[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be white >live in an area with a lot of hispanics >go

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1882.jpg (69KB, 606x592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1882.jpg
69KB, 606x592px
>be white
>live in an area with a lot of hispanics
>go to liquor store
>the store is blasting hispanic music, almost everyone in the store is dancing to the music
>grab my vodka and orange juice and go to the counter
>cashiers are two old Hispanic women, dancing to the music
>they say to me in broken English "dance!"
>i tell them dryly "I can't dance, I'm white"
>the entire store erupts in laughter
>some of the other hispanics pat me on the back on the way out as I nervously rush to the door

Were they laughing with me or at me?
>>
>>37275092
With, they thought it was a joke. If you actually tried to dance they would surely have been laughing AT you though.

You played it cool anon, good job.
>>
>>37275092
I can dance but not on command. And dont worry they where drunk and joking around and will forget about it in 20 mins
>>
>>37275092
At you, little white boy. You're pitiful.
>>
File: FaceApp_1493827024247.jpg (229KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1493827024247.jpg
229KB, 1280x1280px
Jesus Christ, how often are they dancing at this nearby store of yours? And how often are you going to back out every time they ask you to dance?

You're beginning to make me think this is copypasta!
>>
they were laughing with you, latinos are bro tier
>>
>>37275092
They were laughing at your joke, it was funny. It's sad if you believe that though. Whites created the finest forms of dancing in all of human history.
>>
>>37275092

Sounds like bants all around. Nothing wrong with having a chuckle at the liquor store.
>>
>>37275148
This. I know lots of people like who OP was talking about they where just having a few drinks and a good time
>>
>hurr I'm white and that's bad right? s-sorry i cant dance

could you be anymore weak and pathetic?
>>
>>37275197
Man it must suck to have a brain totally polluted by /pol/ shit

Life isn't just one big race war anon, you are allowed to joke about being white without being a cuck
>>
>>37275174
Whites created the finest forms of dancing in all of human history.
Oh yeah, ballroom, square and the stanky leg are the best kinds of dances.
>>
>>37275217
I haven't been to /pol/ in like 5 years and even then i only occasionally browsed it, I'm not a nazi, so first of all fuck you.
I just fucking cringe at this self deprecating shit white people do.
>>
>>37275217
Self depreciating loser beta """male""" detected
>>
>>37275261
Everyone with a sense of humor explores self deprecation. It's fun and shows an awareness for the insecurities of others and yourself.
>>
>>37275284
You know threads just get abandoned on /r9k/ and you stop getting yews, right? Especially if you're not being fun.
>>
>>37275320
call me crazy but i think it's better to have some dignity than a good sense of humor.
>>
>>37275402
You literally can have both at the same time. But if you're wondering it's better to have a sense of humor.
>>
>>37275402
t. the guy literally no one wants to spend time with.
>>
>>37275255
But the stanky leg was invented a black dude
>>
>>37275450
You cant have both when you're being self deprecating retard

>>37275472
Yeah debase yourself for the approval of others you sad clown
>>
>>37275450
>But if you're wondering it's better to have a sense of humor.

You were raised by a single mother weren't you? no man would teach his son this.
>>
>>37275092
That be a big doggo thar
>>
You made a sucessful human interaction anon dont worry.
>t. Half hispanic and cant relate to whites but looks and acts white but does this shit daily and have those old ladies call me their son.
>>
>>37275092
I'd say the joke was at your expense, but you were the comedian in this situation.
>>
>>37275217
>Life isn't just one big race war anon

it literally is you dumb fucking cuck
>>
Hahahahaha nerds fuck all of you.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.