[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be in high school >Tell a joke that everyone clearly hears

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 258.png (42KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
258.png
42KB, 300x100px
>Be in high school
>Tell a joke that everyone clearly hears
>No one laughs, all stare at me awkwardly
>A few seconds later, popular kid tells the same joke
>It's word for word
>Everyone is hysterical
>Teacher is holding his gut
>Girl winks at him

Why?
>>
>>37278547
>Why?
Because it never happened.
>>
>>37278547
You're probably like amy schumer and fuck up everything. Kill yourself
>>
>>37278569
>You're probably like amy schumer

Ouch, dude. Did you really have to go that far?
>>
>>37278547
They were mocking you. That's why it's funny. Because when you told it you actually thought it'd be funny. So when he retells you shitty joke it's now funny because they have the callback from when it fell completely flat as a shit joke.
>>
>>37278569
An enemy has been slain
>>
>Going to Highschool
Found your problem OP
I attended 3 weeks total of highschool , then I grew a brain.
>>
>>37278547
for the same reason that the difference between being cool and creepy is how attractive you are to women
>>
>>37278547
chad magic
>>
>be in elementary school
>the cool new kid sees me drawing
>says he is a better artist
>i just keep drawing and dont say anything
>the homeroom teacher is also art teacher and has seen both our art, overhears the boasting kid
>she says well then we will have a contest
>makes me and him go to the front of the class and draw something then let the class vote and decide the better artist
>i dont want to go but she makes me, she thinks that me winning will boost my confidence or something i guess
>try my best
>cool new kids drawing is pretty bad
>class votes, all the girls vote for new kid
>new kid wins, he does grow up to be a chad, but i guess he one was all along
>>
File: 1495735815083.jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1495735815083.jpg
17KB, 225x225px
>>37278547
>be OP
>be ugly
>try to make a public joke

It's as if you thought you were attractive.
So cute.
>>
>>37278547
probably because he was high on potenuse
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.