[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are femanons obsessed with guys being virgins? Is it because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 16

File: evalion.jpg (68KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
evalion.jpg
68KB, 1024x768px
Why are femanons obsessed with guys being virgins? Is it because that's the only thing they can use to feel a false sense of superiority over men?
>>
I personally wouldn't mind a virgin boy. I think it would be a good thing to make sure that we actually love eachother first.
>>
Because if he's touched another woman he won't like me.
>>
>>37279218
Fact: Getting fucked as a chick is the easiest thing to accomplish, provided you aren't a mcWhale
>>
File: 1430038348218.jpg (32KB, 225x287px) Image search: [Google]
1430038348218.jpg
32KB, 225x287px
>>37279266
>>37279274
pls be in auckland
originoli
>>
>>37279218
Because virginity shows that he's not a lowly animal who can't control his urges. If he had sex with a woman he doesn't love and wasn't willing to spend the rest of his life with, he acted like a stupid r-selective animal. Like a cockroach or a rat. K-selective or bust.
>>
>>37279450
stop posting, ryan
>>
>>37279274
>>37279266 obsessive femanons are best femanons
>>
>>37279450

You can't go for two of us at once. Access denied.
>>
File: 1491673849219.jpg (189KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491673849219.jpg
189KB, 1080x1080px
>>37279457
huh?
>>37279469
sure I can. don't worry, you won't have to see each other.
>>
>>37279454
Holy fuck, I hope my future wife thinks this way
>>
>>37279454
shh, nobody tell her that we just can't get laid because we're ugly and/or terrible people
>>
>>37279266
>>37279274
>>37279454
>>37279461
>>37279526
>>37279564

You all misunderstood my question because you're idiots. Why do femanons obsess over young males being virgins and use it as an endless source to attack others? I just don't understand where the femanons get off, many of them like to claim they are victims and that male privilege exists and that we live in a prude society blah blah blah, but they have this autistic hatred over young guys being virgins and I want to know why they think that way.
>>
>>37279666
Did the girl you orbit call you a virgin?
>>
>>37279666
It's okay, anon.
Mommy won't hurt you
>>
>>37279684

I've never orbited any women, I just notice they use it against me and other guys in arguments and even when unprovoked they will sperg out to no end about young men being virgins. Why do they do that?
>>
>>37279218
1) Only a virgin would be desperate enough to look at me
2) If he could have any other woman then I would not bare
3) This is the only way to match my own insecurity
>>
>>37279666
This is really true. People will think they are more socially skilled, mature and intelligent if they have managed to lose your v-card. It's a fact.

Guys say "oh yeah bro it's no big deal you're a virgin bro I've been there, bro". But in reality they KNOW they are better men. Non virgin dudes get more respect from girls and adult males.

Which sucks because a lot of the time, guys who struggle to lose their virginity really excel intellectually a lot of the time.
>>
>>37279727

See >>37279666

>>37279695

Fuck off femanon, this isn't the time for femdom roleplaying.
>>
>tfw KHV
>acquire bf
>tfw he's held another woman
>tfw another woman has touched his dick
I want to die now desu
>>
>>37279727
Other women look at you like a bitch for it. They do, no matter how you go about it. The whole "it just hasn't happened for me yet" argument they totally don't buy.

They instantly gravitate towards the guys who aren't virgins, meanwhile I could probably get them off 10x better.

There are proven statistics most women have more than 5 partners but only like 20% of men have more than 5 partners? That's because a small group of males has sex with a large female population.

Womens psyche is different. I don't blame them for playing games and stuff.
>>
>>37279666
Because they think it will hurt their ego. Girls mock other females for being virgins. They are heartless monsters who want to control others with sex. It is always about control.
>>
File: 1494039709081.jpg (2MB, 4920x4161px) Image search: [Google]
1494039709081.jpg
2MB, 4920x4161px
I just feel like this pic should be posted in this thread.
>>
>>37279775
Yep, it's even harder for male virgins though. With women they can treat it like a respect/not putting out sorta deal.

But guys who don't put out? It doesn't really exist. It's true, women can play off being a virgin much easier than guys in society.

