.
SR
>>
>>37279674
Anon,

You caused a bit of stir in Western Watchtower when you demonstrated the power of your Thu'um. Not everyone is anxious for the return of the Dragonborn.

I for one desire to see you grow and develop your talents. Skyrim needs a true hero these days.

You should turn your attention to Shearpoint. I understand it holds a mysterious source of power that can only be unlocked by the Dragonborn.

Sincerely,

A Friend
>>
Hello J. Its M. Its been a long time. I still hate you but stuff that happen keep growing on me. Sometimes i have dreams about you and wake up in cold sweath. I wanted to kill you. But was too scared. You wrecked my world. Yet i want to forgive you. Wonder what you want and how you wiev it.
>>
I've done a lot to keep my distance, it's not working and it's killing me. I'm dreaming about you all the time. You've been keeping me going for too long, I can't just leave and staying only makes me dream about you even more. Someday soon everything will go to shit, my world will fall apart and you'll just get hurt because of me. If it even means anything, know I'll never forget you and you'll always be on my mind in the most beautiful and for me painful ways.
M, I've got the wrong feelings for you.
T
>>
Dear AC,

Hope you're doing better. I heard about the drugs. Sounds like your new dude isn't doing you too many favors, but maybe you're happy. I'm rocking the NEET life right now, and I can't really see a point in doing other shit. I wish we could speak to each other, but from what I've heard he'd hit you. There's also a great possibility that you don't want to speak to me either. Anyways I hope you know I'm always in your corner.

Sincerely, MB
>>
>>37286983
Is T the first letter of your nickname?
>>
File: IMG_1243.gif (2MB, 420x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1243.gif
2MB, 420x236px
Dear Nick,

I love you so much. You mean so much to me and everytime I come home spending a day with you I smell like you. It's my favourite smell in the whole world and makes me feel like you're still around. Everytime I look at you and you smile at me it reminds me how much I love you. Everytime you lean your head against me and gently pat me I feel more than I have ever felt about anything. Every moment I get to spend in your presence is a time I celebrate. Every time I hug you I realize just how lucky I am to have such a wonderful boyfriend.
Too bad I can't say I love you yet because you said you've never loved anything. I'll wait however long it takes, Nick.

I love you.

Yours truly,
Anna.
>>
>>37287166
my name
...you better not be the M, I regret posting this already
>>
>>37287262
My name is nick
I'm jealous
Shoot me in the head please
>>
>>37287307
Nah, mate. I'm M but I'm lucking for a JF with a T nickname.
>>
Dear D

The moment I met you I knew I was in love. It's too bad I'm such an awful person. I wanted to be with you I want to be with you for ever. I loved you all the time apart from that easter break. I shouldnt have gone out without you and I shouldn't have let him kiss me. And if I did I should've told you straight away. I kept it a secret and it's my fault that my birthday was the worst day this year. I understand you don't want to be with me now. Even if you love me, you don't trust me. And I hate myself. I hate myself so much. I love you so much. I know you deserve better but I don't want to let you go I love you please don't leave me for ever I love you why does it have to end this way I will do anything to spend another happy second with you why does this have to be such an awful birthday present please forgive me it's hurting me more now than it's hurting you because I've never wanted to die this badly in my life I need you back
>>
>>37287355
lucky, I have a relevant JF nickname. if that M finds out this was posted by me my life is genuinely over
>>
Hi JH, it's anon. I hope things have gone well after high school, I know we kinda lost contact. For me it's been the same old. Still living with ma, still NEET, still suicidal. I just wanted to give this letter to you because I've lost all contact I had with people, and I remember the times we had back in middle school. I still think about those moments and lust for them to this day. My life has gone to such shit that I forced myself to write you this letter in hopes that we could meet up again some time. Please don't get back to me if you don't want to see me again, it would be better for me if you just ignored this rather than rejecting my offer. I hope to hear from you.

Sexually,
Anon
>>
Hey K
Its not the first time or the last I will write to you in these threads. I want to say Ive overcame you as my oneitis but I cant endure the way Im ignoring you completely for three weeks and counting. I dont want to be your friend but I dont want you to be sad for my stupidity.
O
>>
Out of 1000 people in real life and online you're still the one I want. But you make me feel like dirt, like nuclear waste dirt that will only kill your happiness, your mood and joy. I cant stand there and look at the person I love as they treats me like that. It makes me want to leave and I dont think you understand how I feel so bad where I would want to leave out of your life and forget you. I wont steralize my feelings, I will leave even if I love you.
>>
>>37279674
Hey Kelley Hamill of North Andover. You are an insufferable cunt.
t. literally anyone you've met
>>
>>37285907
I don't know. I just have a good eye for spotting people's writing style once I've seen it enough. There's nothing in particular I could point out about it, I just get a feeling about it and somehow I know, I just don't know how I know.

