[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Even as a fembot, I find all the threads about fembots of questioning

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4023.jpg (34KB, 225x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4023.jpg
34KB, 225x400px
Even as a fembot, I find all the threads about fembots of questioning fembots so fucking boring and repetitive. Do you people not have anything else to post about?
>>
>>37276157
i hope that isnt u desu very ugly
>>
>>37276157
Post a thread if you want dude no one's stopping you.
Hey whoa you just did and it's a boring metathread
>>
How do I get a scene gf?
>>
>>37276157
that girl looks like she smells like cat piss
>>
>>37276198
I post bait threads occasionally, they get a lot of responses. Fembot threads are just so boring. How do you swarm to posts that are supposedly by a female? Ridiculous.
>>
>>37276157
This is a bad thread and you should feel bad. Questioning what
>>
>>37276242
It's a real mystery. Wrapped in an enigma. Perplexing. Makes you think.
>>
>>37276157
The most pertinent issue in my life is my lack of intimacy and internet conversation with the opposite sex is the closest simulation to that I am able to achieve while I'm working my way out of a rut I have found myself in.

I could talk about which dungeon synth and vaporwave albums i like and which ones i don't like and why. I could talk about political shit (though I'm completely burnt out on that right now). I could talk about magic the gathering, but all those things seem like a waste of time because I'm single and I want to have a cozy traditional family man life and I feel like I'm becoming an old adolescent.
>>
>I'm a fembot
Do you have anything else to post about?
>>
>>37276334
How does talking to a fembot about her virginity or lack of or about just sone stupid nonsense even come close to intimacy? Spend more time on self improvement threads because people on here come and "graduate" almost, you don't want to be here forever.
>>
>>37276157
>i'm not like other fembots xDDD

Roasties can't fucking be '''fem'''bots. Fuck off.
>>
>>37276388
That's not it, you retard. My point is that it's lame to talk about fembots every day.
>>
>>37276382
i don't talk to fembots about their virginity. I talk to them about all kinds of things. Unlike most robots I have a job and a place of my own and have had gfs in the past, though I met them through okcupid, so idgaf about virginity.

I don't want to be on here forever, I'd like to take a nice fembot off here and be cozy with her.
>>
>>37276429
get a job you dumb ugly bitch
>>
Well, girls are a big deal. Half the planet. Half of our lives are gonna be thinking about them. And not many of us have any contact with girls.
>>
>>37276536
yeah this. A huge part of a man's life is to prove his worth to a female, and the other part of his life is to take care of the female that deemed him worthy. If I wasn't trying for a good woman, I wouldn't be trying much at all in life.
>>
>>37276573
That's sad, I'm sorry you think that way
>>
Everyone is this thread is gay

Op, go suck a dick
>>
>>37276694
It's the fucking truth, for most of us
>>
>>37276157
I think this is because every guy on r9k is lonely and fembots know that. It's pandering on the fembot's part and pandering on the robot's part. We're all just pathetic.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.