Women can play cold/hard to get much easier than guys. It's souly because of the normal relationship structure among todays youth.
>>
>>37279218
It's hitting it where it hurts because it is most likely true and not something widely acceptable in society so it just makes for an easy insult
>>
>>37279775
By wanting a virgin male it is like revenge/control/mocking etc. Honestly when you have any question about why do cruel women do horrible shit it is because
1,) they are horny
2.) they want money
3.) they want to use you.
>>
>>37279821
To people it means, you're a failure socially, honestly. When you can't lose your virginity after age 17 shit goes down hill.

It says you aren't compatible with the other peoples monkey minds. Men judge you for it heavily, it heavily taxes you emotionally and psychologically. Being a virgin is tough, not experiencing that healthy intimacy at a young age really effects your social development.
>>
gtfo fake-grills, post pic with timestamp or you're one of us fat virgin losers
>>
>>37279828
They want you to be a pet. That is it. They want control, validation and easy access for if they think you are good enough to fuck. That simple.
>>
>>37279851
having a bad social development is probably my smallest problem.
>>
>>37279881
What's your biggest problem? Lack of social development probably led to it dude.
>>
It means the sex will be shit and that there is something wrong with them if they haven't lost it. They're pretty much putting their social life at risk to do you a potential favor.
>>
>>37279925

But why do femanons bring it up when they are arguing on a namefag site or even a site like here? And why do they always whine about muh prude society and muh slut shaming yet they call guys virgins as an immediate reflexive insult? People like to pretend this doesn't happen and I just need to understand why the femanon minds works this way.
>>
>>37279218
Now, are you asking why we use that as a way to insult you? Cause guys are just overly sensitive to anything involving their dick basically not just being called a virgin.
You could make Chad mad by telling people within earshot his dicks small or he sucks at sex and he'd feel just as shitty as you hearing me laugh with people about you being a virgin, whether you are or not. Its just a really easy way to insult guys and its effective. Hell, even feminists know that when they want to shutdown people in arguments.

If you're asking about why we dislike actual virgins its the fact they've never had sex and getting a woman off is harder than getting a man off. If he's never even been down there before how will he know what to do? Now i'm running the risk of you cumming and being out of commission while i'm sitting here high and dry. Even disregarding this its now become a chore as i have to teach you everything otherwise you'll just jackhammer for a few seconds and be useless. If the guys not a virgin at least his chances have gone up by a good margin of knowing what to do.
>>
>>37280051
Your cunt not as complicated as you think it is, bitch.
>>
>>37280051
>If you're asking about why we dislike actual virgins its the fact they've never had sex and getting a woman off is harder than getting a man off. If he's never even been down there before how will he know what to do? Now i'm running the risk of you cumming and being out of commission while i'm sitting here high and dry. Even disregarding this its now become a chore as i have to teach you everything otherwise you'll just jackhammer for a few seconds and be useless.

>tfw I'm actually good with using toys on the girl
>>
>>37280051

>You could make Chad mad by telling people within earshot his dicks small or he sucks at sex

Have you ever done this to Chad? At least you answered me concisely rather than denying this happens to begin with which is what a lot of women do.
>>
>>37280075
No but its harder to please properly than a penis. Theres multiple layers needed for a satisfying orgasm and 9/10ths of them are mental which makes the "ground game" vastly harder for you to participate in properly.
>>
>>37279454
you sound like a logical person.
I like you.
Even if you didn't think i was your type
would still friend you/10

have to ask, are you a virgin then?
>>
>>37279701
Cause it's socially acceptable to shame men for virginity
>>
>>37280100
A rare skill these days. You should honestly do a class or something and spread the dying art.
>>37280138
I've insinuated but never blatantly said it. Most women use it as a shutdown mechanism. Ex: chads really not getting the hint you or your friends don't want to go home with him so you all start chatting about so and so said he had a small dick or was a virgin oh ew thats gross haha what a loser etc. within earshot.
He'll get angry but at that point he either makes it seem like a legit thing by getting indignant about it or he cuts his losses and leaves. Its a shit feeling cause a circle of girls just laughed at his dick and thats cruel but we don't enjoy being harassed. Trust me, he feels as shitty emotionally when it happens to him as it does when uni-stacey unironically does it to you men have been trained to respond that way by society basically.
>>
>>37279750
call me old fashion or idealistic. But I still believe in soulmates.

imo a pure girl deserves a pure boy.