- P.
>>
when this is over I'm going to buy this asian whore website and close it down.
>>
to laidbackandsad

you have been selected . if you leave you can free from your fate

H
>>
I,
I can't stop thinking about fucking you. It's almost getting completely unmanageable, I've already capped 6 times today and it's only 3pm. Somehow i still manage to come up with non sexual stuff to talk about but I'm not sure how long I can keep it up.
You're so attractive it hurts my dick.

-CC
>>
>>37286359
Hey cunt,
Thanks for mentioning krosis, the ancient dragon priest who spams fireballs at anyone who tries to read that wall.

-Dragonborn
>>
O,
I am sorry. It's all my fault, but I had to choose between being a traitor and being an asshole. Be good, O, be better than me.

E
>>
>>37288825
it's called schizophrenia, you delusional fuck
>>
File: default.jpg (10KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
default.jpg
10KB, 1200x630px
dear M
I've been longing for you since before that thing
I regret it every day
all I want is to feel you and be with you
the hope for this is the only thing I look forward to
thinking it might never happen is killing me
so is knowing some had it and didn't value it
it hurts deep
so does knowing you've been hurt yourself

I want you and I'm not allowed to express that

T
>>
>>37289768
Is MS the receiver?
>>
Dear P
Maybe we were doomed to fail. Maybe we never had a chance, but we both chose to ignore that. It breaks my heart that you're still making that same choice. I really don't deserve you. I don't deserve anyone and no one deserves the kind of pain that comes with being with me. I am really truly sorry.
M
>>
>>37280296
Who is this too.
Initials? Name? etc?
>>
>>37289818
there's a particular M this is meant for
it seems she abandoned thread and I'm safe
if she knew how I feel my life would end right here
I promised her not to feel this way about her
I hate my life and myself for being myself
>>
Dear Anna,

I still miss you. The feelings didn't disappear when you did, sadly.

I became addicted to you, despite how much of a horrible person you turned out to be.
>>
>>37289616
Hahaha no, it's not like that. He actually really does catch my posts, like he just did up there. Don't be mean, anon.
>>
>>37289824
What choice?
>>
>>37290462
theres always a choice bro
>>
>>37291039
if only that were true
lamialiberta
>>
>>37290139
Also had an Anna. Shes a whore now and fucked some other dude while in a relationship with me. The hell is it with them?
>>
Hey CV it's me! AB! Remember that time the last few weeks when I jacked seventy dollars from family members to make you smile? No? Well then TV must really be fucking you good! All I wanted was just somebody to care, somebody to make my heart jump and to cool me down. Now I'm edging towards a psychopathic lifestyle with nobody to really control me! Hope you're nice and happy because I have a small case of PTSD now, I can't stop thinking of my past fuck-ups in life and it's making me wanna kill myself to make the voices stop. We used to stay up til like 1AM texting now it's hard to even get my texts on read, this makes me mad really really mad. Mad enough to think of murder, mad enough to think I'll never be happy again.

Hope you sleep well!
AB
>>
>>37291265
I have an Anna too different than both of your Annas.

Mine is still a virgin and has never had a bf or a kiss. Tough luck on losing your Anna. Hopefully my Anna sticks around.
>>
>>37289322
selected for what? leave what? r9k or discord or both? who are you?

-laid
>>
>>37279946
Shit, I'd probably write something like this as well, because she just keeps cropping up and I don't want her to, because it hurts
>>
M,

Since you posted your apology that one time for ghosting me you keep popping into my head and I think about you often. I've still got the picture of your face you sent and I look at it from time to time when you pop into my thoughts and I think about sending a message. That might be weird but whatever, it doesn't matter. Still, it's probably best that we not talk considering your situation. Well, aside from running into each other on here, that's fine I guess. Anyway, I hope your wedding goes well. It was nice talking to you while it lasted.

- P
>>
BS
I told you how I feel, fuck off inviting me out hours later.
>>
i dont know your name
You really are my best friend. Isnt that silly?
Elaine
>>
I'm sorry CT, but I just don't know if it's worth being your friend anymore. We've had our differences but this isn't about that because any good relationship has its disagreements, this is about how I'm the only one putting effort into this friendship. I've been there for you so many times and yet you only really seem to think of yourself and hurt me.
I travelled across the country to come and see you and then you just shut me out of your life for months with no explanation, 'I'm sorry' just doesn't cut it when you do something like that, and yet you couldn't find any time at all to see me since around Christmas? Really? I've said "it's okay, don't worry about it" "we'll do something some other time" too many times now.
I understand that you've had your problems; of course I do you fuck head because so have I, and we've encouraged and helped each other through them, but I don't know anymore.
To put it simply I just don't know if I'm getting enough out of being your friend to make it worth it; I contact you, I try to make plans and it's like you just can't be arsed.
I enjoy your company, I enjoy talking to you, but if I'm getting neither, what's the fucking point?
>>
>>37292885
My initials are MB in case anyone asks
>>
Dear AA
You are cancer
J
>>
K
I'm sorry it worked out this way and I wish we could get back together. I still love you as much as I did at the beginning and can't stop thinking about the time we spent together. But it felt to me like you were ready to move on and I sincerely hope you find happiness.
>>
Dear MJ
You were the reason my life went to shit. You were the reason I didn't go to California after school. You were the reason I almost ended up homeless and almost starved to death. Don't think you're anything more than a golddigging whore. I hate you and I regret all those years I wasted on you. I hope the sliver you took with you chokes you. I hope you never make it in life and end up fucking up a dead end factory job. I hope you'll be broke and stressed until your thirties. I hope all you fucked up for me comes back to you.

