[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>on my way out of lab >hold the door for stacey lab partner

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: excessivepubichair.jpg (165KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
excessivepubichair.jpg
165KB, 1080x720px
>on my way out of lab
>hold the door for stacey lab partner who sat at my desk
>stacey initiates conversation with me
>talk with her about the pre-pharmacy program while walking down the stairs
>watch dat ass go out the door as I try to figure out which wing of the building I need to get to
>next day in lecture overhear her gossiping about her creepy lab partner who "loves talking to her"
>says that she hopes he doesn't stalk her since he "followed her to her car"
>feel really bad about scaring her
>thinking of sending an apology note through her window at night with a brick
Help me /r9k/, how should I right my wrongs against the sanctity of the feminine soul?
>>
>>37275879
Just blank her fampai.
And if you ever see her on fire or dangling from a ledge, just walk away.
>>
>>37275937
Seconding. This is the correct answer.
>>
>>37275937
I am not sure what blank means. Is that a jiu jitsu move?
>>
>>37275879
>>thinking of sending an apology note through her window at night with a brick
Hahaha, well at least you have a sense of humor. Assuming this is an authentic post, just stop talking to her.
>>
>>37276042
Cease all voluntary contact
>>
File: image.jpg (361KB, 885x1246px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
361KB, 885x1246px
>>37275879
Some guys give off a creepy vibe even tho they don't mean to, ESP virgins or near-virgins, doesn't help that had a long leer at her ass

>yes, apologies on bricks thru windows are completely socially acceptable
>do it faggot.jpeg
>>
>>37276193
wouldn't a creepy vibe repel all attempts at small talk though? I'm sure she's just playing her little stacey game and I don't like that. I'm going to pull some shit one way or another so she knows not to do it again.
>>
>>37276344
She was probably talking about someone else dog
>>
>>37275879
>next day in lecture overhear her gossiping about her creepy lab partner who "loves talking to her"

It means you're ugly and if you were chad it would totally be ok. So get fit and fuck her mother and sister and make them fight to the death for you.
>>
>>37276387
Nah dog, it means this is a big misunderstood. she was probably talking about someone else dogman.
>>
>>37275879
Might really have been someone else though.
>>
>>37276344
As I understand it, small talk is for everyone that you are forced to be close to for some measure of time, for example a person next to you at a crowded party, but that you have no wish to get closer to. It's considered polite chit chat, instantly forgotten.

You're her lab partner = small talk is appropriate, but it's kinda like a cashier smiling and being nice to you, it doesn't mean she likes you in *any* way, at all (not just romantic, but as friends)

Also, I hate to say this, but she probably meant for you to overhear her calling you a creep. Don't get butt hurt about this.

I'd just act nice, keep the conversation limited to the project, the class, the school, and the weather or health (eg how are you? I'm well thank you)

Don't say negative things, don't say political things, don't say racist, anything about Trump, being an atheist, my little pony, etc. don't talk about her appearance (that's rude/creepy af) or anyone else's for that matter

Don't try to low key be mocking or negative, cause it's usually obvious.

Good luck!
>>
>>37275879
Lol, typical stupid Stacy who wants to get some attention.
>talks shit about you close to you so you can be able to listen

She wants you to be mad at her and act like you hate her, so she'll be like 'Anon are you mad with me? Oh, that's so bad, but don't worry I'll suck your dick off'.

Mark my words gay bastard.
>>
>>37275879
>sits close enough to hear what she says.

Maybe you are a stalker indeed
>>
>>37275879
Haha, gay naggers right? Tight, sleep well mate, don't ve a gay fat fag.
>>
>>37276623
Dude ur obvious a virgin quit misleading OP, what u said exists in ur fantasy world, not reality, her calling him a creep was ugly + extreme but it's also indicative of how much she was repulsed by him, that she would go to those lengths

Don't make it worse
>>
>>37276671
>calls me a Virgo
> doesn't knows how woman's twisted mind works.

I've turned a gay boypussy because of girls like op's Stacey.
>>
>>37276735
I'm not gonna fight u dude, in OPs post he said "conversation" when it was actually small talk about her degree program, OP also points out she "initiated" as if starting a bit of fit chat with your lab partner was some sign from the Great God of Love that she was into him

>I'm not denying girls are mental fuck ups who are irrational, shallow, emotional, and needy af
>I've been in two ltr and several casual affairs
>but that's a different situation from op
>OP sounds like the kind of guy who gets friendzoned all the time because he can't read social cues
>so I just wanna help the poor bastard
>>
>>37276594
thanks for the pep talk but I'm not a cuck that will try to be super nice to this girl. At the very least I will try to avoid this lying whore. Have fun paying for toys for your wife's son!
>>
>>37276878
I mentioned the word initiated to point out that I wasn't actually an autistic creep who was trying too hard. I'm trying to brainstorm how to fuck a "shallow, emotional" girl's shit up. However, you reddit white knights have to come in and write paragraphs about what a firm grasp on social interaction you have. Fuck off.
>>
>>37275879
So is that your benis, OP?
>>
>>37277114
that is my pig benis
>>
>>37277000
If you're OP:
Kek, your virgin rage is showing old man. butt hurt extremis? Try to learn from your social blunders instead of being wildly emotional and throwing insults at those who are actually trying to help your stupid ass. Or not idgaf

Ultimately your the one girls are laughing at and calling a creep, not me old lad. If you were to see her with me you'd probably start autisticaly screeching about how unfair bitches are with a cute charming guy versus you.
>>
This is what you do, next time you two are sitting next to each other tell her you over heard what she said. Then go on to say you were just being friendly and that you didn't realize it was a problem but now that you know it is you won't be bothering her any more.