I vowed loyal to my wife. I just don't know who she is yet.
>>
>>37279923
probably the constant fear of dieing without any achievements, sometimes it gets so bad that I actually want to suicide
>>
>>37280140
Bitch please. half-retarded chad morons make your shit all wet. You're overselling yourself. You people really aren't as complicated as you think you are. Fucking meme.
>>
>>37280187
The dying art is going to have to die with me.
gf loves it too much
>>
>>37280223
>thinks getting wet or even a basic orgasm is comparable in any way, shape, or form to an actual cuntbuster that basic knowledge can bring about
Science even backs it theres "levels" for women but for men the chemical dump is the same regardless if it was actually a mindblower or not.
>>
>>37280231
You guys could do a demonstrative workshop.
Ship it as a feminist thing the uni will throw money at you to make it happen.
>>
>>37279812
i see it this way. if was able to save myself for 2 decades for my wife before i even got to know her.

I know for sure i'm strong enough to never cheat on her once i get to finally find, fall in love, and cherish her.

if a girl doesn't value that kind of devotion. then she prob aint worth risking half your stuff for.
>>
>>37280221
but also the feeling of not being liked by everyone, but that might be due to constant bullying in middle school and partially high school

also when I'm alone I just have an empty feeling that gets worse by the time I'm alone. I have to force myself to do something 24/7, I can't even go to bed properly. If I keep doing nothing I'm even closer to suiciding than due to depression, even though I'm not really sad
>>
>>37280252
there it is again! ayyy

>i'm complicateeeedddd
ok, snowflake whatever you say. You people cum from rape, I'll never take you seriously lmao
>>
>>37280261
Might just be a great idea if she didn't like it when only I was in the room.
>>
>>37280187

>Trust me, he feels as shitty emotionally when it happens to him as it does when uni-stacey unironically does it to you

Well women have never done it to me in real life, only online. In real life they used the oldschool insults of implying or saying or asking if I'm gay, and they'd also say or imply or ask if I had a bad relationship with my mother. You know a lot about this stuff, is there any way we can immunize ourselves to the femanon menace?
>>
>>37280298
No idea how to actually immunize but just realize they have legitimately no idea what they're talking about. Then top that with the realization they're literally nobody to you why even validate them by even dwelling on the baseless insults.
>>
>>37279666
Nice trips, but being sexually inexperienced as a guy gets less bad as you get older. Women start to find it attractive.
>>
>>37280345

Well, you were right to begin with about men and how sensitive we are to things regarding our sexuality and masculinity. The real reason it bothers me is because I know an absolute man-child in his thirties that fits all of the stereotypes these femanons go on about, yet for some reason he is walled off from criticism and I am the exact opposite of him (people that know us in real life say) yet femanons use those stereotypes against me. It's just so unfair and frustrating to me.
>>
>>37279450
I-I'm in Auckland!
>>
>>37279454
Femanon here, totally agree on this.
>>
File: 1433962248212.png (17KB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
1433962248212.png
17KB, 180x200px
>>37280651
Not that guy, but I'm in Auckland too. Flick me an email if you want to get in touch:

[email protected]
>>
>>37280770
sorry to bust your bubble, but I'm actually an ugly dude.
>>
File: 1424666238212.jpg (72KB, 756x686px) Image search: [Google]
1424666238212.jpg
72KB, 756x686px
>>37280792
Get in touch anyway senpai. I'm not looking for anything other than friendship on a site like this anyway. I've got a oneitis anyway.
>>
>>37280672
>>37280651
>>37280770
>>37280792
>>37280809

Oh my god shut the fuck up you fucking FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!
>>
>>37280809
Thanks for the offer man, but I'm too shy and boring for 1-on-1 conversations.
>>
File: Pontification.jpg (103KB, 1219x250px) Image search: [Google]
Pontification.jpg
103KB, 1219x250px
>>37279218
They're attempting to copy the robots in order to endear themselves to this board and thus get orbiters. You fucking teenage normies ruined this board.
>>
>>37280909
Join this NZ discord
/WD6CCsm
>>
>>37279735
oh anon you seem like an angry little boy, come to mommy, she'll make it allll better
>>
>tfw no busty gf to cling to
>>
>>37281169

