[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

autistic shit you do: > knock on doors with the back of my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11

File: bleh.gif (938KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
bleh.gif
938KB, 160x160px
autistic shit you do:

> knock on doors with the back of my hand
> shout death grips lyrics in private
> fix my appearance constantly (pull down unzipped hoodie to below the waist, pull up jeans (while wearing a belt), part my hair
> have a tendency to tear up for no reason and thus rub my eyes a lot
>>
>>37275966
you've got red on you
>>
File: neverseenvag.jpg (82KB, 600x857px) Image search: [Google]
neverseenvag.jpg
82KB, 600x857px
>>37276044
sometimes i like to hug my pillow in bed and imagine it's someone i can cuddle with
>>
File: tumblr_o9yjeaCT881rp0vkjo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9yjeaCT881rp0vkjo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x213px
>>37276094
ah shit woops sorry man i tend to delete my posts alot if they sound wrong or something dumb

i'll tell more autistic shit i do that i can think of

> overly self-conscious
> if i get too uncomfortable i cry
> i don't know how to sit right sometimes, stand, and walk

probably got more but whatever for now
>>
I still have stuffed animals and I cuddle one at night while i sleep
>>
>act like a racist white person from the south, say FUCKING DIRTY NIGGER and shit, all ironically
>think of myself doing something but imagine it's someone else
>play with imaginary cats
>if see a picture of a cat move the cursor over it pretending I'm stroking it
>pretend I'm a speed runner, say I'm getting really bad RNG here folks etc. when fucking up
>re-read posts I made and pretend I'm someone else reading them
>when waiting for a web page to load, blink eyes slowly until it's loaded
>when watching a western cartoon or movie imagine what the japanese dub would sound like
>watch video of people arguing and start getting worked up and shouting at the wall
>have "word triggers", hard to explain but certain very particular words set me off, and certain types of words I avoid altogether, an example is the word edgy which I always flinch when I hear in public
>>
>>37275966
>Hit update on threads 1 second after the auto refresh has gone off
>>
>>37276263
You really like posting in these threads don't you anon?
>>
>>37275966
Seeing normies address dumb normie shit as what destroyed my life before it even began makes me see how far this board has gone to being like reddit

gold 4 u kind normoid
>>
>>37276294
your calling me a normie?
>>
>>37276249
>I still have stuffed animals and I cuddle one at night while i sleep
that's really cute anon
>>
File: autismdog.jpg (1MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
autismdog.jpg
1MB, 3024x4032px
>>37276336
thanks man, it's really embarrassing
>coping with loneliness 101
>>
>>37276284
maybe it's...autistic shit I do
>>
>>37276249
that's not autistic anon. i do it too and im not an autist
>>
File: 6ePJzKS.gif (2MB, 640x272px) Image search: [Google]
6ePJzKS.gif
2MB, 640x272px
>>37276249
i used to do the exact same thing even in middle school, i stopped around freshman year of highschool, this also include me leaving the kitchen light on and leaving my door open, i had the family dog sleep with me alot

>>37276418
nice plushie
>>
>>37276453
I dunno anon, I think it's pretty weird
>>37276480
I'm 20
also thanks senpai
>>
File: 1495584226526.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1495584226526.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>37276511
is that a webkinz by the way?
>>
>>37276418
Adorable desu. Both you and plushie.
>>
I go on hikes and pretend I'm walking with my imaginary gf.
>>
>>37275966
Cry to anime
>>
File: 438559-izumo_ep._11.png (456KB, 699x477px) Image search: [Google]
438559-izumo_ep._11.png
456KB, 699x477px
>>37276535
Nah, I got it from a zoo

>>37276546
Thanks anon you're really nice
>>
>>37275966
I like making eye contact with strangers I walk by, or people in their cars. It lets me see who they are for a moment.
>>
>talk to myself
>start laughing out of nowhere
>mumble incoherently when talking to people
About above: it's not usual so it's not like they think I'm shy. We'll just be having normal conversation and then suddenly a sentence or two comes out "mergiwrjwmrgmsrb" and they think I had a stroke.
>awkwardly not making eye contact, can feel them trying to draw my eyes in, meet eyes for like one second, go back to staring directly to the right or left of them
>constantly stretch my neck or shoulders backward, or crack bones a lot
>shake hands sometimes
>stutter and tremble if I'm very very happy in an intellectually engaging conversation (rare)
>make really terrible unfunny jokes and then get super furious for a second or two afterwards. Like seeing red furious. And it shows. I can control it after like a second tho. I can never tell if people see
>act way too buddy-buddy with people I just met

Kill me
>>
>>37276724
When I make unfunny jokes I get pissed too. I can't get very buddy-buddy with strangers--I wish I could--but I have too much self-control and distrust it seems.
>>
>>37276724
Are you me? Original originallll
>>
Being a NEET hikki in my super silent home made me be super aware of sounds. So the few times I have to go out I'll often sorta turn my head to any loud sounds as a reflex.