Make it sound like you were genuinely hurt and stop talking to complete or at least to a bare minimum for the sake of your lab. Make her feel like a piece of shit and milk all the regret you can out of her.
>>
>>37277104
I don't like r e ddit dude, it's always the same with you losers. I'm not a white knight either. I'm an honorary robot, a robot in spirit. And if that's ur dick lol mine is bigger.

I'm keeping this pic and saving the thread in case u go into full virgin rage mode and shoot up that poor girl who, like most pretty well adjusted girls, is understandably avoiding you.
>>
File: cop1.jpg (23KB, 386x363px) Image search: [Google]
cop1.jpg
23KB, 386x363px
>>37275879

DO NOT GO NEAR HER OR COMMUNICATE WITH HER IN ANY WAY. SHE COULD GET YOU SUSPENDED FROM SCHOOL OR CHARGED FOR HARASSMENT.
>>
>>37277253
Quit making it worse for that idiot will ya? She's creeped out by him already, it's just gonna make it worse. They're lab partners, she *has* to be civil with the sperglord.

But I know she can't wait for the project to be over!
>>
>>37277211
How do you not realize the difference between being sad about someone brazenly lying about you within earshot and being sad that people are in relationships? If you feel the need to validate your social proficiency on /r9k/ I feel like r/theredpill/ is more up to your speed. Also awesome memespeak my friend take le gold.
>>
>>37275879
>hold the door for stacey lab partner I sat next to in class. Committing patriarchal microagressions
>stacey initiates conversation with me
>talk with her awkwardly like an autist
>watch dat ass go out the door, leering
>act like I don't know where I'm going, follow her to her car
>just stand there staring at her as she drives off
>next day in lecture eavesdropping on her conversation about her creepy lab partner
>think about writing an apology note and tying to a brick and tossing it through her window. I'm not a stalker but I know where she lives through information I've gleaned while stalking her

Fixed that for you Anon.
>>
>>37275879
Just interact with her civilly for the remainder of your course. She felt that she had to make small-talk with you in accordance with social norms, but since you are low-status, she felt somehow unclean from the experience of interacting with you, so she had to tell her friend about the whole experience in a slanted way to rationalize the fact that she sullied herself by interacting with a beta. Don't take it personally, it is just what women do.
>>
>>37277272
>honorary robot who is in casual relationships and orbits girls with ldrs.
Go back to normandy you fail troll.
>>
>>37277315
You don't bring emotion into this, it's creepy af. He's not related to her, dating her, or a friend.

How exactly did she lie to him? By calling him a creep out of his earshot?

Picture this: ur lab partner is a nigger (oh delicious irony of ironies). Your civil cause you don't really wanna rile him up and he's ur lab partner, but he's a typical nigger, smells like shit, eats a whole watermelon in front of you, swings from trees.

So one day you tell your friends what a goddam nigger your lab partner is, he smells like shit etc. Unbeknownst to you he overhears you.

Later he does a big crybaby act of "I overheard you, callin me a smelly ol nigger, u dun hurt my feelings cause I dun like u and think ur cool"

Aren't u like totally irritated? Like fuck u nigger, stop making a big deal of this, we're lab partners, can we just do our work without you over analyzing everything I say and do regarding you"

'But u dun initiated dat conversation so I thought u dun liked me, wah"

That's what being a socially blundering virgin (or near virgin) robot is to normal well adjusted whites: a fucking nigger
>>
>>37277571
niggers dont go to lab
>>
>>37277650
OP does, old lad, OP does.
>>
>>37277281
This

oh-eregano
>>
>>37275879

and remember kids: when you do it it's creepy, if she does it it's romantic
>>
File: 1484330558275.jpg (24KB, 231x346px) Image search: [Google]
1484330558275.jpg
24KB, 231x346px
>>37275937
>>37276024
This looks like a /thread. What went wrong?
>>
To all the idiots saying blank her: they're lab partners! God I feel like Gordon Ramsey when he's dealing with knuckle headed retards.
>>
>>37278707
lab partners aren't a fixed thing you autist
>>
>>37278730
After they're done yes he should blank her, but until then he needs to learn not to be a weird creep (which you probably are) around her
>>
>>37278816
Not at all my dear cuckold. They both merely need to do the work and keep communicating strictly to that end.
>>
>>37275879
why did you post a dick pic?
that's Disgusting...
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.