Fuck off and stop being such a femanon. I'm glad there was at least one femanon here that was very helpful but the rest of you are just horrible.
>>
>>37281405
What a bitter pathetic cunt you are.
>>
>>37281405
come on anon just sink into mommy's arms and tell her how you got hurt
>>
>>37281429

Fuck off you whore, I didn't make this thread for femdom roleplaying go make a general about it if you want to do that.
>>
>>37281441
wasn't me anon come on under the blankets with me, let me wrap my body around you and tell me what went wrong
>>
>>37281436
>>37281463

>t. femanon angry that I won't do femdom roleplay with them

GTFO out of here you bitch. Fucking femanons. Holy shit I hate you all so much. Except for that one that gave us advice up above.
>>
>>37281536
oh, you're trying to be a brat, I got you
well you disobedient brat if you don't come over here I'm getting the rope
>>
>>37281553
>tfw no gf in general desu famalam
>>
>>37279218
STOP MAKING GOD DAMN THREADS ABOUT FEMALES YOURE GIVING THEM THE ATTENTION THAT THEY CRAVE
>>
>>37281553

Can you stop? This is sexual harassment. Stop being such a femanon and go away, if you come near me with a rope I will smite you you whore.
>>
>>37281675
you only say that because you haven't ended up as one of my toys
mommy will show you pleasure you never dreamed of
>>
>>37281702
>mommy will show you pleasure you never dreamed of
what? how?
>>
I'd actually prefer a virgin boy. Whenever I've used virgin as an insult, it was not because I had an issue with virginity, but because i knew it was going to upset whoever pissed me off.

It's like baldness. My dad's bald, my best friend is bald, my kids will probably be bald, etc. I have no issue with baldness and I don't think it hurts a man's chances that bad. I still relished when my high school bully went bald at 17 because I knew his confidence was trash. See "
Arguing with holes" although this isn't unique to women, just this partocular manifestation is.

Tldr: because you give petty, vicious people such as myself power over you

> btw my bully is bald, a virgin, and currently dropping out of uni because of depression
> feels good man
>>
>>37281803
Do you have someone you like Anon? ;_;
>>
>>37281702

You will never have power over me you whore!

>>37281803

>I'd actually prefer a virgin boy

why

>Tldr: because you give petty, vicious people such as myself power over you

How do we stop the femanon menace, how do we not let you harm us anymore?
>>
>>37281803
How did he bully you? Also now I feel bad that I'm not a virgin, I wish I had met a nice girl like you.
>>
Because I don't want Stacey's used goods. Manwhores are gross.
>>
>>37281979
I share the same sentiment. I'm saving myself for the virgin girl I will meet and love.
>>
>>37281979
>wanting a virgin man
didn't know you wanted to date 13 year olds
>>
>>37281861
I did. He browses here. He wasn't into me.

>>37281935
> why
Eh, I'm a virgin. I know intellectually it doesn't matter, but an insecure part of my brain would go "I'm just a number". I know where my thought process would lead and try to avoid situations that would bring out the worst in me. Plus we'd probablg have more in common being twenty something Virgins with Rage. If I met the love of my life, though, I really wouldn't care. This is just theoretical "hurr post ideal bf" thread nonsense.

> stop

Well, I don't think you can stop the insults because collectively "lol u virgin" will always upset some dude somewhere. As long as it has that potential, people will use it. It's like racial slurs - even if a black dude comes to term with the word nigger and isn't ( or says he is not) phased, the fact some black people are means it will always be the go-to for people who are mad. Very few people have thre strength of character to only attack things worthy of crticism ( moral behaviour, personal failures) during arguments.

The best you can do is change your perspective and not be bothered by it. You start by faking it until you make it. If someone calls you a virgin, just own it and don't let on you're upset. Make it seem THEY'RE childish for using such a high school tactic. Act aloof.
>>
>>37282032
>I did. He browses here. He wasn't into me.
What did you like about him?
>>
>>37281949
He just hated me for no reason.
> left thumbtacks on my chair
> would post mean things on everything I did on social media until I stopped
> would make fun of me for having a crush on a " loser", aka another robot who was also fat.
> would always say mean things after everything I said in class, regardless of what I said
> would always follow me around because he knew he scared me and would make me nervous to talk

It's really weird. I had bullies who physically assualted me, but this guy creeped me out way worse. I admit this doesn't sound THAT bad, but it was something in his personality. He gave me very scary vibes.