Fuck you
TH
>>
>>37292707
I'm so sorry I broke down and posted that. Now I'm just torturing myself. Yeah, it was really nice.
>>
>>37291868
That's annoying just let these threads die.
I hate normie girls that write to me online. They're so full of shit they're just putting on a drama show for other people. If they were interested they could straight up have a conversation with me in private. I try to sage stupid threads like these but some dick like you will go around evading the word filter to bump it. You're even more annoying than the drama club that tries whoring itself out for attention.
>>
>>37294680
these threads need to be around and most people like me are too retarded to make them when they want them
>>
>>37294754
These threads are constantly on the /adv/ board, the same shit posters cross post here and there. I'm not even sure if robots or regular normies are fucking worse on that board, both are fucking torture to listen to.
>>
>>37283178
its k I know you already fucking someone.

I never counted on this going anywhere.
>>
>>37279674
I'm sure you posted here a lot once upon a time, long ago. I wish you had talked to me instead. You are an idiot. I fucking miss you.
>>
m,
take care of odie.
ts
>>
B
i miss you.
B(ee)
>>
R,
Surprise surprise, I couldn't help myself and am in this thread. Reading that anon's post (you know exactly what I'm talking about) just destroyed me and now I'm more ruined than I thought I could be.
I'm sorry.
I often find myself wondering if I can ever make you truly happy again. Or am I your favorite way to hurt?
I don't think you will ever completely stop punishing me for everything I've done. Good. I don't think I want you to forgive me.

Or perhaps with time we will finally just heal together.
Either way I love you.

Everything is going to be okay...
>>
>>37279674
C,

I hope you stay safe and healthy where you are. I worry about how you're doing more often than I'd like to admit.

-T
>>
>>37279674

Dear AF

Even as the years pass I haven't forgotten how you were kind to me, or playing pokemon with you. No one here has forgotten you, and if even I never will despite how young I was, I doubt anyone can. I hope that things worked out well for you after all. None of us are mad, we just all miss you. Your mom and sister are getting on just fine, and our lives are moving forward.

Love, BB
>>
>>37295330
If you're talking to me OP, wrong person. The girl I write to in these threads doens't miss me. She hasn't said it at least and treats me like poison.
>>
>>37295632
>If you're talking to me
I'm not unless you rose from the dead. Linked OP as a mistake.
>>
D,

Thank you for everything. You have been so nice to me. You have made me realise that being alone and not talking about my troubles is one of the worst mistakes of my life. I feel happy now and you're a big part of why that is. I hope we'll never stop seeing each other.

Love you,
B
>>
>>37279674
JR If you're reading this send me a text, congrats on the cat -you know who
>>
Hey P,

You've been the best friend a guy could wish for. I love you so much. Every time we speak my life gets just a bit easier. I hope we can be there for each other forever.
You are the best friend I ever had and I never want to lose you.

Fuck you're amazing,
B
>>
Hey L. I'm sorry everything went South and I was a complete idiot with my actions during and after all of this happened.

I know my apology is meaningless at this point, and that nothing I can do will change how you see me, but it's the thought that counts right?
-G
>>
Q,

I need to stop getting drunk hahha
I've fucked myself up to a degree even you'd find impressive all over you.
god I hate you but you're still my best firned: )

J x
>>
"I miss my exboyfriend.
Well, we never had a "real relationship" because i was young and it was a long distance relationship, but we had a long term friendship. In fact, he was my only friend when i was a teenager, not because i couldn't get any friends but because i only wanted him.
When he broke up with me I felt empty. i cried everyday and i went into severe depression(not only because of him). It took me over a year to get over him.
I have been dating for almost 5 years but I still miss my ex and our friendship. He caused me so much damage I don't think he even knows. The fact is that I love my bf but i miss my friendship with my ex.
Sometimes I dream about him and it's horrible, i wish i could talk to him.
He tried to reestablish contact some years ago but i couldn't answer. I wasn't ready because I was very his over her actions.

I'm so distressed right now."

