[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ here just wondering why you degenerates don't have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1484972427255.png (99KB, 1149x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484972427255.png
99KB, 1149x500px
/pol/ here just wondering why you degenerates don't have a job again. It's honestly like you want to be total losers.
>>
Because I'm in education for trade
>>
>>37278840
Because I'm in University studying for my degree which takes up most of my time.
>>
>>37278840
I have a job. It's just not a normal job.
I'm too depressed to be functional. I also have aspergers there for, my abilities are limited.
I don't want to be a loser.
>>
>>37278859
>>37278892
That's good but still getting a job should help you be more normal.

>>37278914
Depression isn't real get over it.
>>
/pol/ is dead
don't ever come to my board ever again
>>
>comes to r9k to make fun of people
>is unironically on a japanese imageboard browsing boards because he has nothing better to do
>>
>>37278954
Shut the fuck up loser.

>>37278957
Not making fun of you I'm trying to help you be less of a loser. You people just need to get over "muh depression" and your other meme mental illnesses.
>>
>>37278928
Fuck you.
Depression is real. I thought I was lazy asshole until I took a drug that made me feel normal for once in my life. Talking to people didn't make me feel exhasted, I wanted to clean my room, I wanted to hang out with my friends, I didn't feel dread when I needed to go to the store, and I would actually come home from work and not feel.absolutely exhausted.
Unfortunately that drug also came with horrible side effects. Nausea, vomiting, constipation, light headedness, and not having control of my bladder. So I'm no longer taking that drug and I'm back to feeling mentally like shit.
>>
>>37278840
>>>r/le_Drumpf

P.S.
End yourself.
>>
>>37278928
>>37278928
I'm already normal. Not a virgin since I was 17, I have a gf now and am very social if I want to be. I don't even belong on this board.
>>
>>37279029
Depression isn't fucking real retard. It's all in your head it's made up by big pharma so the jews can make more money selling drugs.
>>
>>37278840
Because most of us here are 25+ who have been crushed by actual life experiences, not 17 year old republican ANCAP Benedictine evangelicals who use conservative religious and political ideals as a facade to hide from social interaction and worldly pleasure

>fun is degenerate
>>
>>37279029

Don't you think spending too much time on a shit board like r9k is making you sad?
>>
>>37279053
...you're either a troll or you're so stupid and ignorant you might as well be mentally retarted.
>>
>>/pol/ here
>has clearly been on /pol/ for less than a few months tops
yeah maybe I'll just go wander on over to /jp/, save some chinese drawings, then come back over here and shitpost in their name too
eat shit foreigner filth
>>
>>37279064
If you're over 25 get a fucking job get over "muh depression" it's all in your fucking head.
>>
>>37278928
I'm not allowed to get a job because if I have income I'm not eligible for free school
>>
File: 1482944807331.jpg (47KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
1482944807331.jpg
47KB, 645x968px
tfw to unintelligent too get a job
tfw mexicans saturate the unskilled labor market too much
>>
>>37279084
Depression isn't real it's a fucking meme mental illness.
>>
>>37279102
Thanks, you just said that a second ago.
How about you drop some sources before I drop some animal gore you normalfag shit.
>>
>>37279069
No. Misery loves company. I'm glad I'm not the only fuck up. Tbh lurking on /pol/ was depressing for me. It's full of people who are bitter.
>>
>>37279053
This is just pathetic if you think this is real.
>>37279102
Please just get some help if you believe this.
>>
>>37279089
Yeah dude you're right, that's why you spent prom night posting on Facebook about helicopter rides and BASED Lauren Southern

Your entire worldview is warped by contrarian political extremism because you've grown to take your own perceived intellect as superior to centuries of scholarly works and historical facts
>>
>>37279122
Oh no animal gore. I'm from /pol/ retard give me your worst.
>>
>>37279134
Confirmed not from /pol/
As your kind says these days:
>Sad!
>>
>>37279142
I see animals getting killed all the time on /pol/. You never see the threads where we post videos of niggers dying?
>>
File: pepe chess.png (342KB, 427x576px) Image search: [Google]
pepe chess.png
342KB, 427x576px
>>37279053
Clinical depression is real, I'd say that the amount of people that have genuine, clinical depression is very very small though

I think that 90% of people who have depression/anxiety or any of those entry level "mental illnesses" don't however, or if they do it's by choice as they could easily fix their solution by just getting more vitamin D, cleaning up their diets and reducing screen/internet consumption time. Depression in 2017 is a by-product of the lazy lifestyles so many people have and nothing more, which again is cured by a lazy solution, medication.

Those who suffer genuine clinical depression I feel sorry for, but for most people I don't. It's just a shitty way to mask your bad behavior because calling someone who is "mentally ill" out on it is taboo. At the end of the day though this is the only chance at life we have and if you derive more suffering from this world than you do pleasure you may as well just kill yourself objectively. Depression is purposeless and does nothing but steal what very little time away from you that you already have, if you aren't making an effort to beat your depression and enjoy wallowing in self pity you may as well end it.
>>
>>37278840
I have a job. I just don't have a bunch of friends/family or any relationship experience like the normals do.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.