I had other future-robots who hated me, but I largely took it in stride because I recognised that they were angry in that way all insecure teenaged boys are angry. One pajeet used to physically slap me and call me fat and it didn't bother me too bad because I knew he was a miserable depressive who's parents put way too much pressure on him. This guy was different. He seemed to be the type of person who would distribute Bleach Girl's nudes or email Porsch Girl's pictures to her baby sisters. There was something vaguely ruthless about the guy that made me deeply paranoid.

> i turned out to be right

TLDR: he wasn't the worst bully I had, but I think he had the most pathological personality, so being on his shit-list creeped me out.

>Plus it wasn't like I didn't make a Toomblr specifically to troll another girl who was a future Dash con participant.
>Everyone is a prick in high school.
> but this guy man
> would not be surprised if he went full Sam Hyde and shot up some normies
>>
>>37282181
He was obviously in love with you, dummy
>>
>>37282181
Not the guy you're answering, but it's so weird to read an experience about a woman being bullied by a man.

I've literally never seen it happen in real life. Seems like the sort of stuff that only happens in movies (and even then, involving really young kids). If you're adults, wouldn't people's inclination be to ostracize the man for publicly bullying a woman (constantly and to that degree)? It makes no sense.
>>
>>37282075
> like
He was funny, relatable, talented and into the same stuff as me. He was also cute, which allowed me to project my narratives onto him.

I think he's transcended sex desu. He has his waifu and I think that's enough for him. Serves me right for trying to steal his precious mana.
>>
>>37280519
>but being sexually inexperienced as a guy gets less bad as you get older. Women start to find it attractive.
I've never heard this before
>>
>>37282240
I wish I could get a girl to love me..
>>
>>37282265
>I wish I could get a girl to love me..
Why? It's pointless unless you love her back, which is almost impossible.
>>
>>37279218
>>37279666
Well, Satan, it's simple.

You ever see that "arguing with holes" pic? There's a smidgen of truth to it.

Plus, I imagine that it's an obvious and easy target for trolling. /r9k/ complains about its posters' virginity all the fucking time, expressing tons of insecurity and rage over it. If a femanon is coming here to get lulz out of trolling people, why wouldn't she go after virginity?
>>
>>37282208
> in love
Nah. Like all socially awkward, insecure white boys, he had a thing for Asians.

> I'm black
> and no one ever has crushes on me

> we were on a field trip
> during the field trip, it became big news that Asian Student Body President was dating My Cousin.
> he spergs out
> starts asking Pajeet and Rodge you Can't Dodge Hapa friends how she could " fucking go for a disgusting smelly nigger"
> everyone on the bus is staring
> i give him a paniced, forced smile because it was the only thing i could think to do
>>
>>37282222
Only hot chicks have life on easy mode. If you're ugly ( or just average and a sperg), the gloves are off. It helps when they don't see you as a woman.

Most of my bullies were male. I can think of four seperate men who bullied me actively, and only one woman. They were all popular and well liked. One of them is student council president at a ( way shittier than mine) university.

> it was pretty great though because years later my family saw them in a bar
> and because they were male kt was okay for my brother's friends to physically intimidate them
>>
>>37282336
It's very hard to believe you. If he did something that egregious with that many witnesses, it would have been extremely easy to get him expelled from the school.

Here comes some retarded reason you didn't pursue that option, right? lol
>>
>>37279218
Normalfags use 'virgin' as an insult because they really do think that having sex with somebody makes them superior to you. All women are normalfags so you see it from them the most.
>>
>>37279218
All girls who say that they wouldnt mind virgin boys are lying. It's the same as believing that women can give solid dating advice how to get other girls.
>>
>>37282496
Yeah it is along the lines of women who say they don't care about height, they just happen to only have had "chemistry" with 6'2 men
>>
>>37282449
> he didn't say it to me
> i didn't care about the word nigger
> no one else cared
> even if i did, if I was scared of this guy his expulsion would come to an end and he'd be pissed

Did you not go to high school? Literally everyone said literally nigger literally all the time. Literally.
>>
File: 1351372206507.jpg (37KB, 314x263px) Image search: [Google]
1351372206507.jpg
37KB, 314x263px
>>37279454
This actually hits me pretty hard.

