[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I un fuck this up? and before you call me an autist she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: fuck.png (199KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
199KB, 1360x768px
how do I un fuck this up?

and before you call me an autist she brought up the sims first
>>
>>37275315
I can read your skype name
>>
>>37275315
you fucked up the censoring
>>
literally unsalvageable, you're creepy and autistic good job censoring the pic up top but not in the sidebar you idiot
>>
>>37275340
They're all fake names, dude.
>>
>>37275315
>stacy Peterson
get out chad
>>
>>37275384
>They're all fake names, dude.
sorry man, it doesn't work like that
>>
>>37275315
>but enough about me

This should only be said ironically.

>what did I do wrong?
>I thought women love to talk about themselves

Try not saying shit next time.
>>
Why do you browse r9k, chad?
>>
>>37275422
You got trolled. Bamboozled.
>>
>gandalf.stormcrow
>Stacey Peterson

Can't fix the 'tism
>>
>>37275416
stacy Peterson is an anon I asked to pretend to be my gf to show my stepdad and brother
>>37275384
grill was on cam
>>37275435
that typeof attitude was going fine until now
>>
>>37275315
>Wild tangent
>How to use fake cam on omegle
>Shitty censoring
>Sims
>Gandalf
>Internet Explorer
How's the 7th grade?
>>
File: better.png (149KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
better.png
149KB, 1360x768px
well she saw fit to give me a second chance,
>>
>>37275525
how the fuck does internet explorer make me in the 7th grade, also shes 20 and brought the simsup first. what the fuck is wrong with Gandalf? ill give you the other shit but I am 23
>>
File: 2017-05-25 22_59_09-.png (189KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-25 22_59_09-.png
189KB, 1920x1080px
>>37275315
>>37275523
Hey I'm the anon who was supposed to pretend to be your gf sorry I bailed out. I'm not comfortable talking to other people and our skype conversation was the first one I had in years and I realized I had no idea what to say and I was super akward. Sorry
>>
>>37275645
is alright man, hopefully I can win this black sheeba over and show her to my folks
>>
>>37275315
>>37275574
You do realize you're overtexting and pointing out your own awkwardness right? Jeez OP.

If you just stopped before "What am I doing wrong?" and waited you'd have been fine.
>>
>Skype
>In web browser
>On Explorer

Can't you do anything right?
>>
>>37275753
I know what you mean man, but I felt like I was losing her, ghosted me for a bit, ad even when turned that bantz off started fumbling a bit. its been a really lng time since ive made a girl smile or laugh on camera
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.