I want you to know this -XB
>>
ED
Every time you do this shit it kills me. Mostly I HATE thinking about how you feel everyday and wish the most I could do ANYTHING to make you feel anything else. However I can't. So I disappear too. I weirdly actually do enjoy silently suffering alone together in a type of way. Knowing you it's likely you do as well ha.
Miss you, love you. Hope we will be home soon.
P-C
>>
Dear W.N,
I've been in love with you since the fifth grade. We haven't been super close but we have a lot of mutual friends and I've hung out with you once or twice, and it's always amazing. I don't know if you remember this at all, but when we were in elementary school you used to always pick me out to walk you to the nurse's office for your insulin shots, every day. You're the only thing I've ever wanted for a long time, and we've both dated and dumped, both been on a long and winding path that seems to have made us completely different people- I know I sure am; yet everytime I see your face you're still that beautiful girl asking me to walk her to the nurse. I still remember freshman year when H__a asked if I liked you because you, apparently, liked me. It sure sucked having to lie because I knew I wasn't good enough for you- I'm still nowhere near the man you deserve. I dunno, maybe I'm idolizing you in my own head, maybe I'm not. All I know is that no matter how strongly I feel towards you, I can never tell you the truth. Ever since I lost my eye I haven't been the same. I don't feel things like you all do- like I'm detatched from everything I see in front of me. That's not the kind of person you deserve and definitely not the kind of person worthy of someone else's love. I don't know why I felt the need to write this out all of the sudden, I just did. Every time I see your adorable selfies on instagram, which for some reason get like 20 likes, I want to shout through the screen at you and tell you how pretty you look. It gets to be too much sometimes, yanno? Anyway, I know you don't like overly attatched guys (and neither do I quite frankly) so I'll wrap this up before I spew too much more. I just want to say that I hope every second of the rest of your life is filled with happiness, the same way you fill my life with it. I hope you're never sad, never in pain. And if you ever need anything, anything at all, I'll be there night or day.
>>
File: JFKs.jpg (11KB, 236x281px) Image search: [Google]
JFKs.jpg
11KB, 236x281px
Dear Chris, Martin and Martha
(We were 16-17 years old)
We were together at a mental institution, I failed to hang myself someone called the parameds.

Chris - thank you for boosting my self-confidence and learning me to write.

Martin thanks for learning me how to fight back (and learning me how to pick locks) Care takers stole out money so we broke in and took what was ours.

Martha - Thank you for being my girlfriend for those three months, you were always so full of life, when you entered the room I could feel my heart racing oh God you were so cute. Also thanks for teaching me how to trade cigs with other kids

Yours M.P.M

Chris hanged himself a year ago, (his parents didn't give a shit. Yuppie types, Martin died in a car accident as a pedestrian and Martha fucking hanged herself a day before she was going to leave.

I only know where Martin and Martha are buried. Chris's parents are fuckheads. They won't tell me. I'm not going to give up these three would kick my ass if I would.
>>
>>37287262
aww i hope you guys go the distance, anon <3
>>
File: JFKCont.jpg (707KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
JFKCont.jpg
707KB, 1920x1080px
>>37296313
*How to write as in composition. I miss you lads (and laddie) I forgot about goddamn acapits, I'm tired as fuck. I torments me to this goddamned day, eight years has passed.
>>
>>37279674
Dear AH

I wish I could be you <3
>>
E
I'm sorry
>>
File: 1494000355669.jpg (53KB, 438x566px) Image search: [Google]
1494000355669.jpg
53KB, 438x566px
>>37295540
dear helicopter
nothing makes me happy if not you. Thoughts of you flood my mind at every turn. Every song and every time i look out a car window. You are my only thing left in this broken, incoherent life of lost friends and missed chances. The hurt is only another thing we share, not something i do at you, or about you. but WITH you. The unfortunately the truth is that forgiveness is harder then it appears. because to forgive you i must first forgive myself. And it sickens me the countless times that my self loathing and self punishment, has come off as me punishing you. So regardless of how far off "forgiveness" is, i fear the punishment may just be a coping mechanism now. you have my deepest love and my most sincere apologies. even if you dont have my full attention. im sorry that this is what it took to hear from me. I love you anon. a little bit more than i hate you.

KeK will be our savior
>>
File: 1457652612849.jpg (78KB, 780x772px) Image search: [Google]
1457652612849.jpg
78KB, 780x772px
>>37279674
Dear H.E

I'm so sorry for letting go, I'm so sorry for just fading away like I did. I was driven by my own lust for companions and romance but back then I didn't know any better, those things wasn't something I really needed.
Ignoring you and being so envious towards you and your life was a mistake I regret making everyday. I wish I would have realized this sooner than now that I'm an adult. I was always such an awkward and shy boy and I guess you were too much like me that when I saw you change you scared me away
I can't believe that even for a secound I thought being your friend was a bad thing, to be honest you were the best friend I've ever had in my entire life and I'd do anything to go back to those days.
Actually just the other day I was thinking about that time when we first made real interaction. It was outside the storage behind the cafeteria, we were both sendt to get some more fruit and we kinda just bumped into each other. I remember the first hug you gave me in the hallway, it was so awkward becuase I've never hugged anyone before so I didn't know when to stop so I kinda just tried to move but you kept holding me and when I finally got out of your grip you kept
holding my hand and jsut would let me go. I don't think I'll ever forget that moment, as stupid as it might have looked or felt.