I've fucked a few women who were sorta trashy in college. Definitely wouldn't be willing to spend my life with any of them. I genuinely regret it. It obviously felt good, but I wasn't in love with any of them, and it felt empty and gross afterward. Instead of thinking, "Oh, hey there! Good morning, beautiful," upon waking up, it was, "Fuuuuck, get out of my room..." Nothing at all like sex with a lover or a friend.

It was definitely pure horniness and some stupid need for validation of my prowess that made me do it. Not even proud of that boost to my body count.

It makes me sympathetic to girls who slut it up in their freshman year, but it doesn't elevate the behavior, or them, or myself, in my eyes. It honestly felt like I cheapened and insulted one of the most wonderful and beautiful parts of life. I wouldn't feel proud telling my future wife about it.

In combination with the number of times my dick has actually gotten me in trouble, it makes me wonder if I'm actually stupid in regard to those decisions.

For what it's worth, it's changed my attitude, but considering how many guys wouldn't be okay with, "I made some poor decisions, and I learned from them, and now I'm ready to be wholesome," I have to wonder if I'm any better than the roasties /r9k/ shits on, at least in spirit.

I honestly hope it wasn't a woman posting this, because it actually sorta hurts, and I don't think it's just the booze making it hurt.

And r-selective vs. k-selective was the perfect way to put that.
>>
>>37282449
>getting expelled for saying nigger

underage ban pls go
>>
>>37282532
Yeah, it's in the same category. Women dont want to risk their social status by saying truth so they much rather say the ambivalent things but do the exact opposite. By the definition virgin short guy with nice personality should have the equal stand with tall cocky player but we all know the truth.
>>
>>37282563
haha get rekt normalfag
>>
>>37282563
>I have to wonder if I'm any better than the roasties /r9k/ shits on, at least in spirit.
Nah, the higher partners count (assuming you're not manwhore) the better man is treated because he radiates confidence around other women.
>>
>>37282563
Relax. I'm a virgin, and whils I'd prefer another virgin, it's nbd. It's mostly because of associated personality traits. The sort of man to be promiscuous probably doesn't respect women, impulsive, etc. The keyword is probably. If you're not those things, it shouldn't be an issue.

People on this site need to calm down regarding virginity because no one who isn't mentally ill cares that much.
>>
File: niggernigger.jpg (136KB, 670x905px) Image search: [Google]
niggernigger.jpg
136KB, 670x905px
>>37282535
>>37282568
I don't care about the word nigger (pic related).

I'm saying it's just connected to a pattern of malice against you, a long list of malice for which there seem to have been many witnesses, hence it would have been easy to pursue expelling him after a certain point.

I literally call people in my family niggers for fun. Literally.
>>
what does that nazi bitch have to do with the topic, tho?
>>
>>37281999
Well I'm doing a postgrad course that has CS, maths, and physics courses so I think I have a decent chance of meeting a pure man that's 20+.
>>
File: feeyilz.jpg (48KB, 680x536px) Image search: [Google]
feeyilz.jpg
48KB, 680x536px
>>37282643
>People on this site need to calm down regarding virginity because no one who isn't mentally ill cares that much.
It's not like I wish I was a virgin. I don't regret sex with my ex or with my friends. I love them, it felt like a consummation of the relationship that ought to happen, and in those cases it caused CRAZY butterflies in my chest instead of that empty feeling.

I just feel bad because of the insincerity and impulsivity that went into the other fucks. Again, it feels like cheapening something good.

I understand why people on this board have complexes about their virginities, but I honestly feel like that's more them internalizing a bunch of unhealthy shit from society at large than mental illness.

I could explain further, but that would be a wall of text, and I'm not sure anybody wants to read it. In any case, thanks. Kinda reassuring.