I'm also self-conscious as fuck and I'm always thinking the way I'm sitting, walking, standing, or anything really is awkward, then I try to fix it and I probably make it look even more awkward since it's forced.
>>
>>37276825
I don't WANT to get buddy-buddy, it's pathetic and awkward.

They always get super weirded out. I hate it so much

Sometimes it's good, if the person is naturally shy or low self esteem it usually makes them feel good, and I've made some good friends that way.

I'm trying to learn to tell the types of people apart
>>
The other day I was with my younger brother, a little drunk, doing some idiot shit (dribbling a basketball literally as hard as I could which, if you've never done it before, looks retarded), saying dumb stuff, etc. but he wasn't laughing that much and I realized when I looked around that two girls were sitting out front of the train station watching me. I straight up ran away
>>
also sometimes when people are talking to me for more than a short amount of time I quickly lose interest and just start getting angry at them for not shutting up (in my head never actually say anything to them)
>>
>>37275966
ITS SUCH A LONG WAY DOOOOOWNNNNN

ORIGAMO
>>
File: shaun-dead-gif-pub.gif (441KB, 400x168px) Image search: [Google]
shaun-dead-gif-pub.gif
441KB, 400x168px
ogh fuck
>>
File: reviewbrah.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
reviewbrah.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>crawl up the stairs like a dog, even if public if there's no one else on the stairwell have been caught before
>if it's quiet like on the train and no one is talking I will try to scream and exhale as loudly as possible without opening my mouth or activating my voicebox until someone starts looking at me
>whenever something good on the computer happens get up and start flailing my arms and legs around like I'm hardcore dancing in a mosh pit
>REEE at normies if they're walking too slow in public, but only if they're not an old person or a little child that might get scared
>scream JUUUUUUUUST at the top of my lungs if I'm home alone and the neighbors are both at work and something bad has happened to me
>whenever I meet someone analyze their body for their "weak spot", similar to the VATS system on Fallout - Like a fat person could have 5% resistance on their gut but their legs would be more vulnerable as if you take them out they all fall hard
>>
File: wew.gif (427KB, 200x198px) Image search: [Google]
wew.gif
427KB, 200x198px
>>37277687
>>whenever I meet someone analyze their body for their "weak spot", similar to the VATS system on Fallout - Like a fat person could have 5% resistance on their gut but their legs would be more vulnerable as if you take them out they all fall hard

kek but wtf
>>
>>37275966
> fix my appearance constantly (pull down unzipped hoodie to below the waist, pull up jeans (while wearing a belt), part my hair
>>37276263
>>re-read posts I made and pretend I'm someone else reading them
>>37276269
>Hit update on threads 1 second after the auto refresh has gone off

I relate to all of these things very closely. also
>if moving through a room with people in it, i will wipe my nose, rub my eye, scratch the side of my face, etc., or otherwise do something to give an excuse for tiltiing my head or averting my eyes
>>
>repeat self twice when excited

Not intentionally, it sort of just slips out as if I had only thought about it the first time.

One of my friends says I also narrate things I'm going to do.

>when telling joke and person doesn't react, I just keep adding more shit while waiting for them to say something, panic is evident in my eyes
>>
>actually, legitimately have clinical, weapons-grade autism
>go out of my way to hit on visibly autistic girls
>stim constantly
>>
>>37276094
me too anon, me too

at this point im too numb to feel ashamed of myself
>>
>>37275966
Memorize and later write down the outfits and outstanding details of people I meet until it fills up one standard composition notebook, then burn it.
>>
>>37275966
>> knock on doors with the back of my hand
>> fix my appearance constantly (pull down unzipped hoodie to below the waist, pull up jeans (while wearing a belt), part my hair
Doesnt everybody do this..?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.