Anyway I heard about your recent breakup and I just wanna let you know that if you ever need to speak to an old friend about anything at all... I'm here

M

I'm such a beta faggot
>>
My brain is telling me that you're making all of this "ya gonna save the world! That is your purpose!" bullshit as some kind of therapy. That you think giving me a "purpose" will make my depression go away.

Clearly, you dumbfucks don't understand anything about depression.

Or me.
>>
Dear H & E

You two are basically the only reason that I haven't killed myself yet, I fucking love both of you and I hope that we never get separated and lose our friendship.

H, I know that you have it rough and I hope that I am the same motivator to you that you are to me. Also I understand your problems more than you think.

E, You have been acting kind of weird recently and I hope that you can try to go back to who you used to be.

I hope we get to hang out again soon
>>
D,
Still think of you everyday. I truly believe that if I had tried harder or been better you would still be alive. I'll always always love you, and as much as it kills me, I know you're not suffering anymore. I'd be selfish if I wished you could still be here, and continue living despite it being such a painful existence.
Doesn't make me miss you any less.

-Peanut <3
>>
I really miss you W. I wish I was old enough to wife you.
>>
>>37279674
Dear Rylee. Even though we only went on one date I still think about you every now and then to this day. Not because you were a spectacular person or anything. But you are the first person like you I have met. Anyway, I probably should have got the hint you weren't interested passed the first day that we met and gave up then. I've been telling myself you were the one acting like a child when it was really me
AR
>>
I really miss you waifu. I wish I was older fuck.
>>
>>37296817
Had a feeling you may show up. Oh weird. Ha. Definitely not surprised in the least.
I know, and I understand. I'll wait.
I miss you and I love you.

Mrs. B
>>
Dear Adam,
I'm sorry. I'm crazy you know? You're always too kind. You better give me a baby! Xoxo K.R.
>>
>>37297293
Dear Eve

Fuck off you whore!
Give me my rib back and go suck that snakes dick or whatever

Adam
>>
>>37297342
Fuck you. I'm Lillith. Eve is a dumb roastie. You deserve her.
>>
>>37292336
>>37291265
>>37290139

to anna

i once did like you, but you made it clear you didn't like me, i moved on and you still tried to make some sort of connection after. get rekt son
>>
File: IMG_20170525_084710.jpg (66KB, 634x759px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170525_084710.jpg
66KB, 634x759px
Hey, S
That was probably the last time I'll ever talk to you. I could probably get in touch if I wanted to, but fuck that honestly. Ever since you started dating J, i was fucking heartbroken. I shouldn't have been, I was so caught up in feelings I didn't understand that you had to be happy too. Now you are, and you've forgotten all our memories together (you never really did have great memory) and I'm okay with that. You don't need to worry about me, the Army is whats best for me. I need this, I need to forget you. Just know that I love you; it took me forever to say that, even if it is in the middle of the cesspool of the internet.
With Love, K
Also fuck J
>>
>>37297424
Is that you Zach? origional
>>
File: 1426995379253.png (29KB, 398x394px) Image search: [Google]
1426995379253.png
29KB, 398x394px
>>37296846
>I kinda just tried to move but you kept holding me and when I finally got out of your grip you kept
holding my hand and jsut would let me go.
>>
I'm starting to think you might be one of them. I didn't want to believe you were just like all the rest.
>>
>>37299057
Who are them? What are they like?
>>
dearest marlene, my formerly sweetest sugar pie scrumpy dump

i kind of want to still love u
you were so cute and nice, and my first ;_;
but ur kind of a cunt
you shouldnt be voting
kys

-sem
>>
I genuinely hope that in another life, or even another universe, things work out and we end up together. That version of life would probably have a much happier version of myself.
>>
>>37300039
I genuinely hope that in another life, or even another universe, you love me and we end up together. That version of life would have a much happier version of myself, the time I spend with you makes me happy.
>>
>>37300100
Hang in there. This will pass.
>>
Hi JE,

I don't know what it is I want to say to you but it feels unfinished, whatever we were.
Every time I think of you my breath gets shaky and I find it hard to believe we were together once, I find it hard that things are just over now, that you moved on. I'm really not ready for that.
I hope things sit well with you, at the very least. I hope you look back at it fondly, at all the time we shared together. Laughing so much together and watching movies together.
You're very beautiful and I feel lucky we were ever together. Even though we'll probably (definitely) never be together again.