>>37282767
I don't treat them badly, though. That's the thing. I feel bad for having slept with people I don't sincerely care about, on its own. No lying, no insults, no pretense, no leading anybody on, nothing like that. Just the act felt cheap.

I dunno if you're assuming that I treat Stacies like shit because I'm on /r9k/ or because I'm a guy, but I don't.

>>37282644
>that pic
I fucking lost it. Thanks for the smile, anon.
>>
>>37282849
You're niggin' welcome
>>
>>37279218
It's sexy and I come here to jack off to their desperation.
>>
File: fv01.png (214KB, 700x1005px) Image search: [Google]
fv01.png
214KB, 700x1005px
>>37279666
>as an endless source to attack others?
never heard that teasing is a sign of affection?

She is interested in you because you show that you aren't a low life hump and dump animal but are waiting for your oneitis.Who wouldn't want a qt blushing virgin? It's just that porn stole most of the male innocence and nowdays even most virgins aren't cute anymore.
>>
>>37282853
> yes
I find this adorable.

> problem
I was referring to two very different scenarios. If the teachers didn't respond to overt physical and verbal abuse from one group of kids, why would they take me seriously if I went to them about another individual who was significantly more covert?

> he said mean things after or during class
I didn't report every single incident. I was the only witness. Would only show that he got to me and encourage him. Best to play dead.
> tacks on chair
" How did you know it was him?" " Well, uh, he gave me a look."
> social media harassment
He used dummy accounts.
> following me
" I don't understand why anon is so upset, am I not allowed to sit down?"

It's super easy to get away with this stuff. Teachers don't care unless your parent is breathing down their neck.

>>37282849
> treat Stacies like shit

The way you described the morning after sounds like you told them to GTFO. You seemed to hold these women in serious contempt. I'm sorry if I misunderstood.

I don't really care if the guy I date is a virgin, too, but I would drop him like a rock if he described the women he was with as whores or something because it would be the epitome of hypocrisy. You didn't do that, though.

> the stuff about happy sex between lovers > hookups was pretty cute desu fampai smdh

>tfw no r select bf
Unless you can give me literally billions of children, I don't care. I'm a codkin.
>>
>>37282764
Cute, have fun Anon ;~;
>>
>>37282849
Feel free to longpost, feelanon.

Yeah, I completely missed the point of your post. I'm so used to /r9k/ hating sluts that even when they score I still assumed it would be present.

I empathise with those feels, anon. If I had sex earlier, I'd probably feel the same.
>>
>>37283063
>I find this adorable.
You had best!

>If the teachers didn't respond to overt physical and verbal abuse from one group of kids
Teachers - plural - so either multiple teachers saw multiple incidents of overt abuse or multiple teachers saw at least one incident of overt abuse, right?

If what you're saying is true that they didn't respond, I don't blame you for feeling helpless, but in retrospect you know that you could've just gotten rid of the bullies and gotten teachers severely penalized (appealing to the ministry, bringing local news media into it - they have a hard-on for publicly castrating garbage teachers).

But yeah I understand your predicament a bit better now. Honestly, should've just walked around with a hidden tape recorded for a few days.
>>
>>37282849
> society vs mentally ill
I already responded but it was to the other part of your comment so whatever.

I agree that the weird virgin complexes of a lot of people on this site are informed by social attitudes towards virginity, gender roles, etc.

However /r9k/'s ( inb4 monolith) unique virgin obsession is a pretty specific pattern of neuroses that are indicative of low self esteem, depression, paranoia and PDs.

Like, a man feeling bad because he's a virgin is sane because our society places high value on sex as a milestone and a component of masculinity.

However /r9k/'s trend of
> women hate virgins
> virgin walk
> genetic failure
> my whole life is ruined bc tfw no gf
> etc

is abnormal and indicative of unhealthy modes of thinking.
>>
>>37283141
> ministry
That would be super financially and time exhaustive.

> news media
Would make me a target.

It's like the Streisand effect. If you freak out, people just treat you worse because you're stimulating.

Plus, I had no resentment towards my teachers. I was angry at them for neglecting what was happening, but that doesn't mean they didn't enrich my life in some other way. Ruining someone's life takes a lot of vitriol. At some point, you just want to suck it up, graduate, and gtfo of dodge.