I miss you a lot,
JH
>>
>>37300591
I'm expect I'm going to be hearing this phrase once a week until I'm dead.
>>
>>37279674
Moloch cease and desist. I will punish you for all eternity. He's already lost in this timeline
>>
>>37300684
Don't die young if you can prevent it.
>>
>>37300684
Die young, it's not worth it
>>
File: 1485477784139.jpg (100KB, 581x546px) Image search: [Google]
1485477784139.jpg
100KB, 581x546px
>>37286261
SR
Im also deeply in love with you too
TG
>>
Any good you might've been capable of only occurred in my imagination. Sad it took me so long to realize you are a lost and broken cause.
>>
>>37293009
What's your initials and why can't we be together? I love you just as much
>>
AO, I will miss and love you forever, and ever and ever, even after we are both long gone and everyone who has ever met us is rotting and decayed
I wish you would come back. There isn't a thing I wouldn't give up for you to come back into my life. There isn't a day that passed without thinking and dreaming of you. I wish I told you, and I wish you could've guessed, and I wish you would've told me everything so I wouldn't have to guess any longer.

I've never met someone like you and I don't think I ever will. I hope you are happy and at peace wherever you are. I hope you remember me fondly in your newfound peace - that you could forget all the misgivings and tears shed - that you remember me as the girl cuddled up next to you fresh out the shower, watching a film, sitting on your lap, giving you soft kisses, not the girl who clung on like a lost puppy and clogged up your days with games and vanity.

Words can't tell you how much I love you, how I would do it all again, live our days over and over even if I knew it would end painfully. Words can't tell you how much I wish you could see how we all mourn after you and miss you in your passing. You were my one shot at contentment. The chance at stillness in a rocky sea. Now that you're gone, every part of my world is a little bit dimmer, filled with shadows of a future lost to careless bullets.

I love you. I can't tell you enough how much I love you, how much I loved you in life and how much I continue to love you beyond life. We might never meet again, or time might reveal another life where I could again have you by my side. Thank you for showing me what it's like to be truly and deeply devoted to someone. Only God knows why everything was destined for failure and heartbreak and I may never find out his reasons as long as I live, but I'm content with the you I know. I love you. So much. Too much. I love you.

SJ 27.05.2017
>>
MW,

Why do I find you so endearing? I shouldn't. You don't give a shit about me and I know that. I should just see you as a coworker. But you're funny and charming. I wish I was too.

It's not a romantic thing. I just like you. I wish I was more interesting so you'd like me too.

Meh, this was stupid. You're not a robot. What am I doing.
>>
C and T, I miss you both dearly. I'm sorry if I hurt either of you with what you thought I did, but I came damn close. Not a day goes by where I don't think of either of you.

-P
>>
File: love.gif (119KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
love.gif
119KB, 300x200px
>>37280296
>>37289970
A girl I used to love... and still unfortunately do.

>In college
>sophomore year we meet (same department)
>I spent a year wanting to be with her
>she seemed to reciprocate these feelings
>"said" she wasn't too sure she wanted to be dating anybody, since she just got out of a long relationship.
>A year of flirting, hangouts, and close calls passes
>At a college party she ended up (finally) making a move.
>She was slightly drunk (still counts)
>admitted she's wanted to be with me for a long time
>We spent that night together at my apartment
>nothing happened besides making out.
>She made it clear at the beginning of the night we wouldn't have sex, which I was ok with
>Then, in the dead of night, she makes another move.
>Gets on top of me and starts to initiate the sex
>Respectfully, I tell her this isn't right, because she said this isn't what she wanted
>She agrees, kisses me, thanks me for stopping her.
>she falls asleep in my arms
>I have pretty severe autism, so touching is incredibly hard for me
>I couldn't fall asleep because of this, but didn't really want to

Still one of the happiest nights of my life, watching her fall asleep in my shirt, listening to the crickets chirp outside the window on this late summer, waking up every now and then just to kiss.

Cont...
>>
File: bitofhope.jpg (93KB, 696x820px) Image search: [Google]
bitofhope.jpg
93KB, 696x820px
>>37280296
>>37289970
>>37301839
Cont.

>next morning, I take her home
>roommate sees, and is really happy for me since he knows how much I've liked her
>we hang out a lot that week
>At the end of the week, get a text from her saying "we need to talk"
>commence heart attack and panic attack
>everyone tells me to calm down, it might be good
>why the fuck would anything good ever happen?
>we meet after class in the parking lot away from people
>tells me "It's been fun" (actually used these exact words)
>says it might be best to just be friends
>entirely confused, I thought she said she wanted this?
>ends basically on the terms of "we're friends, but taking a break from each others company"
>pretty fucking heartbroken
>I actually spent the previous summer trying to get her out of my head, traveling to London and Paris
>jump to winter, before christmas break
>i've been ignoring crush since that convo
>overtime I look at her it hurts
>this upsets her greatly, and many friends tell me of this
>little to late for that, darlin
>My best friend invites me and a bunch of other people over for poker night (not my roommate, lets call him B)
>He just had a falling out with his girlfriend of 3 years
>he's giving his alcohol away and stopped smoking weed
>This is concerning...
>realize he was on good terms with crush
>maybe too good of terms
>text roommate of B to ask if they slept together, since he's in the same room
>he just looks at me
>Theory confirmed
>Even more heartbroken, and angry at pretty much everything
>rather than confront B with my knowledge of their sexual engagement, I let it fester, and hide it

Cont...
>>
File: texts1.png (336KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
texts1.png
336KB, 1242x2208px
>>37302131
Cont.

>jump forward to spring
>most of the department finds out about B and crush's relationship, but nobody quite knows the extent
>She framed it as "it wasn't my fault, I was helpless" or something along those lines
>find out she started dating my OTHER best friend, saw them holding hands
>lets call him A
>So unbelievably angry, but not at this friend, he didn't know about me and her
>I want to warn him of this incoming shit storm, but know if I do, he probably won't believe me and ruin our friendship
>Just sit there in my car writhing on my way back to my apartment from class
>couple weeks later
>crush runs after me once class finishes (we have class together)
>says "I'm sorry for what happened between us, and I hope you're doing ok"
>filled with so many emotions
>just nod my head, and walk away
>walk to my car, get in, and just sit there thinking
>pull out my phone and text her
>this conversation takes place:

Me: I'm sorry too
Her: Do you think sometime after finals we could catch up?
Me: Don't think I'm sorry for the way I've acted. I'm sorry for how things have been for you. There are many things I'd like to say, but I'll just say that I have little trust in those who hurt me, and even less in those who hurt my friends. If you're trying to look for forgiveness in my heart, then you'' find that there is none. It's been used up, and I've wasted so much on you anyway, including the words I'm saying right now. Go make some new disaster, it's not my problem anymore.
Her: You do not know the whole story of what happened to me. I won't pretend to be naive or innocent but I took the hit for something that is not what it seems because I was trying not to hurt those I cared about. I understand that you never want to be my friend and I respect that. I just wished we could be more friendly or civil.

Cont...

Texts for proof, if anyone is listening.
>>
File: Amiibo.png (196KB, 604x333px) Image search: [Google]
Amiibo.png
196KB, 604x333px
>>37302583
The conversation ends there. We each stay separate from each other.

Would you like to go for double jeopardy where the scores can really change?

>rest of junior year passes
>spend summer traveling again, doing whatever I can to get my mind off her... Still
>Beginning of senior year
>Find out A and crush broke up
>After class he finds me and want's to talk about her, since he found out about our past
>We chat for a long while
>turns out the reason they broke up was because she still had feelings for B
>Turns out that even though she framed it as "rape" even though it was actually exactly what she wanted
>Her and B had been having sex for THE ENTIRETY OF THAT FIRST YEAR (sophomore year)
>Easy for them since B's relationship was LD since he spent an extra 2 years in college (He was even screwing other girls during this duration, cause he's a saint)
>So angry now
>Our entire relationship was basically a lie, something to pass the time until the "better" thing came back
>she fucked over B by claiming it as "rape" (no charges applied)
>AND hurt A because she was still obsessed with B
>Pretty much done at this point
>graduate early, so I leave once fall quarter is done
>end up writing this (>>37280296) letter and leaving it behind with another friend to give to her if she felt she wanted to
>honestly it was more for peace of mind
>haven't heard from her since.

I'm gone from college now. I'm going back down to walk, and for a banquet with the rest of the department in June. She'll be there, of course. So I've spent the last few months getting myself off the ground. Time seems to crawl by. She still creeps into my mind at night, as my mind paces back and forth.

TL;DR: A substantial amount of college girls are whores, and aren't worth your time. They are only in it for themselves, and their own entertainment. Be smart, stay alone.

Thank you to anyone who took the time to read this. Even if nobody does, it really helped me to write this down.
>>
>>37289970
Ah, after all that, I forgot to put her initials.

RK
>>
Well, I did write a letter to her, an actual letter. Tldr of the reply (caps as were in original text): WHY would you think someone as ATTRACTIVE as me would want to even see someone I've been so tired of that I didn't open their messages for 6 months?

It continues in that style. I'm over it though. Surprisingly going full retard and getting hit right in the feelings because you put yourself in such a situation hurts less and for less time than I figured. Still hurts a lot, but it's better than not having tried. Go for it bots.
>>
>>37279674
LR,
I know we don't get to hang out a lot anymore, but I still can't get the dumb shit we did together out of my head. Please get out of my head.
JB
>>
Dear A.Y.