> less justifiable
> but whenever i actually have to articulate how i feel about a situation i always feel bad or embarassed afterwards
> like i over reacted
I think part of it is my fear of being perceived as hysterical ( woman), chimping out ( black), or both ( angry black lady stereotype). If I ever did tell the news the process of repeating my story would probably convince me it wasn't a big deal and make me want to retreat. I don't like to be perceived of as whiny ( because I am).
>>
>>37279218
More like virgins are obsessed with virginity and sex.
>>
File: 180149_6187581.jpg (178KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
180149_6187581.jpg
178KB, 1280x720px
>>37282984
Virginity isn't something I would tease anybody about, particularly a guy, just like I wouldn't tease somebody over any perceived defect. It doesn't matter if you intend it as a sign of affection. Everybody should know that such teasing is almost universally going to be hurtful to a dude's confidence, and might bug him for months or even years. Life isn't hentai.

>>37283063
Hey, outright misogyny isn't an unfair assumption on this board. It's cool.

>>37283133
All right, I'm going for it.

>>37283195
said, society places value on sex as a rite of passage and an indicator of masculine prowess. It's not surprising that somebody who's a virgin would develop a complex.

I think there's another component to it, too, though. It's dread regarding future relationships, particularly marriage. It's fair to assume that there's an extremely high chance that a woman in her 20's or 30's has had multiple sexual partners. A guy could easily fear that he won't be experienced enough to please such a woman, and even saying that his virginity is "okay" or "cute" is probably going to cut pretty deep. Beyond that, though, it's fair to assume that sex will mean completely different things to the partners in that relationship. To the woman who's had multiple partners, the sex with this guy is going to be in the context of every other fuck she's had, and to him, it's a game-changer (compounded with the rite-of-passge shit; see above). That isn't just an imbalance of power, it's a fundamental difference in the way they view what is probably a core component of the relationship. It's probably a difference in how much they value it, too. A guy who's losing his virginity to a long-term partner a few decades in life has every reason to fear that.

On top of that, virgin-shaming is TOTALLY a thing, and it's everywhere. On top of THAT, though, is the fact that sex is fundamentally connected to reproduction. In Darwinian terms, it's literally a competition.
(CONT)
>>
>>37283461
>Virginity
>defect
It's a virtue, not a defect
>>
>>37283461
(CONT)
On some primal level, having sex with somebody is saying, "It'd be cool if more people like you existed." There's a huge degree of validation in that, not just of a person's prowess, but of their very right to exist. I know that comes across as cold-blooded, but it makes total sense.

Take that in the context of virgin-shaming, and of sex as a rite of passge ("I'm gonna make you a man," she says as she mounts him...), then throw in media (American Pie and its sequels, anybody?), particularly porn. Throw in the idea that everybody is being validated in this fashion, and you're not.

Then throw in jealousy. Remember Elliot Rogers' manifesto? These guys run a real risk of feeling like they're being treated unfairly. "Why do they have sex with THESE dumb assholes, and not me? What's wrong with their judgement?" Then it's not just validation of sexual prowess. It becomes perceived as every possible trait that could be attractive in the people who are getting laid being prioritized over every possible trait that could be attractive in the guy who isn't. Status. Intelligence. Conversational skill. Physique. Sense of humor. Accomplishment. Virtually everything that one would want to perpetuate in Darwinian terms. It becomes total validation of "Chad" and total invalidation of the virgin, the genetic dead-end.

And then they come here.

Not saying it isn't mental illness, but holy fuck, there's a lot bound up in it.

>>37283497
I said "perceived defect."
>>
>>37283561
>"perceived defect."
I wonder who would percive it as a defect if a man isnt a hustler. Besides him, maybe (if he isn't doing this out of moral considerations)
>>
>>37283616
Again, I think Elliot is the perfect example here.

He idolized and desired an extremely shallow, Hollywood version of a social life and of status, and it ate him alive that he didn't have it. People do that with sex, too. A lot.
>>
File: Let's see.png (276KB, 512x368px) Image search: [Google]
Let's see.png
276KB, 512x368px
Finally a quality thread here. Don't let it die - I wanna lurk moar.
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.