I feel stupid for admitting this, but I 'planned' our friendship. You're so sweet, and kind, and intelligent, that I knew we wouldn't mesh without a little tinkering. I'm just so fucking loud and ugly, not as cutesy or mellow as are most girls you'd want to befriend.
I'd been in awe of how smart you are for a while, and purposefully let you in to my 'inner circle', social media is pretty cool/terrifying like that. I don't have an issue making friends, but I do have a hard time keeping friends. We haven't disagreed over one thing yet and it continually surprises me. I feel like we might just be perfect for each other. If I can become a pretty, skinny girl instead of a loud, chubby one soon.
I'm still surprised that you were the first one who reached out to me when my heart was semi-broken last winter. You're still one of the few people who knows that I tried to put my self out there and be vulnerable. When he bugged me at 4 AM to help him write an essay, I walked outside in the cold to help! Annnd he wanted nothing more, in the end, than to get his rocks off and be "friends".
So, yeah, I appreciate you. But you know that.

Your hopeful future waifu,

BS (lel)
>>
Dear Op

Please stop making these gay threads
>>
File: 1490243708555.png (267KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490243708555.png
267KB, 600x600px
>>37302995
Damn son, that was savage. Outright brutal.
>>
>>37304294
I'm always in a state of low tier anxiety but it never got out of hand before that moment. It was the first time I felt so anxious I felt the urge to vomit and cry simultaneously and for a few days after I felt that someone as failed as me doesn't deserve to go outside. Still beats doing nothing. Let your way forward be lit by the dumpster fires of situations that alienate normies who wouldn't stay in your life anyways.
>>
KW,
Sorry.
- LT
>>
Dearest R

all them threads bout what fembots do got me wondering...

what are you studying?
where do you see yourself working?
what are your goals in life?
>>
TJ,

I don't know how to tell you this but think I'm in love with you even though you hardly know me. You're so talented but so far away from me physically and mentally and it makes me feel sad and stupid whenever I talk to you. I wish we were closer, even if just friends

AZ
>>
R.M.,
Yes, I liked you for the last three years, and I know you devolved feelings for me too over the years, I know. So when I realized that I panicked and shut off.
Well, you know me that much right? You know how fucking introvert I'm, right? Well, I tried to picture us together and shit, and it felt so wrong! You deserved so much better than me! I'm a very stupid person compare to you, albeit you being a cinephile, an audiophile, a bibliophile and a huge fucking information sponge were the first things that made me fallen for you! You knew so much more than me! It felt like finally meeting a worthy opponent! I didn't feel alone anymore, I just felt I don't deserve you. So, forgive me for leaving you when you thought this attraction between us was finally going somewhere, forgive me for not wishing you on your birthday, forgive me for not being there for you on last Mother's Day, God, I so wanted to hug you on that day! Just hug, no exchange of words, because I know how you feel on that day and how you still don't want any sympathy from any one.

So, yeah, please try not to feel "being left alone by someone anymore"(even if you were in the first place) if you can. Because you weren't. I remember you everyday, I miss you everyday. I wish you happiness everyday. I love you everyday.

P.S. Yeah, I know you finally met someone else, and you're very happy. So allow me be Allan to your Diane Keaton and say something like, "The time I take to accept the fact th..that I like someone is the time that someone takes to move on, a..and I can't really blame the person you know! Because waiting for someone for two or three years! Yeah, I get that. It's okay. Heh."
Hey, you deserve happiness, you deserve someone better than me. So, just go now and be happy, don't you ever feel guilty.

P.P.S. Of course there will always be a part of me waiting for you! Or what was the point of loving you in the first place!

N.B.
>>
'Sup, M.A.
If you for any reason happen to stumble upon this post, with chances of that being one to a fricking quadrillion, that is a message from the higher force. I'm sorry I was always such an awkward mess and sorry for any time I've been to beta to not walk up to you and talk to you. I'm really sorry. Sincerely. But now here I am, proclaiming my love for you on this god-forsaken site. DM me on that normie facebook if you get this. Just write hey.
Love you, you cheeky cunt.
-ND
>>
People are really cruel and don't give a shit.
>>
Hey M.O
We never really talked but i really like you. I dont know what exactly but i guess its everything. The hair the way you move your hands the face gesture the deep stares you can give people the dry and mean humour . This is hwo it feels to be in love?
The first time i noticed how good you looked was 6 months ago and it was entirely by chance,. You were in the background of a picture my friend said and you just finished showering . You had the towel around you but the wet hair and the small shoulders gave me an instant boner.Needless to say i coundt sleep well that night

You probably dont even like me but i caught you glimpsing at me during classes and it felt so good . Its probably all in my head .
Thats why i am writing this letter, probably no one will read it or care for it and you definitely wont read it because you are not as degenrate as me to browse 4chan /r9k/

Good bye sweet love

D.S
Thread posts: 180
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.